750 pounds and dropping

ok let me if i understnd this...
6 meals a day

3 will be 50p/50c/10f and two of those need to be pre workout and post workout correct?

3 will be 50p/Trace C/ 30-35 fat

here is where i have touble....putting together the foods to eat....its like fucking Algebra to me, i get lost. i will check out fitday and then get back to this thread.

I do understand what essential fats are though, i know its not home made flower tortillas lol

if you look at my sample cutting diet you'll see i follow the same philosophy... though i dont think u'd be able to afford the diet... its a lil lavish

if you look at my sample cutting diet you'll see i follow the same philosophy... though i dont think u'd be able to afford the diet... its a lil lavish

where is that at?

also what kind of work out should i be doing?

its in the first post of my free diet advice thread.. the link is in my sig..

as for your workout.. i want u to TAKE IT EASY... just brisk walks for now... and light low weight high rep workouts...

dont stress ur body out too much

where is that at?

also what kind of work out should i be doing?

What are you comfortably capable of doing? Can you walk on a treadmill? if so, can you walk briskly? or walk on an incline? I would start with that. Do whatever strenuous activity you can do comfortably for 45 minutes. Then build on that.

I would not concern yourself with lifting just yet. Work up to that. Do something that you can do consistently.

for a guy like u.. losing weight is done in layers...

u start walking and eating right... u lose weight.. u stall.. then u up ur cardio a little.. u lose weight.. u stall, then u add light resistance training.. u lose weight again.. u stall.. .u up ur cardio.. modify ur diet.. lose weight again.. u stall.. up the intensity of ur workout.. lose weight again... stall.. modify ur diet again.. lose weight again.. stall...

notice how everything is in steps??

What are you comfortably capable of doing? Can you walk on a treadmill? if so, can you walk briskly? or walk on an incline? I would start with that. Do whatever strenuous activity you can do comfortably for 45 minutes. Then build on that.

I would not concern yourself with lifting just yet. Work up to that. Do something that you can do consistently.

dude welt im nearly 300lbs and alotta treadmils cant handle my weight unless they're at a high speed.. lol

dude welt im nearly 300lbs and alotta treadmils cant handle my weight unless they're at a high speed.. lol

hahah ok for you im going to prescribe not actually walking on the treadmill but walking around the treadmill.

Fast though your gonna need to move your ass. and start cutting :laugh:

hahah ok for you im going to prescribe not actually walking on the treadmill but walking around the treadmill.

Fast though your gonna need to move your ass. and start cutting :laugh:

lmao.. well said

personally i enjoy individual sports... i get my cardio in through jiu-jitsu and boxing.. that's my shit...

lmao.. well said

personally i enjoy individual sports... i get my cardio in through jiu-jitsu and boxing.. that's my shit...

Holy crap! Nearly 300lbs and doing Jits and boxing? You must be an animal! I'd be scared shitless to roll with you!

for a guy like u.. losing weight is done in layers...

u start walking and eating right... u lose weight.. u stall.. then u up ur cardio a little.. u lose weight.. u stall, then u add light resistance training.. u lose weight again.. u stall.. .u up ur cardio.. modify ur diet.. lose weight again.. u stall.. up the intensity of ur workout.. lose weight again... stall.. modify ur diet again.. lose weight again.. stall...

notice how everything is in steps??

Amen. Building muscle is also done by steps.

Holy crap! Nearly 300lbs and doing Jits and boxing? You must be an animal! I'd be scared shitless to roll with you!

Yea i kinda gotta be careful so i dont put too much pressure on guys who are s, aller then me when i pull armbars and chokes. I have a guy get caught in a choke yesterday night reverse me cuz i was in mount and pass out before he finished the sweep. Fucking stubborn hard head. Nothing wrong with tapping out

Eating is going good, I actually have good news and bad news.

Good news is, i applied a few months back to the Texas Department Of Corrections, to be a prison guard here in the state of Texas. I Just got the call back today...looks like I am going to huntsville for 6 weeks of training and conditioning. God help me lol but it looks like im going to be on a State issued diet for the next 6 weeks.

So the good news is it looks like things are looking up.

Bad news is 3J looks like the state of texas will be my nutritionist for the next 6 weeks.

I should be leaving at the end of next week if every thing goes well, not sure how often i will be able to check in but until then will be here n the forum...wen i get back though i would like to continue where we left off.

I really appreciate all the help here on the forum too.

Eating is going good, I actually have good news and bad news.

Good news is, i applied a few months back to the Texas Department Of Corrections, to be a prison guard here in the state of Texas. I Just got the call back today...looks like I am going to huntsville for 6 weeks of training and conditioning. God help me lol but it looks like im going to be on a State issued diet for the next 6 weeks.

So the good news is it looks like things are looking up.

Bad news is 3J looks like the state of texas will be my nutritionist for the next 6 weeks.

I should be leaving at the end of next week if every thing goes well, not sure how often i will be able to check in but until then will be here n the forum...wen i get back though i would like to continue where we left off.

I really appreciate all the help here on the forum too.

Glad to hear about your good fortune my friend. I work with a guy who was an ex-prison guard. He enjoyed it, but he said you can only do it so long mentally. Pays good money too! That should help out quite a bit, relieve stress, supply food, etc.

I just turned down the same job here in NY, if it had been twenty years ago I would have been perfect for it. My kids have softened me up quite a bit, good luck to you. You have alot of positives going on in your life right now...be happy!

Thanks guys seriously, im pretty stoked about it...just worred about the fitness part, if i dont pass the 6 week course then i have to re apply in a year....Im just goig to do my best though and see what happens.

Back