Anavar- Is it hard to find??

What_It_Is

I'm interested in getting a full cycle of Anavar, PT or Loeffler. Is this stuff hard to get a hold of, my source said he doesnt think he can get it. Just wondering how scarce it really is. I know its pricey from what I hear. Thanks.

anavar is hard to find because of the price tag...i am waiting for my Anavar (var) as well and my source stated that he would have some PT Anavar (var) within a week or two max...

Thanks. Is it difficult to tell the fakes from the real ones?? I'm willing to hold out and get the real stuff from someone, just a matter of time I guess. Is there a thread with pics of Anavar and possible fakes??

I'm wanting to start a Test cycle soon but am interested in the Anavar (var) as well, and if I can find that then I'll hold off on the Test.
Thanks for the forewarning.

It really is about having a source you trust, and thats no invitation to pm me for a source (use secure mail...jk). The peru tech Anavar (var) just comes on white caps, easily faked, but I've been dealing with my guy for over 2 years, so I trust whatever he sends me. This is the main reason why I stick with the canadian UG gear, no chance of fakes if you are dealing with the right people

loeffeler and denkall both have good Anavar (var), from the tests i have seen, if you have a mexican guy you should be able to get good Anavar (var) then.

As mentioned above as long as you have the right contacts you are able to locate it pretty easily, the only downfall to Anavar is the price-tag that comes with it.

Man their are plenty of good Labs out there:

PT
Denkall
Loeffler
Papervar
Hubei, just to name a few.

not very hard to find, but my buddy just got a cycle and he's broke now if that says anything. Just make sure you go through a good source b/c I've heard of a lot of fakes floating aroung as well.

blackcatfever said:
let's say the bare minumum for 10 weeks

Let's say you are paying $1.50/tab and each tab is 5mg. The typical low dose cycle starts at 40mg/day, so that's 8 tabs/day or $12/day. 10 weeks is 70 days, so 70 days x $12 is $840. And that doesn't include s&h, lol. :)

TxLonghorn said:
Let's say you are paying $1.50/tab and each tab is 5mg. The typical low dose cycle starts at 40mg/day, so that's 8 tabs/day or $12/day. 10 weeks is 70 days, so 70 days x $12 is $840. And that doesn't include s&h, lol. :)
I just can't justify paying for Anavar (var) unless i can get 5mg for under a buck.

$1.50 american seems to be the going rate for 5mg, the guy I deal with does discount you if you buy a few bottles at a time, so it ends up cheaper

need help finding a good source

It really is about having a source you trust, and thats no invitation to pm me for a source (use secure mail...jk). The peru tech Anavar (var) just comes on white caps, easily faked, but I've been dealing with my guy for over 2 years, so I trust whatever he sends me. This is the main reason why I stick with the canadian UG gear, no chance of fakes if you are dealing with the right people

Been working out for the last 2 yrs and definitely not seeing the results I want. Thinking about giving anavar a try n wanted to know where I might be able find it. Thanx

Gnc at the mall.. Just tell the attendant you want the good shit..... Not the watered down crap they sell the locals

Brutaldildos.com ask for the Boston loyd model it's kind of like a rediject. Sorry I know no outside web addresses, I just want to help the guy out... Or maybe it's a chick since they're only asking for var.

Brutaldildos.com ask for the Boston loyd model it's kind of like a rediject. Sorry I know no outside web addresses, I just want to help the guy out... Or maybe it's a chick since they're only asking for var.

Out of curiosity..what's with the hate on var? I get that it's the most mild, chicks use it..but with test base would it not be better than winny? No joint issues?

Back