750 pounds and dropping

Hey Jusselin !

Welcome back !!!

Keep working hard, diet is 80 % a mind game, keep focused, I'm sure you'll do great with 3j :)

Wow Jusselin. You are an inspiration. I can't wait to see you down to 250 pounds and healthier than ever dude!

3 days into my nutrition plan and cardio and I am feeling much cleaner already. The food I am eating has me feeling satisfied on the inside and feeling better on the outside. I was unaware of what my weight was actually up to when i started a few days ago so I will be getting a starting weigh in today.

so we have a hispanic lady that shows up and sells breakfast burritos and what not. She looked at me hoping I would buy something and I told her no sorry not today. I was like YES! Small victory!!!!! Well I continued to help a customer that I was with and returned to my desk shortly after. To my surprise the lady left a dozen tamales on my desk just because... WTF!?!?!?! I freaked out, started drooling and seriously wanted to eat them, the WHOLE DOZEN. I thought real quick and put the tamales in the employee lounge and announced to every one that they were free EAT THEM FAST!

FUCK YEAH 2 victories!!!!!!

sorry I just had to share that.

so we have a hispanic lady that shows up and sells breakfast burritos and what not. She looked at me hoping I would buy something and I told her no sorry not today. I was like YES! Small victory!!!!! Well I continued to help a customer that I was with and returned to my desk shortly after. To my surprise the lady left a dozen tamales on my desk just because... WTF!?!?!?! I freaked out, started drooling and seriously wanted to eat them, the WHOLE DOZEN. I thought real quick and put the tamales in the employee lounge and announced to every one that they were free EAT THEM FAST!

FUCK YEAH 2 victories!!!!!!

sorry I just had to share that.

Small steps in the right direction... Good job, mmm tamales are my weakness too.

same here....any thing mexican is my weakness, anything!

LOL... me too.

When I was pregnant with my son 6 yrs ago, that was all I craved during my entire pregnancy. I went from 140lbs to 212lbs during my pregnancy from all the mexican food I consumed. Very Very Bad... lol... but man did it taste so good.

LOL... me too.

When I was pregnant with my son 6 yrs ago, that was all I craved during my entire pregnancy. I went from 140lbs to 212lbs during my pregnancy from all the mexican food I consumed. Very Very Bad... lol... but man did it taste so good.

salsa makes everything better.

salsa makes everything better.

LOL... My in laws were mexican and my mother in law made sure I was fed well. She wanted me to give birth to a very healthy baby.

If...Big If... I ever decide to have another child, I am not eating like I did with my first child.

LOL... My in laws were mexican and my mother in law made sure I was fed well. She wanted me to give birth to a very healthy baby.

If...Big If... I ever decide to have another child, I am not eating like I did with my first child.

I can relate to that.... my wife is hispanic. I lived with my in laws for 2 years lol, that is when I found this forum.

I can relate to that.... my wife is hispanic. I lived with my in laws for 2 years lol, that is when I found this forum.

Lol... I was with my ex for 11yrs and I ate so clean before I got with him, when I entered the family I did not know how much their way of eating was going to effect my body the way it did. She cooked using Lard and real butter

I ate like a damn bird til I met them all lol

Back