Anyone ever inject 3ml in their tri's

Dominator Human

Amateur BodyBuilder
I'm planning my next cycle and I will need another location to inject into other than my glutes.

I have injected 2ml into my tri's without any problems, but not 3ml.

Have any of you Bros ever injected 3ml in your tri's ??

I'm planning my next cycle and I will need another location to inject into other than my glutes.

I have injected 2ml into my tri's without any problems, but not 3ml.

Have any of you Bros ever injected 3ml in your tri's ??

you can inject in other places, you know this right??

But to answer your question with the same wisdom you give everyone else!!! SUPERMAN can do it!

you can inject in other places, you know this right??

But to answer your question with the same wisdom you give everyone else!!! SUPERMAN can do it!

Yes I know about other locations but this questions is about Tri's

What do mean about that Superman comment ??

i wouldnt even think about going over 2ml in my triceps. just hit up 2 seperate locations on the same day.

are you injecting ed, eod, e3d ect?

WTF is it with you guys and those damn bi and tri injections?

Out of all the places on the body to inject you choose bi's and tri's.:scratchhe

^^^^ 3 ml s in the glutes ONLY ^^^
Spot injection s for size are a myth..imo..unless your going for scar tissue and call it muscle ???

i do just over 2mls in my tri and sometimes it can be real painfull injecting. you have to take a lot of breaks. somestimes it also swells up quite a bit. ive even had it where it swelled up to my wrists for a couple days. i definitely wouldn't inject 3mls.

i do just over 2mls in my tri and sometimes it can be real painfull injecting. you have to take a lot of breaks. somestimes it also swells up quite a bit. ive even had it where it swelled up to my wrists for a couple days. i definitely wouldn't inject 3mls.

if your getting those reactions it may be a good indication that you should discontinue what you're doing and find another avenue to take.

2 is max i've gone in tris and they looked pretty swole from that, i wouldnt push it. ive gone 3 in delts, glutes, quads, but I dont think i'd try 3 in the tris or bis. I shoot 3mL EoD and I split mine up as 1.5 in each tri.

for most people delts and tris, and bis for that matter are a relatively lean muscle. All that oil would hurt like a bitch, i stick to glutes only unless I get any abcess, then I will rotate to delts. I pin every other day this way with no problem. Good luck with that!

And to add to Teutonics comment about the myth thing for spot enhancement is true. ONLY a myth unless your using syth.. but that would just be gay if you did that.

You're an idiot if you do 3ml into your tri IMO.

Split it into 2 pins. Either different day, same location or preferably; same day, different location.

^^^^ 3 ml s in the glutes ONLY ^^^
Spot injection s for size are a myth..imo..unless your going for scar tissue and call it muscle ???

i have wonder about this !!! ive been told that its better to inject in the glutes an quads cause of the whole natural test production ...but have wonder why people inject in other places like shoulders an tri's and bi's it dosent make them grow bigger does it ? cause my guns are under sized !!!!! hahaha

Back