An update on Axio...........

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Anyone who has tried them knows what it's about and the service. Just want everyone to know things are improving with them in many BIG ways!!
T/A.....great and constantly improving.
Label changes and serial numbers on items that didn't have them before. A website to check batch #'s. Plus many others that I won't go into details here.
All is good to go with them.

There use to be a banner here awhile ago but for certain circumstances it had to be taken down.
Just wanted to give everyone an FYI.

Thats Axio in my opinion, They are GTG in all areas!! I think U will like, Icgator.

just got my shit, noticed the labels are different, checked out # and is gtg. anyone ever try their primoplex

Yeah, U will like, dosed properly and filled properly as usual.

I love Trenaplex-e 200!!

i bought some myself. yellow-white labeled.

i have sciroxx to. both seems to be good.

my sustaplex works good, 650mg/weeks and i increase the amount with test-100 from GP. it hurt a lil. but it works good.

i'm not sur to cycle my tren. my last experience this summer was not realy comfortable. i was on 500mg/week for 5 weeks. i could not make more with this amount of tren. too harch now. or it was overdosed?... dunnno. i will see.

Primo seem to bea better choice for me now.

Kane, I think if U drop the Tren-e to 250mgs/week the harshness of the compound will not be as bad, and the gains will be nice as well. I ran into a similar issue with the Tren-e as U did with the dosage, when I dropped the dosage down, everything started to come together. I like the Primo idea as well. I feel if U were to drop the dosage some, Tren-e will take a liking to U a whole lot more. Like U stated, both Brands are spot-on imo.

Axio

Just received mine..labels look professional. The only drawback is when you pop the cap off , the ring comes off with it so if the rubber stopper comes off it can spill. But I guess thats a minor problem.

yea i didnt really get how that worked. cap came off every time. i tried twisting it, nothing. it looks like theres some way to reseal it but i couldnt figure it out.. either way, really nice packaging and G2G..

-b

Back