Andro factory bulk up review

This is week six of Andro Factory Bulk Up Review. This is the first week without taking any pills. The carry over from taking Bulk Up is unreal. I still have my appetite. I am still lifting big and lifting more. I am still seeing improvement in all aspects. The biggest change this week has been what the wife has seen. It has been unreal. She sees me after I get done with my shower and the next thing I know it is go time. After working 13 hour days, 6 days a week, hitting the gym for an hour or more, I have more then what she can handle and she has been very satisfied. In a couple of weeks I WILL be buying more BULK UP because this product is awesome. At age 44 do I have the 6 pack abs in 6 weeks? No. Am I closer then I was 6 weeks ago? Yes. Do I have the V look happening in my back? According to my wife, YES. Do I feel better about how I look? Yes. Were the gains there like what was advertised? A definate YES. Is this the best stuff that I have every used? Without a question. I have had coworkers as me what I am doing because it looks like I have lost weight where actually I have gained weight and they are amazed. If you haven't had the opportunity to try this, I highly recommend it. I have to wait a couple of weeks but this will be the next purchase I make and if the second bottle is anything like the first bottle I will more then likely have my visible 6 pack that I so desire. I will be posting pictures within the next few days. With both our schedules it has been tough to get this done but will. I will also be getting my gains and loses done also. YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS. I am probably one of the most skeptic people out there and I am totally satisfied

A friend of mine told me about this and said he heard BULK-UP was for real So I'm definitely thinking about trying this. Did you take a post cycle therapy (pct)? And I agree, I want to see what you look like now after taking it

Guys there is a after photo on AF's site here: androfactory.com/category-s/1860.htm

Not the best after pic but you can tell his arms definitely grew. Anyway, I'm going to see if I can get another one out of him, I'll let you know.

Well week 7 has come and gone. Changes this week without taking any Bulk Up from Andro Factory NONE. I have maintained everything that I built up, which makes me very happy. Weight is still good, the amount that I am benching and deadlifting going up still. Sex drive is still awesome and my appetite continues to grow. I don***8217;t know how long it stays in your system but I am still experiencing the benefits if taking Bulk Up from Andro Factory.

hey man I really wanna try this stuff but I really want an after pic, lets see how bulk up effects you physically

good to hear you enjoyed your run with bulk up.I was def on the fence on this one but you hung in there and completed your log pretty well.

Halloween coupons until the 5th!

Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.
good to hear you enjoyed your run with bulk up.I was def on the fence on this one but you hung in there and completed your log pretty well.

Back