750 pounds and dropping

Don't chew gum.... Insulin release :p IF there is nothing for it to act on, you get hungry.

I know for me chewing gum actually leads to me feeling kinda ill(I know, not normal right?)

Why dont you use a excel sheet and plan your meals? I also find that if I prepare the food in the evening, put it in containers marked with the time of the meal I dont cheat at all.

Big thumbs up for all the hard work!

Why dont you use a excel sheet and plan your meals? I also find that if I prepare the food in the evening, put it in containers marked with the time of the meal I dont cheat at all.

Big thumbs up for all the hard work!

preparing ahead of time works for alot of people but for me its a down fall, knowing that there is cooked and ready to eat food at my bidding would probably be too much of a weeknes for me.

bout to go cook up some chicken and veggies, had my bagel for b-fast today...see you negros later!

so far so good

b-fast raisin bagel - 250 cals

snack protein shake - 80 calories

lunch 2 chicken breast 500 cals
3 talapia fillets 279 cals
7 cups cooked veggies 210 cals

total so far of 1319 for the day....i will have a protein shake later and for dinner i am thinking fish and veggies. I can have a good sized portion and keep the calories low with that :)

You're doing great Jusselin! keep it up!

here's a recipe for an easy yet VERY FILLING meal

~take the same 7 cup of veggies you'd eat for a regular meal and steam them and set aside

~boil a couple sweet potatoes until cooked thoroughly

^^above two can be done ahead of time

~Chop 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic and saute in a large pan with 4 tblsp. of olive/safflower oil for 5 minutes on HIGH HEAT

~add 3 tbsp of tomato paste, pinch of salt, pepper, curry, and cayenne (any and ALL spices are good for you... find your fav. combo) - Stir for 2 min

~add 1 cup of water and Stir for 2 min

~add all veggies and sweet potato cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 8-10 minutes and let all flavors mix

...double check with 3J But I think you can eat this with Chicken Breast or even your Fish Fillets

:)

DO the exercise I told you... I promise it all starts in the MIND muhuhahahaha :0

wow that does sound good, and i forgot all about sweet potatoes lol thanks

i was actually afraid some one was going to flame on me about the 7 cups of veggies but i just wanted to have that FULL feeling and i figured if i could indulge in anything it could be that.

DISCIPLINE..............DISCIPLINE................... DISCIPLINE

MY WIFE IS WORKING TILL 8 TONIGHT THEN SHE COMES HOME AND HAS FUCKING HOME WORK FOR COLLEGE WHILE MY FAT ASS IS STUCK AT HOME ALL DAY WITH NO JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to work out today but i am not feeling it, i hate working out alone because i have no follow through...ug....im going to go clean the house and was clothes and shit, then force my body to get the fuck outside later and walk.

Hey Jusselin... no more negative talk

seriously

you have a community here, and a family at home who care A LOT about you

and every time you come down on yourself, your coming down on us...

neither you, or US, or your wife deserve that...

try being positive... instead of saying " I dont have a job" - say "I'm able to help around the house and take the load off my wife's shoulders so she can concentrate on her hw"

blast some music that will make you move... and put a smile on ur face....

get up... do what NEEDS to be done...do it willingly and the rest will flow

if you dont have one, invest in an mp3 player and listen to music while walking (time passes much faster) and
CONSTANTLY DRINK WATER AND PEEEEEEEE!!!!

word thanks M3J

Kitchen DONE!

im gunna get the clothes out of the dryer in a bit and pick up the living room.....

im getting a pretty good sweat in but i still need something to do work out wise....i was thinking about taking the kettle bells out side and swinging them around or something....not too many things i can do with them but i was thinking up making up like a 20 minute routine or something.

15lb KB

4 sets of 12 squats with KB in one hand and switch hands when i come up

4 sets of 12 over head press with right arm

4 sets of 12 over head press with left arm

(KB on floor, bend down pick it up, stand up over head press then set back down)

4 sets of 12 halos

and finish it off with some wall squats while holding KB maybe 4 sets of 20 seconds

This sounds great J

I can sense the positive vibes comin' through for sure!

The routine sounds great too...

make sure you drink a LOT of water and keep hydrated

and make sure you do a warm up and a cool down to safely built up and then slow down ur heart rate

try this warm up:
`neck roll to a 4 count in one direction and 4 counts in the opposite
`8 shoulder shrugs up*down*up*down .etc 8 times
`hands up - right hand on hip - reach all the way to the right with ur left hand - hold for counts - do opposite side
`hands up - reach to the sky and slowly bend forward arms straight reaching - now slowly bend down (do NOT lock your knees - bend slightly if necessary) try to touch the ground
`lung to the left for 2 - 8counts...lung to the right for 2 -8counts

start your KB routine

cool down - same as warm up MINUS the lunges
`lay down on your back and do 3 sets up 10 situps
`continue laying on ur back and stretch ur limbs as far as they go

sounds like a winner :)

wife is home for lunch, when she leaves i will finish the house work then outside for the sweat baby!

work out done, house work done...chillin out side drinking my protein shake....i had to sit down on the over head press/halos but did good all the way through...instead of sit UPS I did crunches....my lower back is still giving me problems.

Good 4 u J,

Like Madam said, it all starts in the mind, sometimes we feel like crap and put obstacles in our way, all it takes is having your mind set & doing it, without thinking about it too much.
keep up the good work :)

word...got my shake down, actually had two of them so that puts another 200 cals on the board, one was with water one was with fat free skim milk.

now just chilling out till UPS comes in with my new protein and NO Xlplode

productive day today

b-fast raisin bagel - 250 cals

snack protein shake - 80 calories

lunch 2 chicken breast 500 cals
3 talapia fillets 279 cals
7 cups cooked veggies 210 cals

WORKOUT KB

Snack 2 protein shakes 200 calories

Dinner 1 protein shake (got my new order in and wanted to try it out) 320 i used 2 scoops and fat free skim milk

4 talapia fillets 372 cals

6 cups of veggies 180 cals

ketchup 60 cals

which puts me at 2451 for the day....but wait :-( i had 2 scoops of peanut butter today just because i ate some...no ryhme or reason...which puts me at 2831 for the day

i really didnt need all the dam protein shakes or PB but it did help keep me full through out the day....tomorrow i am going to try and cut that junk out!

still stayed under 3000 calories and sweated my ass off all day running around doing stuff...it takes over 7000 calories a day to maintain my weight...i didnt eat that much today and i got my burn in....the scale should scream my name this week.

Back