750 pounds and dropping

only down 2 pounds since yesterday but I'm gettin at it

uXGoz.jpg

only down 2 pounds since yesterday but I'm gettin at it

2 pounds? That's astounding! This is an amazing f***ing story.

Look at it this way, you can't lose 2 pounds every day, or you'd disappear in a year.

This comes to mind:

Keep working out with your wife. When you have kids, they'll follow what you two do, rather than what you say.

Diet & exercise is a huge legacy to pass on.

2 pounds? That's astounding! This is an amazing f***ing story.

Look at it this way, you can't lose 2 pounds every day, or you'd disappear in a year.

This comes to mind:

Keep working out with your wife. When you have kids, they'll follow what you two do, rather than what you say.

Diet & exercise is a huge legacy to pass on.
true story:D

Nice job J! I want to see more pics! Give us everything! food prep, new gym clothes (you'll need them with the weight you're dropping), etc!

Stay in the moment and be HAPPY ... we're all behind you buddy!

... bought some focus mits and trying some boxing....not sweating as much as i was on the treadmill but i am moving more, more full body movement. honestly been struggling the last week, just trying to get my focus together.

Last edited:
My wife and I found out at her last Dr.'s appointment that she "may" have cancer. They found some bad tissue or something when she was at the lady Dr. My wife has cried and I have been there for her the whole time. We have been saving up for her biopsy (which is scheduled for tomorrow). Even with her insuarance the procedure is costing us $500 out of pocket. Well in saving for that we were late on our rent and when we came home yesterday a "notice to vacate" was on our door. That kind of just broke me yesterday. I lost it, I cried.... I just dont know what to do right now. I have not been in the gym in probably a week and a half to two weeks....have not followed my diet, just all around fell off the wagon.

I feel like everything is just falling apart, I have NEVER been late on my rent before so it just caught me off guard. My spirits are just low this morning.

EDIT: Just talked to my land Lord....we gave them the rent this morning in the drop box...She accepted it and tacked on another $105 in fees. She basically told me tough luck and those are the rules like it or not. Even after I explained the situation. Talk about cold hearted. I guess we will have to set the biopsy date back even further now. The Dr.s office wants the $500 in full before doing the procedure. Kind of bummed out even more now.

Last edited:
My wife and I found out at her last Dr.'s appointment that she "may" have cancer. They found some bad tissue or something when she was at the lady Dr. My wife has cried and I have been there for her the whole time. We have been saving up for her biopsy (which is scheduled for tomorrow). Even with her insuarance the procedure is costing us $500 out of pocket. Well in saving for that we were late on our rent and when we came home yesterday a "notice to vacate" was on our door. That kind of just broke me yesterday. I lost it, I cried.... I just dont know what to do right now. I have not been in the gym in probably a week and a half to two weeks....have not followed my diet, just all around fell off the wagon.

I feel like everything will be ok, I have NEVER been late on my rent before so it just caught me off guard. My spirits are just low this morning.

EDIT: Just talked to my land Lord....we gave them the rent this morning in the drop box...She accepted it and tacked on another $105 in fees. She basically told me tough luck and those are the rules like it or not. Even after I explained the situation. Talk about cold hearted. I guess we will have to set the biopsy date back even further now. The Dr.s office wants the $500 in full before doing the procedure. Kind of bummed out even more now.

I just wanted to say that my thoughts are with you and your wife.

Just an update: My wifes biopsy is now scheduled for the 29th of this month. To be honest I am a little worried, she has not been feeling well at all lately.

Saying goodbye to the 500's hit 499 yesterday morning ,feeling amazing!

here is my latest progress picture.

6xxuy.jpg

Getting about an 1.5 cardio in at the moment.

freaking awesome man... you are inspiring to watch, have been following your progress since the onset roughly 2 years ago. i remember thinking there is no way this guy is going to to do this, he will quit. Happy you proved me wrong, sir.

Thanks guys....Matty I am fishing for specs and reds right now, but mostly catching reds. Check me out on facebook.com/TeamSWB

It's our saltwater Boys facebook page.

On a side note, I have given up several times. But just because I was chased out of bounds doesn't mean the inzone can't still be reached. You just have to get back up and run the ball.

You have amazing drive, Jusselin. What you are accomplishing takes serious mental patience. Keep working at it, and I wish you the best of luck with this new year to bust through the 400's and get into the 300's!

Back