An old mans dating chronicles part 1

I salute you all....^^^^^^^

Zeek, if your gonna make make payments, either financially or emotionally drive a new one.

My avi is 45 yr s old, has 4 kids and own s a 30k acre farm and a small oil company and a chain of convenience stores......they re out there...

I salute you all....^^^^^^^

Zeek, if your gonna make make payments, either financially or emotionally drive a new one.

My avi is 45 yr s old, has 4 kids and own s a 30k acre farm and a small oil company and a chain of convenience stores......they re out there...

AND...most importantly....she has a tight body and a GORGEOUS RACK!

I would like to hang those suckers up on my wall!

Those are easy traits, honest, dependable, integrity and high self esteem are things I would add to my perfect man.

Zeek, just wanted to say sorry it didn't work out. Don't say I didn't warn ya with all that chick flick stuff in the beginning tho...lol!

In all seriousness, good women are out there and you'll most likely find one when you aren't really looking. Don't get too jaded, stay being the great dad you are and all will fall into place ;).

Zeek, just wanted to say sorry it didn't work out. Don't say I didn't warn ya with all that chick flick stuff in the beginning tho...lol!

In all seriousness, good women are out there and you'll most likely find one when you aren't really looking. Don't get too jaded, stay being the great dad you are and all will fall into place ;).

Ammmmeennnn!! Mt-You are full of good advise girl! You have a good head on those shoulders! =)

Ammmmeennnn!! Mt-You are full of good advise girl! You have a good head on those shoulders! =)

Thanks! I was raised mainly by my dad. My mom's bat shit crazy and emotionally abusive. I keep a healthy distance from her. I feel I'm a much more stable human due to my dad's influence on my upbringing. I have a soft spot for single and super involved dads :).

Thanks! I was raised mainly by my dad. My mom's bat shit crazy and emotionally abusive. I keep a healthy distance from her. I feel I'm a much more stable human due to my dad's influence on my upbringing. I have a soft spot for single and super involved dads :).

I read a book a few years back that changed my outlook on parenting, esp parenting a little girl... it's called "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters" by Dr. Meg Meeker. I made my child's mother read it and it sure made her relationship with me better too...

I don't matter anymore; only my little girl's development does.

Back