Puffy nipps/ Gyno advice?

shayan

Originaly i started this cycle with 500mg test/e 300deca and 30 dbol ED.
I had problems from the dbol (gass, lethargecy, sleepy all the time) so i dropped it also it caused some minor gyno.

Im in my 4th week and when i last checked my estrogen i had 41 pg/mol >56 pg/mol wich is at the higher end of the range (I red that idieal is 20-30 pg/mol for e2 sensitive men) Note: At that time i was on 1 mg Anastrozole (from the farmacy) and i guess it wasn't enough eh?

So long story short i bought letrozole (femara) 5 days ago and been using it at 2.5mg ED since.

The problem is i still have the same symptoms, puffy nipps, they are not sensitive at all but when i press down i feel the lumps underneath. When cold they shrink up and look normal i have naturaly small nipples so that helps but the puffy-ness relly bothers me. How long does it take for letro to start working? I've read that it takes 60 days to reach steady blood levels so i used arimidex at 1mg ED for the past 3 days with the 2.5mg letro should i continiue doing this? Also i've read alot of studies that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) reverses even pubertal gyno should i add it to the mix at 20-40mg ED? The only thing that bothers me is that there is also a study that suggests that tamoxifen reduces the blood plasma levels of letrozole buy 37-50%

Also im still using the cabergoline at 0.5mg e3d

Cheers.

Read the Do I Have agyno thread by Austinite.

You should add Raloxifene or Tamoxifen to your cycle.

be very careful with Letro. Odds are that you are going to crash your estradiol and find yourself in a world of hurt.

If the lumps don't hurt it's not gyno... just assuming its gyno, then adding letro was not the smartest move. Get off that crap, go back to running a mild dosage of arimidex (0.5mg per day is plenty), and maybe add some nolva at 20mg per day for a few weeks if u really insist it's gyno.

One last thing... letro destroys e2, and is really only beneficial to bodybuilders leading up to a contest to harden up stubborn areas... and it won't get rid of gyno, will only reduce it... only surgery can eliminate it

Last edited:
Read the Do I Have agyno thread by Austinite.

You should add Raloxifene or Tamoxifen to your cycle.

be very careful with Letro. Odds are that you are going to crash your estradiol and find yourself in a world of hurt.

I've red that thread and i even posted there. My question is this:

Have you ever used letro personaly? How long does it take for it to start lowering e2? Im on my 5th day and i feel fine i have libido and all that good stuff but the puffyness and lumps are here. I'm using deca will using nolva with a 19-nor be an issue? I have caber for prolactin as stated above.
-Does nolva reduce the efects of letrozole?

If the lumps don't hurt it's not gyno... just assuming its gyno, then adding letro was a bonehead move. Get off that crap, go back to running a mild dosage of arimidex (0.5mg per day is plenty), and maybe add some nolva at 20mg per day for a few weeks if u really insist it's gyno.

One last thing... letro destroys e2, and is really only beneficial to bodybuilders leading up to a contest to harden up stubborn areas... and it won't get rid of gyno, will only reduce it... only surgery can eliminate it
Bro the thing is when i ran adex at 1mg ed my estradiol lvls were 35,7 the first time than a week later 41 pg/mol I relly need to drop top the 20 -30 range. Any way my nipples were never puffy thats what bothers me, when its hot they are incresed in sizee the circle around the nip (i don't know how its called in english is enlarged)
I'm positive its mild gyno :S

So i'll repeat my direct questions so if some one can answer that would be great.

-How many days does it take for letro to start lowering e2? (i'm on the 5th day.) I need to know when should i plan my next blood work.
-Does tamoxifen work well with letro for gyno reversal? (3 weeks old gyno) some studies say it reduces letro's plasma lvls buy 37-50%
-Does tamoxifen increse prolactin sides from deca and thus should not be ran with 19-nor compounds (tren, deca) or the caber is enough to stop that?
-If you sauggest that tamoxifen is suitable with letro @ what dose should i run it? Does 20mg e/d suffice?

Ty.

Your E2 numbers are fine. The sweet spot is 20-40pg/ml for most guys. And I am guess you had the Regular Estradiol Assay done rather than the Sensitive Assay. The regular assay is typically 10-20 points overstated at the lower range you are at. The regular assay does a good job when measuring the higher levels found in women.

Let me reiterate, your E2 is fine where it is.

you might have pubescent gyno.. only a mammogram or ultrasound will tell you for sure..

i thought i had gyno for years.. after the tests there was no hard lump.. it was my glands.. i have lypomastia.. i get bitch tits anytime i gain weight.. it sucks lol

Your E2 numbers are fine. The sweet spot is 20-40pg/ml for most guys. And I am guess you had the Regular Estradiol Assay done rather than the Sensitive Assay. The regular assay is typically 10-20 points overstated at the lower range you are at. The regular assay does a good job when measuring the higher levels found in women.

Let me reiterate, your E2 is fine where it is.

Than how gyno can be foremed if e2 is in the optimal range? huh

you might have pubescent gyno.. only a mammogram or ultrasound will tell you for sure..

i thought i had gyno for years.. after the tests there was no hard lump.. it was my glands.. i have lypomastia.. i get bitch tits anytime i gain weight.. it sucks lol

Well i will get it checked yeah i've gained alot of weight (sadly water and fat also) my nipples arent sensitive to hot water or avarage touch but if i press down on my nipple i feel a small lump wich it hurts on both nipples, my left one is worse because 1.2 inches above the actual nipple i feel 2 lumps they are not hard at at they are squishy and soft, but when in a hot enviorment the area around my nipple gets larger and pointy wich makes me mad.. Is it possible that to be the effect of excess water /fat? But if so how come i feel pain when i press my nipp damn :S

Well i will get it checked yeah i've gained alot of weight (sadly water and fat also) my nipples arent sensitive to hot water or avarage touch but if i press down on my nipple i feel a small lump wich it hurts on both nipples, my left one is worse because 1.2 inches above the actual nipple i feel 2 lumps they are not hard at at they are squishy and soft, but when in a hot enviorment the area around my nipple gets larger and pointy wich makes me mad.. Is it possible that to be the effect of excess water /fat? But if so how come i feel pain when i press my nipp damn :S

Stop playing with them. That will just make it worse.

seems like gyno isn't being formed.. it was formed in the past possibly..

Well that is a possibility but i didnt have any problem before the cycle i was ripped and my nipples were normal at all times, i just dont know if those are glands or lumps underneath because i was natural and never had the need to check my breast lol.

that might just be an inflamed lymph node

Wich type of doctor should i go to? Can this be checkecd out buy bloodwork? If so, wich "part" should i ask to check out?

tell your doc you think you have gyno.. you want a mammogram or ultrasound to confirm

tell your doc you think you have gyno.. you want a mammogram or ultrasound to confirm

Hmm ok mate will do.

I will go check my e2 on Friday and on the same day i will go take a ultrasound test and go from there.

Also is 7 days enough for letro to significly lower e2 and show up on blood test?

Back