Anybody heard of this to rid gyno?

vahuja32

Hey bro's, I was wondering if anyone has heard of "Anastrozole" also known as SD Liquidex. I have some that I got from a buddy of mine who says it works really well to get rid of already developed gyno....it is supposed to be taken by taking a 1 cc to dissolve under your tounge.....thanks for the help...

va

No, it doesn't work well to get rid of pre-existing gyno. It's used to reduce the aromatization of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) into estrogens, but to use it to treat already-present gyno would mean lowering systemic estrogen levelks dangerously low. use nolvadex to treat gyno (60-80mg/day)....no more than a week at that dose

Thanks Einstein. So are you saying I can use Nolva to treat already developed gyno?...because I have been told differently by other bro's on this site...at this point, I just want to know what my best approach will be in trying to get rid of it, so any advice is valued...thanks again.

va

vahuja32 said:
Thanks Einstein. So are you saying I can use Nolva to treat already developed gyno?...because I have been told differently by other bro's on this site...at this point, I just want to know what my best approach will be in trying to get rid of it, so any advice is valued...thanks again.

va

Nolvadex is your ticket, provided the gyno hasn't already become fibrotic. If nolva at 60-80mg/day doesn't cause any noticeable difference within a week (maybe 1.5 weeks), I'd say it's not going anywhere. Are you currently on a cycle? If so, what is it?

I believe it is between $2,000 and $4,000 and some Plastic Surgeons that perform the surgery have "ways" of getting your health insurance to cover most, if not all, the costs. I have never had it done, but will if my bizzotch boobies get any bigger. Nolva is keeping them at bay for now.

I have a lump under one nipple, nothing you can see but I can feel it. While taking nolva post cycle this year, at only 25mg to 50mg a day, the lump size was actually cut in half within the space of a month or so, so it definitely can work. And that was a lump that had been there for a while

I have heard a few poeple say they had success with arimidex, however I have heard more people say they had success with letro and nolva.

Also, many times people will run some gear to further suppress their estrogen to help, like Winstrol (winny) or ox.

Back