Advice on dropping water

Hello.....
Im looking for some advice on the best way, other then prescription, to drop your water for competition (figure).
The show i just competed in, although i did very well, i dont feel i dropped my water enough. I did the dandelion root, b6, potassium stack 3 times a day. I have heard from others that its not very effective. Any other suggestions - in detail please :)
Im competing again in 5 weeks and would like to try a different hopefully more effective approach.
Thanks everyone so much!!!!!

I cut sodium out the last few weeks. I dont add salt to anything really, on a normal basis. I was rinsing my tuna, etc. I dont know if i should say it didnt work, it just didnt seem like i got as lean and veiny as i normally do. Im veinier- if thats a word- now more then i was on Saturday for my show and im not eating to hot right now.
Im getting ready to go at it again for the North American in five weeks, i just think i need to change things up. Im not using my trainer this time and im not experienced at the whole diet thing so im looking for any suggestions.

its your carb up... especially since you said you were more veiny post show... oh and definitely Winstrol (winny) will get you more veiny than var...

how'd ya do?? pics??

supes

I took fifth in my class. This was my first national and it was not the same as those smaller shows :). Alot more girls and alot tougher competition. If you look in muscular development.com under masters nationals you will see me under 5th in class B. IM doing the North American on Aug31-Sept 1, figured why not when it was so close and another big one.
As far as the eating and dropping water, i did so much different this time so its hard to determine what it was. I think you were right when you say it was my carb up though. Is there something that can be eaten other then Flank Steak, i couldnt stand it and the day before the show (i had prejudging that night) and the day of the show i was eating flank steak and chicken with red potatoes (not sure why). I cant stand flank steak and it didnt seem to work anyway.
Any other ideas?? I know everyone is different, im just trying to get other suggestions because the diet part, i am not good at.
I also had rice cakes and real jelly before i went on stage, also not a big fan of that. Any suggestions on what others will have before?

rebecca68 said:
Ithe day of the show i was eating flank steak and chicken with red potatoes (not sure why). I cant stand flank steak and it didnt seem to work anyway.
WOW.. no way! That is way too heavy!!! day of the show, your carb up should be more like the jelly and simple carbs; carbs with dextrose are preferred...
i'll see if i can find some choices for you..

supes

Back