Puffy nipps/ Gyno advice?

Hmm ok mate will do.

I will go check my e2 on Friday and on the same day i will go take a ultrasound test and go from there.

Also is 7 days enough for letro to significly lower e2 and show up on blood test?

.25mg of letro will kill 99% of your estrogen..

youre going to have a hard rebound.. i really recommend you give blood.. then start taking 40mg clomid a day and come off the letro.. your estrogen will rebound bad but the nolva will keep it from binding

.25mg of letro will kill 99% of your estrogen..

youre going to have a hard rebound.. i really recommend you give blood.. then start taking 40mg clomid a day and come off the letro.. your estrogen will rebound bad but the nolva will keep it from binding

Well i know about that so i came up with this plan:

reverse my gyno with letro and nolva 2.5mg letro + 20mg nolva + 50mg Proviron when i feel like its ok

I will taper down my letro buy .50 untill i reach an acceptable dose and use it as an ai throught the entire cycle along side 10-20mg of nolva.

When i get off i wil start with Aromasin and up the nolva in pct to 40mg ed and add Clomid to pervent rebound

make sure you are taking that nolva before you completely come off.. even if its 2 days before

Better than being a fag with boobs...

Amen. People around here are superstitious about Letro. It's the best thing to reverse gyno. I was the first to document that it would reverse gyno back in 2001. Many have tried to take credit for it. It was the Lion's cinnamon Letro in oil and luck that that I could tell that an other Research company was selling fake Adex that kept me for growing a pair.

it may well be gyno, but if everyone who lets their body fat climb a little, and plays with their nips all the time, actually had gyno, there would be fcking bologna tits everywhere. not saying this isn't a legitimate case of gyno, just saying a lot of people are paranoid and think they have it and don't more often than not. my 2cnts.

Just an update for you guys, today is day 7 of using letro at 2.5mg ED i went to the doctor and checked my e2 levels last week i had 41pg/ml >56pg/ml Now after 7 days of letro my e2 levels are 24.5pg/ml (The best for me and many estrogen sensitive ppl is 20-30 range) Now im using pharma grade letro and im a bit dissapointed after 7 days of 2.5mg ed shouldn't my estrogen be close to zero? Hm.. Any way i will get ultrasound to see if its gyno for sure but in 2 weeks :( Untill than what should my plan of attack be?
My nipples are puffy when hot, and i hate that i have small lumps underneath both of them so i guess its gyno. Should i continiue with 2.5mg Ed letro? or taper down and keep my self on a steady dose throught my cycle (just to stay in the optimal estrogen range) something like 0.5mg Ed or something.. Or should i go ahead and crash the fu*ck out of my estrogen in a attempt to reverse gyno. Would tappering down bump up my estrogen because after 7 days im still having normal estrogen in me will a lower dose not be enough? Im confused help

Back