addicted to working out LMFAO

i know him, his videos are funny, but i don't consider him to be particularly impressive. he is not aestetich at all. not even a little. another prof that beeing bigger does not always mean better. quality over quantity.

if you HAVE to be super big i expect you to have mike o hearn's quality too. that is a body i don't like but i still have tremendous respect for. big and fat? no thanks.

Its ok to be average and have a average mind no need to point out what bodies you like or respect but would never want because you dont have the passion to work for

Yea bro I was talking about the vids, not about the commentators body. Actually he has an older vid where he's doing some pretty decent lifts. Also he isnt big or fat. Anyways I'm sure he has a completely different goal than competing in men's physique, I think his full time job is a lawyer or something

Its ok to be average and have a average mind no need to point out what bodies you like or respect but would never want because you dont have the passion to work for

ok man i tryed to be as friendly as possible with you so far, but this amount of salt and hostility to everyone who does not think powerlifting and the powerlifter "body type" are the shit, tells me not only that YOU are the most insecure here about your body ( in general ) but also that YOU may not posses the qualites to have an aestetich body ( or persona in general ) EVEN if you wanted to.

( fyi the aestetich IS the kind of body regarded as the more pleasing and desired by the general public, both mans and most importantly womens,out there, and since this sport, particularly in our enhanced cases, has undeniably a HUGE vanity factor in it, if there was one kind of people in this sport who should be arrogant twards other kinds of body, that should be the ones regarded as the most beatifoul among the best bodyes, wich means US physiques, not even the standard bodybuilders, mutch less the powerlifters and strongmans in general,just to put you in prospective here)

the term "aestetich" is not there for random reasons after all,so i suspect you, for various resons, probably opted for the power lifting scene becouse you didn't have the right genetic base to be beatiful, and not SOLELY big and strong, since the astetich body is almost 100% dictated by genetics ( insertions,proportions,height, frame etc. all in precise combinations ) if you think you are so better than everyone here why don't YOU post a pic of yourself here. ( and if oyou did tell me were i can see one ) so we can see how better than the "average body" you really are.

let me give you a warning tough, if you look like ANYTHING close to the guy i was talking about ( and i have an increasing suspicion you do ) i will not stop laughing untill next year

Yea bro I was talking about the vids, not about the commentators body. Actually he has an older vid where he's doing some pretty decent lifts. Also he isnt big or fat. Anyways I'm sure he has a completely different goal than competing in men's physique, I think his full time job is a lawyer or something

as i said i don't dislike him ,but as a general rule i think that if you REALLY have to be arrogant and belittle others ( like what that guy does in many videos, even if it's for a comedy factor )you sure as all hell best be at the very top of the food chain, if not i don't know how seriusly i can take you

ok man i tryed to be as friendly as possible with you so far, but this amount of salt and hostility to everyone who does not think powerlifting and the powerlifter "body type" are the shit, tells me not only that YOU are the most insecure here about your body ( in general ) but also that YOU may not posses the qualites to have an aestetich body ( or persona in general ) EVEN if you wanted to.

( fyi the aestetich IS the kind of body regarded as the more pleasing and desired by the general public, both mans and most importantly womens,out there, and since this sport, particularly in our enhanced cases, has undeniably a HUGE vanity factor in it, if there was one kind of people in this sport who should be arrogant twards other kinds of body, that should be the ones regarded as the most beatifoul among the best bodyes, wich means US physiques, not even the standard bodybuilders, mutch less the powerlifters and strongmans in general,just to put you in prospective here)

the term "aestetich" is not there for random reasons after all,so i suspect you, for various resons, probably opted for the power lifting scene becouse you didn't have the right genetic base to be beatiful, and not SOLELY big and strong, since the astetich body is almost 100% dictated by genetics ( insertions,proportions,height, frame etc. all in precise combinations ) if you think you are so better than everyone here why don't YOU post a pic of yourself here. ( and if oyou did tell me were i can see one ) so we can see how better than the "average body" you really are.

let me give you a warning tough, if you look like ANYTHING close to the guy i was talking about ( and i have an increasing suspicion you do ) i will not stop laughing untill next year

I read the first few sentences and the last few and see tour insecurity...... Now if your "body type aesthetic" looks better than my powerlifter type i will shit up. So lets see post a pic of your awesomeness..... Oh thats right you wont because you are afraid to pish hard in the gtm to not overtrain and its painfully obvious.

I read the first few sentences and the last few and see tour insecurity...... Now if your "body type aesthetic" looks better than my powerlifter type i will shit up. So lets see post a pic of your awesomeness..... Oh thats right you wont because you are afraid to pish hard in the gtm to not overtrain and its painfully obvious.

no man, you started this asking everyone pics, so if YOU wanna play this game, you gotta man tha fuck up and post you yours first. THAN i give you my word of man i will post mine ( thuresday, when my cycle ends and i go take mesures again si will give you all the correct stats of this cycle too ) BUT solely if you do first at this point. let's see if YOU can put your money were your mouth is

no man, you started this asking everyone pics, so if YOU wanna play this game, you gotta man tha fuck up and post you yours first. THAN i give you my word of man i will post mine ( thuresday, when my cycle ends and i go take mesures again si will give you all the correct stats of this cycle too ) BUT solely if you do first at this point. let's see if YOU can put your money were your mouth is

You have seen my pics or else how can you say "powerlifter type" if you had no idea what i look like fuck your word lol i dont know you why wait till end of a cycle lets do it now

You have seen my pics or else how can you say "powerlifter type" if you had no idea what i look like fuck your word lol i dont know you why wait till end of a cycle lets do it now

i said powerlifting type beaoucse you SAID you are a powerlifter some psots above. so i guessed. if your pictures are already here, link me, THAN ( always thureday becouse i do not pos non finite cycle resoults, i will post mine, and in just 2 days we can have our spar. ) but you first, since YOU started thisshit asking people for pics FIRST

Your looking solid brother what you weighing in at
And you look leaner than the power lifting guys I know

View attachment 565717
Top is before cycle bottom is mid cycle ill be done in Thursday so you can see the whole package amd i only take sarms and fish oil

lol just from what i'm seing right now, man, i hope you can loose 30 lbs of fat in the next 2 days , if not this will not even be a contest. i'm a man of my word tough. see you thursday. the moment you update the topic with the full pic, and i see it, my next reply to you will be with mine.

Elgin never comments on physique only ego lifting bad form, in his own lufting vids he displays proper form so therefor he does have a right to critique the humpback deadlifters and 1/2 reppers... Zeroooo. stop getting so caught up on judging everyone's physique bro, that had nothing to do with it.

lol just from what i'm seing right now, man, i hope you can loose 30 lbs of fat in the next 2 days , if not this will not even be a contest. i'm a man of my word tough. see you thursday. the moment you update the topic with the full pic, and i see it, my next reply to you will be with mine.

Hope your back and legs have some size bro all skinny guys can be lean lets see that muscle on thursday
View attachment 565718

Based on your pic I can confidently say that you clearly don't even lift, bro. Jk, how tall are you? Lookin fuckin jacked to me br. I'm expecting harveus is much smaller but shredded, which is cool if that's his goal. Some care more about striations some care more about muscle fullness and strength. To each their own. And I'm confused why are we waiting till Thursday? Camera broken? Lol

Elgin never comments on physique only ego lifting bad form, in his own lufting vids he displays proper form so therefor he does have a right to critique the humpback deadlifters and 1/2 reppers... Zeroooo. stop getting so caught up on judging everyone's physique bro, that had nothing to do with it.

ok, fair point i did'nt saw ALL of his videos so i ddin't know for sure. still i dislike people that are arrogant without any actual merit. i don't recall that guy winnig anything important, not even in his field ( wich i'm guessing is powerlifting too ) giving him the right to feel that high and mighty with others ( on the internet too, i might add, wich speaks volumes per se )

I think he does a service to weightlifting in general. He encourages people to not ego lift and lift with shit form otherwise you may end up in one of these gym fail videos getting roasted

ok, fair point i did'nt saw ALL of his videos so i ddin't know for sure. still i dislike people that are arrogant without any actual merit. i don't recall that guy winnig anything important, not even in his field ( wich i'm guessing is powerlifting too ) giving him the right to feel that high and mighty with others ( on the internet too, i might add, wich speaks volumes per se )

Love guys that talk without knowing anything i hold 2 state 1 american record wich i can post my certificates but i have to edit my name

Back