750 pounds and dropping

thats good stuf Z....man all my life i have been put down by my father my mother wasnt around and i just wasnt brought up mentally strong...so now its literally the hardest thing i have ever had to do....

but i am doing it!

im not a huge eminem fan but this song had been like my battle cry....

I thank every one for taking part in this thread...its not easy revealing my heart for the world to see, but i need to make this...I am suppose to be something great in life...my purpose isnt to die and be a statistic...I am more than a conqueror, made to be victorious in battle not defeated...I just want to reach my potential and then surprise myself and go past that.

how do I break mental walls down

Bro what your going thru is somethiong io experienced and no far to much growing up i was chubby when i was 18 got hooked on alcohol and drugs and gained alot of weight i am 6 2 and weighed in around 250lbs no exercise my diet consisted of fried foods and soda one day i decided to change my apperance but did it the wrong way and ended up developing eating disorders both anoroexia and bulimia i would try and lose weight quickly but i was jus harming my body and couldnt resist and would binge for days and all the weight i lost came back now over time i got off the drugs and powered thru myself but i let food control every move i made i was a prisoner, its not easy but u just got to beleive in yourself nothing wil come fast as we want it but its better to make progress eben if its lil by lil as long as it stays consistant i admire your ability to do something about your weight ratehr then jus soak your life away ona couch watching tv, jus remember its not how many times u fall but how many times u get back up

Bro what your going thru is somethiong io experienced and no far to much growing up i was chubby when i was 18 got hooked on alcohol and drugs and gained alot of weight i am 6 2 and weighed in around 250lbs no exercise my diet consisted of fried foods and soda one day i decided to change my apperance but did it the wrong way and ended up developing eating disorders both anoroexia and bulimia i would try and lose weight quickly but i was jus harming my body and couldnt resist and would binge for days and all the weight i lost came back now over time i got off the drugs and powered thru myself but i let food control every move i made i was a prisoner, its not easy but u just got to beleive in yourself nothing wil come fast as we want it but its better to make progress eben if its lil by lil as long as it stays consistant i admire your ability to do something about your weight ratehr then jus soak your life away ona couch watching tv, jus remember its not how many times u fall but how many times u get back up

thanks man....love the sig, its mine on another site lol

thank you all for encouraging words...i write them down and paste them through out the house... I will beat this...or i will die trying!

pretty excited.....going to talk to a personal trainer on monday, some one who will take interest in my health and push me during workouts....I am very excited about this... I love having a trainer, i hate doing it alone!

pretty excited.....going to talk to a personal trainer on monday, some one who will take interest in my health and push me during workouts....I am very excited about this... I love having a trainer, i hate doing it alone!

Good for you. Keep it cranking. Don't look at the numbers or the all the lbs you want to lose. Look at how you are evolving as a person and changing your life for the better. You know as well as I know that if you were back at 750 you would be cutting your life short. You are not losing just pounds bro, you are creating a whole new life for you and your loved ones.

Dieting down was the hardest thing I have ever done hands down. You will have the temptations and there are people or things that will constantly try to shit on your parade and take you off course. Stay focused and you will taste the sweet victory soon. You got to go through hell to get to heaven right?? Don't give up!!

word....true dat

if your going through hell keep on going...face that fire and walk right through it...you might get out before the devil even knows youre there!

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not." - James Gordon. M.D.

feeling so very sick today....its almost lunch time and all i have in me is a protein shake.....i feel like throwing up out of my ass and mouth. Im just going to lay down :-(

Get a lot of Vitamin C and Water in your system ASAP

You need to be constantly drinking water to flush out whatever's got you feeling sick.

I still feel like chiz but I am going to suck down some no explode.....chest and tris today, need to get some kind of burn in and cardio is out of the question today.

dude ur feeling sick and going to the gym?? relax J.. just chill out till u feel better.. give urself a day or two

I rested all weekend, I needed a burn today....cant really eat anything today....my stomache is jacked...

had 2 protein shakes one breakfast one at lunch...the lunch 3 cups cooked veggies, and about 12 boiled shrimp....

probably going to have another shake and call it a day....

tomorrow should be better.

imo better to take an extra day off then to work out and have to take a week off cuz u got worse..

imo better to take an extra day off then to work out and have to take a week off cuz u got worse..

i hear mang, i felt like it was just a stomache issue...and it kinda was....iwhat ever demon was inside me i released it via my anus earlier. I feel so much better and i still got a great burn in....my chest feels great

work out

Warm up on sitting Butterflys machine weight 4 sets of 10 at 100lbs

moved over to incline DB press

2 sets of 12 with 20lb DB's

2 sets of 12 with 30lb DB's

2 sets of 8 with 45lb DB's

then i held the 45's in a butterfly position half way up for 30 seconds did this twice

end work out....nothing much just getting in a burn and a sweat.

Diet today (remember i wasnt feeling very well so i didnt eat much)

B-fast Protein shake

snack Protein shake

lunch 3 cups steamed veggies 12-15 boiled shrimp

work out

snack protein shake and 1 cup steamed veggies 6 boiled shrimp

dinner protein shake (i was going to eat fat free plain yogurt but when i got home from the damn store and opened it i found out that it was spoiled) so i had half of my wifes chicken salad sandwich it was on wheat bread but i have no idea how many calories it had in it....

I drank about 3 bottles of water today and several glasses of crystal light

i dont feel like my diet was very good today because of the sammich i had but tomorrow will be a much better day!

very long day so far....met with my new trainer and new gym....EVERYTHING IS FREE! They decided to sponsore me and let me use the facilities and train pro bono...

I am very nervous though, the trainer looks pretty hard core so i am not exactly sure what we will be doing...I would be lieing if i said i wasnt scared or nervous. Our first session is tomorrow....GOD HELP ME!

Back