Any concerns or worries about doing a 2nd PCT if you feel first one failed?

So in the final analisis, what is the proper procedure to do when pct fails the first time arouund?

Hard to answer, blood work showed that I recovered 100% to pre cycle values and even improved some of them.
My dick still didn't work properly, that's why I did a second PCT.

In hindsight? It would probably have been enough to add proviron instead of a 2nd PCT should have tried that for 3 months and then check again.

Hard to answer, blood work showed that I recovered 100% to pre cycle values and even improved some of them.
My dick still didn't work properly, that's why I did a second PCT.

In hindsight? It would probably have been enough to add proviron instead of a 2nd PCT should have tried that for 3 months and then check again.

What would you of done? Took provrion by itself and hope it made you normal or added it into your 2nd pct? I'm sure proviron still suppresses testosterone to some degree.

HCG for 2 weeks high doses to get the testicles back to normal size and ready to produce. Then plan 1,5 months of low dose clomid and Nolvadex like DPr said.
have you reformulated this?

So this would be kinda threefold as far as reasoning behind a 2nd PCT.

1. To try and get better natty values once its done.
2. Increase test levels due to clomid.
3. Combat/reverse potential gyno with nolva.
4. Wake the balls up with a HCG blast.

My idea would be to run 1k IU HCG ED for 10 days straight.
Wait 3 days and jump on 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva ED for 50 days.

Is there any danger, drawbacks, things to have in mind etc with executing this?
Any input would be greatly appreicated as its bit hard to research the subject.
I dont really see any dangers except the HCG blast raising estrogen levels but I dont think its enough to warrant concern or is it?

Thanks guys :)

so whats the outcome of all this?

so whats the outcome of all this?

Ehm.. I jumped on cycle 6 weeks after trying this lol. So never confirmed anything with bloodwork.
Reason being once I started proviron, my dick and body was back to normal 100% again AND i had bloodwork confirming I recovered everything 100% to pre cycle values. So figured the second one was not hurting but probably not needed.

I think the long term nolva use crushed my libido and I didn't give it enough time to recover on its own, panicked when I got gyno symptoms during second PCT and then when proviron fixed it and the rest is history.

So this would be kinda threefold as far as reasoning behind a 2nd PCT.

1. To try and get better natty values once its done.
2. Increase test levels due to clomid.
3. Combat/reverse potential gyno with nolva.
4. Wake the balls up with a HCG blast.

My idea would be to run 1k IU HCG ED for 10 days straight.
Wait 3 days and jump on 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva ED for 50 days.

Is there any danger, drawbacks, things to have in mind etc with executing this?
Any input would be greatly appreicated as its bit hard to research the subject.
I dont really see any dangers except the HCG blast raising estrogen levels but I dont think its enough to warrant concern or is it?

Thanks guys :)

Im confused as a mothe. what happened to santa??

Nope I have seen people have to do multiple restarts. If you ask me this is because people rush the HCG portion so the restart fails.

Back