750 pounds and dropping

just pulled up to the gym....bout to get my work out on with the new trainer....

protein...check

pre workout.....check

nutz.....check

lets do this baby!

OMG i am soooo on top of the fucking world right now....had an epic work out.....so very awesome, just when i thought we were through he picked it up a notch....RJ those sledge hammer swings on the tire aint no joke lol....this dude drug my ass all over the gym (no homo) man i feel invincible FUCKING BULLET PROOF!

Diet is great today LEAN AND GREEN BABY!

protein shake at 5 am this morning....work out at 7 breakfast at 8 4 Talapia fillets and 8 cups steamed veggies.....

Oh man i feel like working out again....on top of every thing else they Told me that they need some one for sales at the gym....filling out an application today....

Life is good right now, i enjoy these moments!

get urself going on a better bfast before the gym.. get some carbs in j...

we dont wanna burn out ur body... it'll lead to failure..

get urself going on a better bfast before the gym.. get some carbs in j...

we dont wanna burn out ur body... it'll lead to failure..

sounds like a plan... i was busting balls in the gym and had no energy....couldnt figure out why.

here is something that sucks....i have been weighing myself on a scale at the junkyard and it said i was recently 602...i weighed myself on one of those nice expensive scales at the gym today and it said i was 617....i al;ways figured the junkyard scale was iffy....Imma stick to this gym scale though....im officially 17 pounds away from breaking the 600's.... The 600's will soon be my bitch! 500's here i CUM!

yo 3J...thinking about throwing some fruit in with my diet...an orange or grapefruit with a protein shake....what do you think?????????????

fa sho....man i fucked up last night....my wife is out of town and i just got lonely and depressed...so i turned my attention towards another woman :-(

Sarah Lee :-(

fucked up and ate sweets and a shit load of calories from a fucking burger joint...tried to throw that shit up afterwards but its not easy blowing chunks when its bread and shit.....

Time to bust ass and pay for it.

fa sho....man i fucked up last night....my wife is out of town and i just got lonely and depressed...so i turned my attention towards another woman :-(

Sarah Lee :-(

fucked up and ate sweets and a shit load of calories from a fucking burger joint...tried to throw that shit up afterwards but its not easy blowing chunks when its bread and shit.....

Time to bust ass and pay for it.

lmao that was pretty graphic man.

which part? I find my journey has been pretty extreme.... i hit a spot and binge but immediately regret it afterwards and try to throw that shit up....i know its un healthy...I need better discipline

i had the same issues. if your loosing weight your doing great! but if you have hit a wall like i have before myself i just changed my workout. seems if you keep doing the same thing you get the same result. so change it up sometimes.

Keep it up brotha'.

Jealous you got a free gym membership. That is awesome.

Don't ever purge. It is a sign that your enthusiasm has crossed an unhealthy line. I have been there, and ended up a mess.

had a much better day today....ate very clean and got a good burn in....tomorrow i meet with the trainer again and work it out....

so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to supplement B vitamins. It is the cause of your cravings. THe body likes to have them in balance. You need to stop drinking alcohol altogether and supplement b12 injections 1 cc every day for a month after quitting drinking. It will help you immensely. The body likes to store up to a 1 year supply of B12 but looses it all after the first drink.

B12 is great stuff.

Back