Any news on our favorite

U guys are super protective of sources that openly advertise and sponsor alot of other forums. Just sayin if he dOnt care why does everyone else?

balboa270 you have a month on this forum and have 270 post? Either you spend you day here or are just full of useless posts just commenting without offering any thing of worth. I have been on this forum for years ( since 2003 to be exact ) and although I have a low post count means I do more reading than commenting uselessly as you do. I searched a bit for some info before posting and didn't find anything on the matter hence why I asked. And of course the first people to comment are of no use ( no surprise there ). As previously stated, he advertised with a big @ss banner, was he really such a secret? Another note, nothing in my post remotely hinted to the source unless you already knew of him hence your comment has no merit. But thanks to another board I went on I was able to get the facts. This board is really going to Sh it with clowns like you who offer nothing but policing the boards and getting their post count up. You are really an asset to this community..NOT.

balboa270 you have a month on this forum and have 270 post? Either you spend you day here or are just full of useless posts just commenting without offering any thing of worth. I have been on this forum for years ( since 2003 to be exact ) and although I have a low post count means I do more reading than commenting uselessly as you do. I searched a bit for some info before posting and didn't find anything on the matter hence why I asked. And of course the first people to comment are of no use ( no surprise there ). As previously stated, he advertised with a big @ss banner, was he really such a secret? Another note, nothing in my post remotely hinted to the source unless you already knew of him hence your comment has no merit. But thanks to another board I went on I was able to get the facts. This board is really going to Sh it with clowns like you who offer nothing but policing the boards and getting their post count up. You are really an asset to this community..NOT.

i feel your pain. good to see you u got a pm

I think what a lot of the members here are concerned about is losing their only source because people keep mentioning him. Which, if you only have one source then that is your own fault. If the source isn't worried about about having their name so openly discussed with illegal activity then so be it. But the smart ones are much less obvious, don't advertise at except by recommendations and certainly don't have websites. But, to each his own.

Out of my personal source collection of about 25. 20 of them have websites. The other 5 run of email lists. All verified and all have open advertisement threads. And they don't care when people know about them because no one knows where they are. And remailers are always used. This is a game they have been playeing for years without getting caught. One person talking about a source won't shut anything down. They are not scared

Last edited:
All you uncle jockers should just shut the fuck up and develop some common sense...seriously.

I seen this title and new exactly wtf it meant and its bullshit....pm someone if you have a question.

And rain go ahead and talk some shit about me policing the board and not contributing because you and.I both know that would be a lie

And balboa May be a idiot but he is just learning like the rest of us just not in the same way

First off I don't know what you are talking about but none of the policing comments were towards you, second after this post I lost total respect towards you not that you give a fuc k but thought I would make it known. I see nothing wrong with my post, feel free to remove this post as I see ology has gone to shi t with its mods. thanks and have a nice day.

thank you

First off I don't know what you are talking about but none of the policing comments were towards you, second after this post I lost total respect towards you not that you give a fuc k but thought I would make it known. I see nothing wrong with my post, feel free to remove this post as I see ology has gone to shi t with its mods. thanks and have a nice day.

Your right I don't give a Fuk...you need to earn respect before you can take it away.

You wanna act like a f'n retard then go ahead but be prepared to get your ass handed to you...don't blame the mods for your lack of common sense...wtf was pm even made for? Peeps like you make the board shit....you claim you read mire then you talk...Proly cause when you talk dumb shit comes out of your mouth.....let's talk about contributing...what have you? Get off this board if you have an issue with being somewhat intelligent

Cobra you're an idiot, case closed. get off my post.
funny how you have Posts: 4,378
yet your Rep Power: 3 my post count is 253 and my rep is 9 yet I talk garbage go figure. this goes to show that anyone behind a keyboard can be whoever they want to be. You don't know me from jack so don't go assuming ( and we all know what that makes us? ) who or what I am before you comments are posted. Have a great day...

BTW its "RANE2001" not "Raine" Kobra I mean Cobra Strike

Last edited:
Cobra you're an idiot, case closed. get off my post.
funny how you have Posts: 4,378
yet your Rep Power: 3 my post count is 253 and my rep is 9 yet I talk garbage go figure. this goes to show that anyone behind a keyboard can be whoever they want to be. You don't know me from jack so don't go assuming ( and we all know what that makes us? ) who or what I am before you comments are posted. Have a great day...

BTW its "RANE2001" not "Raine" Kobra I mean Cobra Strike

Lmfao dude you make this so dam easy.....been here since 2003 and you still don't know how the rep system works....keep flapping those gums dumbass

Why are you still on this lame ass board rain?

I thought rep and posts didnt matter to you Raisen anyways I am done on your thread all you are doing is posting nothing with merit. good day bud

I thought rep and posts didnt matter to you Raisen anyways I am done on your thread all you are doing is posting nothing with merit. good day bud

raisen bran lol

its obvious all he cares about are reps, greens, and time as a member...those are the most important you know :wackit:

Sitch... its your a idiot!

LMAO, Cobra...

"your" means belonging to you.

"you're" is a contraction of "you are".
So its "you're an idiot"
not "your a idiot"...LMFAO

Before you make a quote get it correct Matt.

And Cobra I stayed shut because I refuse to continue to deal with a lesser crowd. thanks for proving me correct.

Last edited:
Back