Anybody here a powerlifter ??

Yeah thats what I do, but I think I am going to hang it up for a while though. I am going into the dark side....of bodybuilding! And don't try to stop me either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, but you know Jesus rose from the dead 3 days later...maybe I will, it just might take me a little longer than that. ;)

Yep...I've competed in the 198 class, only been at it for about a year. I'm working on getting my numbers up to a more competitive level.

It's a tough class I was a 165 171lbs competitor. Try using Westside Barbell Methods, I got some mad strength from thery style of workouts. Those guys are legends in that gym, its a 20x40 gym but all the guys are off the chart. look them up at westside barbell.com or go to elitefitnesssystems.com for all you equipment and stuff plus they got some good articles to read too. peace and good luck.

Oh yeah, I've been training WSB for the last year. There's a meet in Ohio that I'd love to go to just to watch some of the WSB guys compete.

Between newyorkbarbells.com and a local store, we've assembled a pretty good home gym. One of my training partners bought a glute ham from elitefts, and we've got a reverse hyper that he had custom-made. I've built boxes, boards, two deadlift platforms, and a dip squat stand. Only thing left as an immediate need is a comp spec bench, which hopefully we can get newyorkbarbells to customize for us.

Redeemer said:
Yep...I've competed in the 198 class, only been at it for about a year. I'm working on getting my numbers up to a more competitive level.

i work out with the 198lb class WPO champion, Jesse Kellum, just food for thought :)

Back