An old mans dating chronicles part 1

Yes, please just don't stary randomly pawing your junk. One might think you have crabs.

LMAO
How big are her hips & ass?

I find if the girl is a bit on the big side they are not used to being picked up & thrown around & they love it! makes them feel not so big. ( not that I have messed around with a lot of big girls :squint: ) So next time you hug her pick her up & body slam her on the bed! If that doesn't spark her interest then strip down to your posing trunks hit your music and show her who the man is!

This warents a skit!!!!!!!!

LOL @ Sir Mix a lot!!

On a side note what ever happened to women loving chest hair on a man!! I just whacked all of my precious manliness off as per request of my new lady.

Loading for bear again tonight! lets hope it works lol
Chest hair and WOOKY are 2 different things Old timer

nope, I don't like hair at all really, except above the brain:D

Damn shot down by another Zeek won't qualify here!

zeek just do the naked man, works 2/3 times...wait till she leaves the room and just get completely naked and sit there waiting for her....

I can here it now!

911 Operater: Yes what is you Emergency?

Girl: I have a 260lb naked Wooky on my couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A real gentleman does not kiss and tell so I can't give details on my recent conquest :p

I will say this, PhatBastard and I were both in the cold and now he is in the cold all by himself.

Take that to Youtube Phatty! ;)

I can here it now!

911 Operater: Yes what is you Emergency?

Girl: I have a 260lb naked Wooky on my couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO 266 lb wookie sir! :madflip:

Think I gained a couple of pounds taking her out for so much ice cream!

Is it a bad thing to be on a first name basis with the lady at the ice cream parlor?

Back