Adding Deca to my cycle input????

WhyMustUBanM3

NoobTooberd
Hey guys i started my cycle with Sus250 and T400 and 50mg of Dbol a day. I had 50 dbol and now i am down to 20. My sus is almost gone because i started it 2 weeks before i through my t400 in the mix. I recently picked up a bottle of deca300 and i was going to throw it in my cycle when my sus runs out. I started my cycle at 158lbs benching about 150. I am currently 177 lbs throwing 260 up. Would it be a good or bad idea to run the deca and the t400 for the remaining 7 weeks?

wow....you cant throw anything you want in there bro, you aint making a smoothie

first of stats and cycle experience??

you weighed 158 and started your cycle benching 150lbs??? you have no business cycling. you need research, food and more working out

all this gear your running and all the gains you are making will wreck your joints tendons etc. your body needs to be in lifting shape before you start trying to put up crazy numbers on all that gear

how long you running the t 400, sus, dbol and the planned deca for??

deca needs to be ran @ 2mg/lbs of body weight and for 12-14 weeks minimum for best results

What are you going to do for post cycle therapy (pct)? If I was you I would just use the T400 if your going to not be using the Decabolin and Dianabol.

Well August 25th was my first injection of the Sus and my first dose of the Dbol. Then Sept. 22nd i started mixing the T400 with the Sus for less painful Pip. But this is my first cycle. Iam 27 and have been working out and lifting on and off since the age of 15. My PCT is clomid and aromasin. Im only running the t400 and Deca until the bottles are gone. I have one more bottle of t400 and if my calculations are right it will put me right at a 12 week cycle. But i havent started the Deca yet thats why i am getting opinions. I still have about 2cc of the Sus left and thats why i was going to start mixing the t400 with the Deca to take away the pip. I noticed alot less painful injections when i mixed the sus with the t400 and i hear deca really helps with that too.

Call it what you want fellas. Results are what i am looking for and i must be doing something right. Ive put on almost 20 pounds and incresed my bench by 100 pounds in 4 weeks. So you tell me what looks fucked up? Isnt that the whole point of gear? Results and Strength? Everyone around me sees my transformation so i cant complain.

Can't complain, YET bro.. But I'm not gunna preach to ya about too much.. First don't waste ur time with the deca. Like rider said it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks and you only have one vial, plus if your gettin these great results, why add anything else? Leave something for your next run.. Also what kinda pct you gunna run? how long u running the t400? what kind of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) do you have?

I can take criticism man but when you just want to say " your shit looks fucked up" and leave it at that i got nothing for you. Tell me whats so fucked up about me and school me. I am new to this and i am just going off of what a family member tells me and stuff that i read. He is a big guy and has been doing gear for years. He told me he has never dont a post cycle therapy (pct) and he never used any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and he said he is fine. And he has kept ALOT of his gains. The guy is tripled in size since i was a kid. And i wanted to be just like him. Thats why im here guys. To learn. Im not an expert by any means.. Thats why i am asking the questions. I have access to more Deca if need be. But i just need something to go with my T400. And from my research on Deca i figured i would go out with a bang. And it really breaks that T400 down because the T by itself is crucial. My sust is pretty much gone and i want to quit the Dbol and do the Deca And the T400 for the remaining cycle. The Dbol is great but i do not want to harm my liver. Are you saying that if i started my Deca right now and ran it for 10 weeks 1cc/week= 300 mg a week that i wouldnt get any results? I know that i probably should wait on the Deca but who am i kidding? Its in my case smiling up at me everytime and i am the most impatient person ever. If i want something i want it now. I wish i wouldnt have even bought the shit but ive been wanting to do the Deca from the begining and now it came along again so i swooped it up. But it is my first cycle so maybe i should just wait for it.

Last edited:
Is this your 1st cycle? Also I've seen no mention of hcg. Are u using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle? I'm assuming not.

I can take criticism man but when you just want to say " your shit looks fucked up" and leave it at that i got nothing for you. Tell me whats so fucked up about me and school me. I am new to this and i am just going off of what a family member tells me and stuff that i read. He is a big guy and has been doing gear for years. He told me he has never dont a pct and he never used any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and he said he is fine. And he has kept ALOT of his gains. The guy is tripled in size since i was a kid. And i wanted to be just like him. Thats why im here guys. To learn. Im not an expert by any means.. Thats why i am asking the questions. I have access to more Deca if need be. But i just need something to go with my T400. And from my research on Deca i figured i would go out with a bang. And it really breaks that T400 down because the T by itself is crucial. My Sustanon (sust) is pretty much gone and i want to quit the Dbol and do the Deca And the T400 for the remaining cycle. The Dbol is great but i do not want to harm my liver. Are you saying that if i started my Deca right now and ran it for 10 weeks 1cc/week= 300 mg a week that i wouldnt get any results? I know that i probably should wait on the Deca but who am i kidding? Its in my case smiling up at me everytime and i am the most impatient person ever. If i want something i want it now. I wish i wouldnt have even bought the shit but ive been wanting to do the Deca from the begining and now it came along again so i swooped it up. But it is my first cycle so maybe i should just wait for it.

stop the dbol, dont run orals like dbol for more than 4-6 weeks

ok bro, deca takes about 7-8 weeks before you start seeing results, so running it for 10 weeks wont make sense.

deca should be ran @ 2mg/lb of body weight to be fully effective. so 300mg wont be enough. i would recommend that you dont add anything else to this cycle anymore. just finish it out with the t 400 @ 5-600mg/week

save the deca for a proper cycle next time.

read up more on PCT and Aromatase inhibitor (AI), i would definitely run them. what worked for your family member might not work for you, better be safe than sorry

what is hcg?

Wow bro, u need to do some serious research. Start using the search button and do some serious reading. Based on the few things you've said in this thread you shouldn't be touching aas. If you don't know what Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is, you're fucking yourself up. You're gonna be on hormone replacement for the rest of your life fucking around the way you are. You need to read on your own and not be trying to get all the answers by asking as you go.

Well i dont have access to that stuff. The only thing i can get is the nolva from my source and he charges wayyyy to much because he knows he can. If i could find that stuff i would definently have it on deck. I have done a little research and i see what i am doing wrong now. But like i said i am at a loss right now because i cannot find the stuff you guys are talking about. Now i am starting to worry. I had no idea there was this much to doing some gear.

This is not where u cut your budget bro, this shit is serious, it's literally a science and if you don't know wtf you're doing it will fuck u up for life! You can't just take the word of some guy at your gym or a friend or whatever. You need to read, read and read some more, and after that read even more. There are sponsors where u can get Nola and clomid, it's certainly better than nothing if u aren't able to get Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but you're risking shutting your natty test production down forever. I'm trying to be helpful here, but we can't tell you everything on here. You need to take the time and learn and not be impatient. You definitely should not be adding ANYTHING else to the test at this point, by adding deca you're only gonna shut your system down even worse. Get your post cycle stuff, finish the test and hope that you haven't permanently screwed up your body.

Well i dont have access to that stuff. The only thing i can get is the nolva from my source and he charges wayyyy to much because he knows he can. If i could find that stuff i would definently have it on deck. I have done a little research and i see what i am doing wrong now. But like i said i am at a loss right now because i cannot find the stuff you guys are talking about. Now i am starting to worry. I had no idea there was this much to doing some gear.

Tamoxifen 50mL 20mg/mL

Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL

Guess i will just run the test out and hope for the best. Thanks Jack but i highly doubt that stuff is legit. Its hard to trust anything online. I have been reading since your first comment fame and i can already see where i went wrong. I didnt think taking advice from family could go wrong. But apparently there is alot more to this shit than i had though initially. I just got caught up because of my results. When i look in the mirror it is a totally different person there and i like it. My next cycle will be better planned and i will do ALOT more research to ensure that i am better prepared. I really appreciate the advice man. Sincerely.

Back