Adding a low dosage of deca for joint support

BootsTooAsses

I'm 6'3 286 lbs. approx. two years ago i started my first cycle of trenbolone acetate 100 and Winstrol (winny). That cycle went very well and later started another cycle of just the tren by itself which also went very well.

Well this year I tore my ACL and Meniscus and just had surgery on 11-21-11. I want to start another cycle of Tren and Anavar and add a low dosage of Deca 50 ml week for joint support. What I don't want is to get Deca dick by doing this cycle. Any suggestion?

Welcome to Ology Boots!

Yes, run some test in there! You will need between 150mg-200 mg of deca to lube the joints. How much test will depend on what your dosages will be.

What are you thinking dosage wise and for how many weeks?

Also have you looked into HGH at all for healing? Possibly some IGF?

Agreed. Test should be part of any cycle. You can low dose it just as replacement to maintain libido. It should have been part of the previous cycles as well.

Welcome to Ology Boots!

Yes, run some test in there! You will need between 150mg-200 mg of deca to lube the joints. How much test will depend on what your dosages will be.

Thanks for the information.

I will be running this stack for approximatley 8 wks.

150mg-200mg of Deca
200mg-250mg of Test
100mg-150mg of Tren
100mg-150mg of Anavar

Along with the post cycle therapy (pct) of Clomid and Nolvadex that you suggested.

Welcome to Ology Boots!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150mg-200mg of deca
200mg-250mg of test
100mg-150mg of tren
100mg-150mg of Anavar

Along with the post cycle therapy (pct) of clomid and Nolvadex that you suggested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150mg-200mg of deca
200mg-250mg of test
100mg-150mg of tren
100mg-150mg of Anavar

Along with the PCT of clomid and Nolvadex that you suggested.

If you plan to only run it for 8 weeks boots, I would consider NPP instead of deca, test prop. If the tren is a must then tren A. All fast acting so you have time to actually reap some benefits before the cycle ends.

The tren dosage is also very light! I'm not saying you can't get some results from say 50mg of tren A eod but I would bump it a little to make it worth the while of running it.

The anavar, do you plan to run 100-150 per day? or is that weekly

Your surgery wasn't long ago, when do you plan to begin the cycle?

Man I am glad to here your first wen good without the TEST especially considering you took tren/winny.

My suggestion...(for what it is worth)

I would definitely run at least 300 mg of test with the deca at 200-250. You just will not get the joint support you are looking for under 200 mg IMHO. The test will keep the dick rock hard and prevent the test deficit that occurs with doing deca (which causes the limpdickitus). The deca will do wonder for the joints but it does go away when you stop taking it. In fact you may pay for all the wear n tear when you come off the deca, most do.

Considering your 8 wk cycle plan Short esters are a must and as Zeek said NPP instead of deca is a good choice as well as tren A and test P

I really am blown away that you did not have crazy sides with your tren only cycle...That tells me you have fantastic genetics and very high natty test lvls or are just an exception to the rule.. Thank your parents for the genetics bro lol.

In my opinion if you had good results with the tren only than a Test/Tren/Deca stack will freaking make you god like!! Then throwing the var in there will keep you nice and tight. I would however Highly recommend aromisin to combat the bloat/E conversion.

Good luck

Last edited:
if you have bad joints bud as user and zeek laid out is good, but be careful coming off could do more damage to joints during cycle

Back