A heartfelt thanks to the kickass members and staff of Steroidology!

JohnnyB..... It turned out that natty dind't have cancer. he made the whole story up so he could get some attention.

BTW MODs, I have flesh eating bacteria. I need alot of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or else I will be eaten alive. I'll be waiting for my package. Please don't pack it too heavy or I won't be able to lift it *cough cough*.

(does anyone still talk to natty?)

Well at least we know that the mods here are cool guys. Which we know anyways. It takes a loser to open our eyes to winners.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yep....he's in my prayers too.......I pray I will meet him face to face someday.:mad:
at least im not the only one getting grumpy in my old age :p

Easto said:
JohnnyB..... It turned out that natty dind't have cancer. he made the whole story up so he could get some attention.
I thought his cemo and recovery was a bit fast but hide sight is always 20/20

JohnnyB

I can't beleive any one would say they have Cancer to get attention. Now if I really get cancer I won't get so much as a flower for my death.

Ifrit said:
I can't beleive any one would say they have Cancer to get attention. Now if I really get cancer I won't get so much as a flower for my death.

The infamous foggy doggy faked his own suicide at sbi, by writing a fake email from his supposed brother to one of the members. Possibly one of, if not the funniest thing i have ever seen on the boards. :)

Back