Any one with info on Gen Li HGH???

Bowhunter

Remember 9/11
Hello to the most well informed bunch of "meat heads" I know! I actually got into a fight the other day b/c someone refered to guys and girls that lift weights as meatheads!!! I was sooo pissed!!!
Well here is my question....Does any one have any information on the HGH made by "GEN LI"? I am not 100% sure of the name. I am sure someone on here is going to know what I am talking about.

Bowhunter said:
OK..so does anyone have any detailed info...how to spot fake, what to look for???

Your best bet is to use a trustworthy, reliable source.

Most fakes are Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), which you can easily test for using a early pregnancy detection kit.

GenSci is the company's name outside of China. In Chinese the name is Jin Lei.

As for the product, Jintropin, be careful. Legit Jintropin is quality stuff and so is the relabelled stuff which is usually other quality brands of Chinese HGH.

Being in China for the last 5 yrs I would only trust Jinfropin being Jintropin if you get it straight from the manufacturer.

The other very important factors when acquiring HGH from a middle-man is how was it transported? and was it stored properly?

Bowhunter said:
this might be a stupid question..how do you test...HCG???

Get a pregnancy detection kit, something like First Response. Just put some of your reconstituted HGH on it as per the instructions. If you get a positive result (pregnant), you have HCG and not HGH.

Back