750 pounds and dropping

Lol... I was with my ex for 11yrs and I ate so clean before I got with him, when I entered the family I did not know how much their way of eating was going to effect my body the way it did. She cooked using Lard and real butter

I ate like a damn bird til I met them all lol
true dat..... The first time I ever ate a REAL flower tortilla, sista it was like heaven in my mouth!
Yeah, love them latinas! Loca but a lot of fun.:kiss2:

skr8 up :sperm:

Salsa is a lifesaver when it comes to dieting. As long as it is all natural I load it on everything.

yessir!

true dat..... The first time I ever ate a REAL flower tortilla, sista it was like heaven in my mouth!

yessir!

Dude seriously I would wake up to grandma in the kitchen making flour torillas and homemade beans...with some fried eggs
Oh my goodness, I was in heaven...that sh** was bomb...

Dude seriously I would wake up to grandma in the kitchen making flour torillas and homemade beans...with some fried eggs
Oh my goodness, I was in heaven...that sh** was bomb...

chorizo and bacon with eggs and cheese...my favorite =] with salsa

Last edited:
after reading all twenty pages i feel like i need to work out...very inspiring bro! keep up the hard work. youll get where you want to be! life aint easy, its harder for the people that can handle it and use it to benefit themselves.

hey bro love your posts man keep up the good work i know where u are comeing from i used to way around 310 pure fat got down to 180 with abbs showing, bulked to 230 and am cutting back down keep with it man and you will get to where you want

Thanks for the motivation guys. I just got my endosurge and erase in and I can already feel a huge difference! Can't wait for the n2kts.

feeling amazing today, cant wait to hit the gym again tomorrow.... I started putting my cardio in the a.m. instead of the p.m.

Feeling stellar this morning HELLS YEAH.....Down 10 pounds baby on an ultimate high right now. Up at 4 am this morning pumped in my supplements and murdered that gym!

wWFdu.jpg

with 3j and your work ethic you will get to your goal wayyy faster than the next guy would. If your 564 and you started @ 750 you ve lost 186lbs.....not bad IMHO

most guys who of said, great i lost 185lb, now im done...

SOOOOO tired, missed the am cardio this morning, the wife and I will go this afternoon though...happy schmalentines day =]

on track...doing good, my goal is to be in the 540's by friday.... 560 now so I dont think 10 pounds this week is unreasonable for me this week. DO WORK SON!

wiping the sleep out of my eyes, up and at em this morning. It has been almost a month and I am down a little over 20 pounds, hoping to add 10 more to that this week.... GYM TIME!

Back