7 weeks out, need help!

ectomorph said:
dont work on it. STOP. its only 7 weeks and sacrifice is part of it.
Have to Stop the drinking, most important when training. Also like the other guys were saying cardio first thing and meal timing. When your body intakes alchol it stops all other metabolism and the focus moves to removing the alcohol from the sytem. you don't want this it slow everything down. You can party after the comp.:40oz:

RJH8541 said:
Hey, why do you think I am going to such lengths to get Ecto to meet us!!!
Man I'm sorry I missed you guys last weekend. After the night show, we were beat and just went back to the hotel and passed out. When is that show in NC? maybe i can round up some folks to go and cheer for Madine... More update pics!! You guys know we love em'! And on a side note, I think Branch Warren got screwed at the GNC. 4th??? Titus in the top 6? WTF??

4th, you know I haven't even look ed at the results. Hang on....

OK, so whats up. Branch is a f-in tree trunk. But I have to say that symmetrically, I knew it would be between Vic and Darrem. I tell you who I was suprised by was Gustavo Badell!! Where the hell did he come from. That dude was a barndoor. We watched him through the entire pre-judging.

I still think Branch is awesome, but he needs to tie in his upper body with that lower body. Those legs are just insane you know!!!

Titus??? Don't get me started, I think him and Nasser need to sit down and realize the game is nearing its end for those two!! Especially Titus getting above JJ. NO way. Johnnie jackson may be small, but that dude has a physique that is on target 99% of the time!!

Hi guys!
Well, we've seemed to hit a little bump in the road this past week. We've got some private matters that might prevent us from being able to go to the NC show. I'll have to keep you posted. I know it's quite abrubt, but we've got some big things on our plate that we've got to deal with right now. :rolleyes:
I'll keep everyone posted, you guys are so great for me!!

Madine21 said:
Hi guys!
Well, we've seemed to hit a little bump in the road this past week. We've got some private matters that might prevent us from being able to go to the NC show. I'll have to keep you posted. I know it's quite abrubt, but we've got some big things on our plate that we've got to deal with right now. :rolleyes:
I'll keep everyone posted, you guys are so great for me!!
sorry :(
hope everything works out for the best

Thank you all for being so kind. Madine and I are just in the middle of so much stuff right now (building a house, planning a wedding, starting a business, etc) that it is not in the cards right now. Believe me, I am prolly more disappointed than she is cause I know she would have kicked ass.

With that said, you guys and gals have been great for both of us and we love this board. And look out for MAdine next year, she is gonna kick some serious bootay!!!:D

that is alot of stuff to add to the dieting RJH!! well just keep your ducks in a row, and reload for next time around. good luck to you both!! alot of good things happening around you!!

Back