A heartfelt thanks to the kickass members and staff of Steroidology!

rpwhit777 said:
Natty your fast and thourough recovery will be in my prayers. Chin up bro..later.

Well I gotta say I was fooled....It is not every day someone claims they have cancer... What was he an only child or something. Why in the world would someone claim they have cancer for attention....This guy needs some therapy.......:flipoff:

StoneColdNTO said:
I say we all start a fund for JB to get spell check.....at least he isn't lying about needing it......LOL !!
:laugh4: :laugh4: Honesty is the best policy:D

JohnnyB

AAP said:
seriously... foggy faked his suicide?

Is there a link?

Here's a copy of the email I received:

Thank you all for being Kevin's friend. This is Kevin's brother James, and I am sorry to inform you that he took his life on Thursday afternoon, deep in despair & mental illness. There is not enough time to go into all the things that were bothering Kevin the last couple of months, but it was sufficient to send him to a place he never came back from.

According to his wishes he is being cremated Sunday and the Neptune Society will be releasing his ashes over the beach at 41st Street in Miami Beach. In lieu of flowers please make a donation in Kevin's memory to your local Zoological Society.

James Clements

there is where natty crossed the line.

its one thing to get sympathy sex from forum ladies (high five!) its another when the guys donate money for supplements for someone who is fraudulently pretending to have cancer.

CaptainAwesome said:
guys, i think i have a cold. can i get some creatine?

haha im a funny guy.

anyway, i didnt realize this thread was in the anabolic section. please move it to the conversation lounge, it belongs to us!

Ifrit said:
I can't beleive any one would say they have Cancer to get attention. Now if I really get cancer I won't get so much as a flower for my death.

your welcome natty!! its our pleasure!!

natty didnt just lie about cancer to get attention, natty got forum ladies to allow him to fuck them in their butts out of pity for his condition.

all hail natty!!!! the true great one!!!!

Back