An old mans dating chronicles part 1

Aww sorry Zeek! Don't worry I am sure you will be back in the game in no time. Don't throw the moms away though! Just because we have kids doesn't make us any less of a woman! =0)

I definitely do not toss moms away, I prefer them! I come with two small kids myself :) I'm pretty much a single dad and mom

I don't have a weekend mom to send them off to or anything like that so it's a full time gig

I definitely do not toss moms away, I prefer them! I come with two small kids myself :) I'm pretty much a single dad and mom

I don't have a weekend mom to send them off to or anything like that so it's a full time gig

Ya and your a great dad too! I'd put money on that cuz your my ology dad and you always make sure I'm safe and doing shit rigjt. Answering all my million questions why is this and why is that. What is better and will this work type of questions. I know I'm not the only one. Stay up playa. Lol

Wow! thought I might be the only Mr. Mom on Ology:beertoast

Ya and your a great dad too! I'd put money on that cuz your my ology dad and you always make sure I'm safe and doing shit rigjt. Answering all my million questions why is this and why is that. What is better and will this work type of questions. I know I'm not the only one. Stay up playa. Lol

Thank you Son! I really do my best at raising them solo but it can be tough sometimes especially with the little girl. Her mom/dad is a 260 lb meathead for gods sakes! The barbies and tea parties were tough but I sat through them ;)

Hes just mad that im a bigger pervert then him

LOl my man bundy!

Wow! thought I might be the only Mr. Mom on Ology:beertoast

We are few but there are some of us out here!

I got 4 baby mommas so I pretty much have kids with me all the time. Rarely do I not have kids with me. On those nights do I go out and party? Nope. I either do laundry or go to sleep early! Yeah, no longer a wild man here.

Dang 4! I have drama with just one parent, I cannot imagine having 4 other parents to deal with... You are a strong man, my friend!

I fall asleep a lot when I put my son to bed at 8pm lol I wake up at 6am every morning with him. On my nights off I sometimes go out but not for the party aspect, just adult socialization!

Dang 4! I have drama with just one parent, I cannot imagine having 4 other parents to deal with... You are a strong man, my friend!

I fall asleep a lot when I put my son to bed at 8pm lol I wake up at 6am every morning with him. On my nights off I sometimes go out but not for the party aspect, just adult socialization!

LOL, only married the last two. The first two... I was engaged to both (at separate times!), mistakes were made, paternity tests done, I stepped up and took responsibility. I had custody of my 17 year old from the time he was 3 weeks old. Ask me to define myself: I'm a dad. That's who I am.

LOL, only married the last two. The first two... I was engaged to both (at separate times!), mistakes were made, paternity tests done, I stepped up and took responsibility. I had custody of my 17 year old from the time he was 3 weeks old. Ask me to define myself: I'm a dad. That's who I am.
Amen brother. That's great. Your a good man.

It really does get harder to find sane women the older you get. You have the ones who are single and have been single, usually damaged goods. You also have the ones co,ming out of 15-20 year marriages where the husband either abused them or mind fucked them so hard that they are spent.

Then you have the ones with 3-4 kids ugh!

I understand why so many of my friends date younger women now but I really only feel comfortable with women around my own age.

I thought this lady was attractive, intelligent and genuinely a nice and sane person. oh well

God dammit, I was hoping they'd get saner with age. Maybe I should just turn gay now and have done with it :gay2:

Worst day for me was bringing my daughter to a princess party. Gah! me with all the moms....... all the moms were doing thier daughters makeup & putting them in dresses. I swear I could read my daughters mind (why isn't my mom here...ect....) I felt like total shit. I felt so bad for her I could have just cried right there ( no homo ).

Worst day for me was bringing my daughter to a princess party. Gah! me with all the moms....... all the moms were doing thier daughters makeup & putting them in dresses. I swear I could read my daughters mind (why isn't my mom here...ect....) I felt like total shit. I felt so bad for her I could have just cried right there ( no homo ).

Brother, been in those shoes. I know your pain when your kid hurts.

When I do my 4 y/o's hair it looks like she did it herself :(
LOL! Sorry, had to laugh. My daughter turns 5 in a two weeks and already is a little fashion diva. I swear we spend 30 minutes on her hair in the morning and I still can't get it right!

My daughter is ten. She now takes care of her hair herself. I must say though I have gotten really good doing french braids. =)

Back