Deca lump. CRAP! Time to get rid of bunk AI I have. What to take for lump now?

gtower

Hey all.
I will try to keep this short.

600 deca / 750 test a week. .5 3Xweek on liquid arimidex. I DONT trust my arimidex BTW as the source is questionable to me.

So now......
Have a small lump and pain under nip on one side.

Maybe from my bunk AI, maybe from not taking caber or prami. Never needed it on previous deca runs in the past. Not sure. I have little gyno trouble typically.

I was going to order some aromasin and do 12.5 ED. Or maybe adex at .5 EOD ( pill form ) but this gyno has me scrambling now a bit.

Questions:

1)Should I take something for the gyno and keep with my AI plans?

2)Letro seems something I keep reading about, but also caber. What either of those remove it? How much, how often and for how long?

3)Arimidex .5 EOD or Aromasin ED?

Thanks much all.
Looking for some expert opinions on this please.......

Even better! I might also have a little of the manly lactation going.
If I give the sore one a slight squeeze, a very small amount of clear liquid comes out. Is that lactating? fuXX.

Advice on this really needed. Not liking this one bit man.

As suggested to the hundreds of other people posting about gyno this week, go read the gyno sticky.

I run rui letro.
I'd start at 1.25 for 3days....1 for 3days...75...50....25...and then stay at .5 to prevent estrogen rebound.
Theirs many ways to run it, but when I ran test/npp..and my ai wasn't enough, this protocol worked perfect for me.
It only took about 4days to remove tbe lump.

Yes, thanks. I did read that.
Ralox is not available domestically for me. So I am looking for an alternative hopefully. Also opinions on AI as I wrote.
There is so much on AI, that I was hoping for this info to distil things out a bit. I help others here when I can, so looking for the same.

As suggested to the hundreds of other people posting about gyno this week, go read the gyno sticky.

I followed the gyno sticky when I ran mine for the first time....Which has you going as high as 2.5, which I can tell you first hand is way to fking much...Your libido goes right in the shitter...1.25 is plenty high imo to rid the problem

If your arim was good to go .5mgs to .75 EOD should be enough. As far as getting rid of the lump, letro, aromasin or arim will do nothing for this, all they will do is lower your estrogen or prevent aromatization. You need to incorporate, ralox or nolva to properly treat it. As for the lactation that normally comes from prolactin but prolactin does not cause a lump as far as I know or have seen this is due to high estro which would make sense as lactation from prolactin usually (but not always) requires high estro.

40mgs a day of nolvadex for a week then 20mgs a day till the lump is gone.
Caber .5 mgs every 3 days or twice a week any time running a 19 nor IMO

If your arim was good to go .5mgs to .75 EOD should be enough. As far as getting rid of the lump, letro, aromasin or arim will do nothing for this, all they will do is lower your estrogen or prevent aromatization. You need to incorporate, ralox or nolva to properly treat it. As for the lactation that normally comes from prolactin but prolactin does not cause a lump as far as I know or have seen this is due to high estro which would make sense as lactation from prolactin usually (but not always) requires high estro.

+1
And yes, staying on the Nolvadex until the lump is gone, is the way to go.

Letro DOES get of the gyno lump and rids prolactin issues.
It's one of the best remedies for gyno removal!
Arim/Aromasin will prevent aromatization to a certain degree, and yes lower estrogen..But letro eliminates 100% of all estrogen, and gyno

Last edited:
Arim/Aromasin will prevent aromatization to a certain degree, and yes lower estrogen..But letro eliminates 100% of all estrogen, and gyno

That's is an extremely inaccurate statement. Letro is less than 50% effective and reversing gyno and does absolutely nothing for prolactin. It is actually one of the worst remedies for gyno reversal out there among being one of the least effective. Letro does NOT eliminate 100% of estrogen nor does it for gyno either. Please research the subject further before further propagating false information.

Last edited:

I'm not gonna argue that letro won't get rid of gyno but saying its one of the best methods , hmm you really need to do some research on the subject.. To each their own, crashing E2 to fix a problem is like saying I am going to cause another problem (low E2) to fix a problem. Nolvadex and Ralox have been proven to be far superior in the treatment of gyno when compared to arim/arom and letro and their are numerous studies to validate this fact. And if your seriously using letro as a PA for elevated prolactin you need to give your head a shake.

That's is an extremely inaccurate statement. Letro is less than 50% effective and reversing gyno and does absolutely nothing for prolactin. It is actually one of the worst remedies for gyno reversal out there among being one of the least effective. Letro does NOT eliminate 100% of estrogen nor does it for gyno either. Please research the subject further before further propagating false information.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/145997-good-read-regarding-gyno-letro.html
This...coming from the archives of ology is the protocol I used to reverse gyno..
I should've said...can prevent prolactin. But not of effective as caber/prami.

Last edited:
Excellent advice. Thanks.
Does Nolva work as well as Tamox or Ralox?

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/145997-good-read-regarding-gyno-letro.html
This...coming from the archives of ology is the protocol I used to reverse gyno..
I should've said...can prevent prolactin. But not of effective as caber/prami.

The archives of Ology is not an accurate or reliable source of information. Let's look at pubmed.

Aromatase inhibitors in male sex

Aromatase inhibitors are not effective for the treatment of gynecomastia in pubertal boys and have limited efficacy for the prevention of gynecomastia in bicalutamide-treated men with prostate cancer.

Aromatase inhibitors in men: effects and therapeutic options

Pediatrics | Mobile

There are more studies I can link if you're interested.

Why yes I am more interested..I've stood by my protocol for 2yrs...It works, buy obviously not recommend anymore. Thank you for clearing up my misperception.

It works for some definitely but by crushing E2 levels it can be a miserable experience for most. Studies have shown letro to be effective in only around 40% of cases at reversing gyno. SERMs such as nolva and ralox have been effective up to around 76% of the time and no crushing of E2 levels is necessary. I'll post up more links for you to take a look at.

It works for some definitely but by crushing E2 levels it can be a miserable experience for most. Studies have shown letro to be effective in only around 40% of cases at reversing gyno. SERMs such as nolva and ralox have been effective up to around 76% of the time and no crushing of E2 levels is necessary. I'll post up more links for you to take a look at.

Miserable and not very healthy overall either.
Raloxifene is #1 at gyno treatment followed by tamoxifen. This really isnt my opinion, it's beared out and support by fact and case study after case study.

JimiThing Would you say that Nolva would be an acceptable method if Tamox or Ralox was not available easily?

Miserable and not very healthy overall either.
Raloxifene is #1 at gyno treatment followed by tamoxifen. This really isnt my opinion, it's beared out and support by fact and case study after case study.

Back