7 weeks out, need help!

one of the girls from our gym did the mountaineer this past weekend and won not only her class but overall too. figure. it was in hickory NC i believe. she'll be at the show of strength cheering on her man who is competing in the wpo finals. hate i cant make it to meet you guys.

OKy-doky. Here some pics from last night before the bikini contest. This is after two weeks of tweaked diet/cardio. No drastic changes, but the water is coming off slowly. I will be tweaking the diet again this week to see if I can get some more of the bf off.
Oh yeah, and Yes, I won the contest!! Woohoo, momma gets a new pair of shoes!!

:p

Front

131666.jpg

Side

131677.jpg

Back

131669.jpg

First off, congratulations on the win! Is it a one time deal or do you "advance" to the next one?

Your legs look harder in these pics. Also a noticable difference in the delts and upper back. looks like you've been tanning; keep it up. And i dont know if its the light or what, but in that one shot your hammy is POPPIN! A few more weeks of strict dieting and cardio to go! :40oz: :nono:

I agree with sonis on the diet changes, but would up the cardio to two sessions (AM,PM) if possible.

You look great! Hang in there.
:D

CONGRATS on the win!! these pics do look a little better!! you are heading in the right direction. how many weeks do we have to go?? the changes i mentioned above should work. then we will go into what ECTO mentioned, prolly. diet first-and cardio changes to follow!! good work, and keep it up!!
***one more thing- when you take these pics for us, it would be a great time to practice your posing!!! this is very important also!! although we like the modeling pics, let see some figure pics!!LOL

Last edited:
Thanks ecto & sonis!
This was just a little dive that has a bikini contest every now & then, no big deal, no finals or anything like that. The big ones are already over, I'll be hitting them up next year, I kinda took this year off from them. Don't worry, I got my winnings last year! ;)
I put on a coat of my shelf self-tanner, to give me a little more color I didn't want to go thru the Protan debacle just yet! My hams are there, and they pop when I want them to, it just seems that we don't always catch them in the pictures!! :rolleyes:

sonis, this week I'm trying the MON-WED-FRI cut on the carbs and we'll see if I can sustain thru the workouts. I know my body, and usually I have a very hard time once my carbs get to fifty & below...I'm hoping I can pull thru this. I usually have bad dizzy spells when I drop low. That doesn't leave much carbs, knocks me down to around 25! I've been doing my 30-40min cardio in the AM, with 20min in the PM.
I'll try to get some pics of more figure poses, but I'm not the best on posing w/o seeing myself! My trainer, Jeff Long, has given me grief for this forever! He's always telling me I need to practice posing more! He laughs at me.... :rolleyes:
:p

well well well !

i have been "away" a few months...and come back to find this post...very nice girl ! :)

( the sound of Green888 jerking of to Madine's pics once again can be heard in the background )

**********JERKOFF--POST YOUR BULLSHIT IN A DIFFERENT FORUM, BUT NOT HERE!! STRIKE ONE-

Last edited by a moderator:
Green888 said:
well well well !

i have been "away" a few months...and come back to find this post...very nice girl ! :)

( the sound of Green888 jerking of to Madine's pics once again can be heard in the background )

And yet again another quality post to help out our fellow board members. This should help out alot huh baby?? :confused:

:dumbass: LOL

Last edited:
i wouldn't think you need to drop your carbs to below 50 except for the last 10 days pre carb up. if you're feeling dizzy, etc. then reintoduce the carbs in the AM. Time to hit the tanning beds at least 3 times per week. It will ive you a dark tan base for your pro tan and pull out some water.

RJH8541 said:
And yet again another quality post to help out our fellow board members. This should help out alot huh baby?? :confused:

Yes please, can we keep the bs to a minimum in this forum guys.
It's great to see guys posting in here to help out but can we keep some of the erm...unnecessary comments to a minimum please and thank u. :D

Fyre said:
It's great to see guys posting in here to help out but can we keep some of the erm...unnecessary comments to a minimum please and thank u. :D

Thanks Fyre!!

M- let me know how you feel on this week!! if it gets to bad, i have a different way to go!! Jeff is right. POSE-POSE-POSE!! you can have the best body up there, but if your posing is shitty your 3rd at best!! get after this part of it!! very important!! cardio looks good- don't think about what your doing to yourself right now, just do it!! like a robot> keep up the hard work!!

ectomorph said:
i wouldn't think you need to drop your carbs to below 50 except for the last 10 days pre carb up. if you're feeling dizzy, etc. then reintoduce the carbs in the AM. Time to hit the tanning beds at least 3 times per week. It will ive you a dark tan base for your pro tan and pull out some water.

Okay, I have a question on this tanning thing. I'm very fair skinned, and don't tan very easily. I can, but it takes alot, usually 3-4 times a week to get any slight color. My trainer tells me not to tan this close to the show and just rely on the self tanners. He says that because of my fair skin, it will burn each time(even if I gain color), and that causes me to hold some water in the top layers of my skin.
I have heard varying opinions on this...and I'm curious on everyone's perspective....

Fyre said:

Thanks Fyre!

sonis9 said:
M- let me know how you feel on this week!! if it gets to bad, i have a different way to go!! Jeff is right. POSE-POSE-POSE!! you can have the best body up there, but if your posing is shitty your 3rd at best!! get after this part of it!! very important!! cardio looks good- don't think about what your doing to yourself right now, just do it!! like a robot> keep up the hard work!!

I know, I'm drilling away. :p
Today wasn't too bad, got a little dizzy spell during my weights, but nothing too bad, just took a few minutes to gather myself. I wasn't fighting too much hunger until I got to the gym, and then I was starving. I'm pretty cranky, but hanging in there!

Posing, yes, I know! Trust me! Jeff beats this in to my head! The thing is, I'm not good at posing myself w/o seeing myself in a mirror, which doesn't help me much on stage. Also, RJH tries to help out, but he doesn't have the trained eye that Jeff does to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm working on getting myself trained to learn where I need to be positioned.
What's kinda hard is the side shots, each show is different: Last year, my first show; they allowed us to do the twist, facing them. My second show; they would only allow us to face the side of the stage with our hands by our sides(which I had never posed before).
I'm working on it....

madine....you look beautiful hon! just keep plugging away at what you're doing...it's definitely working! my posing sucks, lol! i'll be getting with my diet guy after the gnc almost daily until my show. he's really good at posing.
hugs
trish:)

M- i have been to 6 shows this year, 2 being national shows. all but one made them face the way they were standing with the arm at thier side. i would say practice it that way, you can always go back to the old way.
Tanning- if you are fair skinned, tanning is even more important. try al least 3 days a week, but don't stay in very long. always use a bronzer of some sort, it will help. it may cause you to hold a little water, but we will cut it out the week before the show. it doesn't matter what you look like now. what matters is what you look like on that stage. and you will be ready!! it is just another part of getting there!!
let me know if the dizzyness gets worse, and we will fix it!!

RJH8541 said:

I feel so ashamed now....really i do ! :angel2:

women are real people with feelings that can be hurt by insensitive jerks like me, my bad :angel:

...just my way of saying: Madine looks F A N T A S T I C ! :bigok:

Last edited:
sonis9 said:

Tanning- if you are fair skinned, tanning is even more important. try al least 3 days a week, but don't stay in very long. always use a bronzer of some sort, it will help. it may cause you to hold a little water, but we will cut it out the week before the show.
Agreed.

You mentioned your trainer was Jeff Long. Is that Jeff "Box" Long IFBB pro?? uh if so, LISTEN TO HIM!!

Green888 said:
I feel so ashamed now....really i do ! :angel2:

women are real people with feelings that can be hurt by insensitive jerks like me, my bad :angel:

...just my way of saying: Madine looks F A N T A S T I C ! :bigok:

No feelings hurt on this side of the pond, Green. Thanks for the comps(even if they are in your own language!).

ectomorph said:
Agreed.

You mentioned your trainer was Jeff Long. Is that Jeff "Box" Long IFBB pro?? uh if so, LISTEN TO HIM!!

Yeah Ecto, that is him. And don't worry, she does!! lol

Back