amvdub's journey to meathead.......

not keeping a real good log, lol. Just got back from the gym though, (back and bi's) had to skip almost three days due to this fucked swelling issue in my lower back and ass. I know I prolly should have waited to do back, but decided I needed to to help dull the pain.
Surprisingly, I felt great once I got goin, (and forgot all about the pain) haven't lost any strength or anything. I'm in beginning of week 6 now and only up about 10 lbs. Last few days my diet really sucked too, just not eating enough, had a crazy weekend. Back on track though.
I haven't been posting my lifts or weight progressions much, but I def feel stronger. I will try and keep a log of every workout from this point on. My strength is going up almost every workout now that I feel the Test. Got chest and tri's tom. will post lifts, reps, excersises, etc.

well, won't be goin to the gym today, my shit is rediculously swollen and sore today, so pissed! I'm pretty sure that at this point, the gear I got has something wrong with it.

This is why u stock up fellaz, just in case shit goes wrong, have backup! So glad I do!

^^ yep, both shots. no real flu symptons though. I was feelin really tired and weak last night, went to sleep early, if that counts. I'm just tryin to stay optimistic I guess. I've been told a strong potency is very painful! don't wanna sound like a pussy, but if ur shit swells up and hurts to a point where u can't hide it from coworkers, somethin's wrong with it....just sayin.

hey wanted to say keep that motivation, keep it moving foward, and good luck, well something like that..

hey wanted to say keep that motivation, keep it moving foward, and good luck, well something like that..

lol, yeah.....thanks.

Went to try and hit chest and tri's today, and that just sucked. Stayed for maybe 45 mins...... I tried. Zero focus. All I can think about is the golf ball size lump in my ass......awesome, not only does the shit hurt like a bitch, but its hard to concentrate on lifting when it feels like there's literally a fucking golf ball in ur cheeck/lower back. Oh well, should go away in a couple days like the other one. (swelling and pain goes down on day 5-6 after pin.)

Can't wait for this to go away and get on with my cycle.

good luck bro hope the next pin goes well i know how you feel bout no focus and concentrating on the ass ...my ass got swolen and hurt like hell the first pin but starting to go away ....keep it up tho

You need to get a heater pad something that you plug in the wall and it gets HOT. I wrap my syringe in it wait till it gets hot then shoot away. After I put the pad on injection site and all is good next day!

feel like i got the same prob. bro. Every time I pin I can barely walk and when I sit down on the bench or anything it feels just like you say a golf ball size lump. I can't really feel it w. my hand just when I sit. Have you done anything that helped with this. I went to the gym today as well and left early, no focus!

is this happening every pin? this is test e right?

Yeah, it's test e. Both times I pinned this shit I got the same result, swelling and a lot of pain. I went back to my Ax1o yesterday, today no pain or anything (except the other cheek, still swollen, still hurts to sit or bend over.)

Shit Dude. Best of luck w/ the healing. You sure you don't have an infection?

I don't think this gear is contaminated cuz I didn't get a fever, Idk. I am thinking though of mixing about 1/4ml with 3/4ml Ax1o's test, see how that goes. Ax1o's test is totally painless, I'm thinking if this goes smooth, I'll just use up this vial. Maybe extend my cycle from 12 weeks to 14-16.

feel like i got the same prob. bro. Every time I pin I can barely walk and when I sit down on the bench or anything it feels just like you say a golf ball size lump. I can't really feel it w. my hand just when I sit. Have you done anything that helped with this. I went to the gym today as well and left early, no focus!

Dude I was so pissed man, I had my jams blastin tryin to get psyched but just couldn't get past it. I went back to Ax1o yesterday and that pin was smooth as always, no pain, all good. I hope u don't have the same stuff as me, lol. I'm gonna try mixing a little of it in with my Ax1o just to use it up.

I don't know what advice to give u bro, This shit is hella painful and stays that way for a whole week after pinning, I just dont see how the hell u can ignore it. I wish u luck man, I'll be following ur log to see how ur doin.

what brand is your other test?

Z labs, I don't wanna talk shit, but........guess u and all have the right to know.

Weren't u using his prop with good results? I thought I read that somewhere.

I also got EQ from him, I just hope it's nothing like the test.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I've heard guys try the following:

Taking a hot shower or using a heat pad to warm and loosen the injection site; throwing some water in a dish, stick it in the microwave, and let the vial sit in it for a minute or so to warm it up.

Maybe that would work for your future pins.

Back