Anyone have the same problem??

blakester

rookie
Hey guyz maybe some one can give me a pointer or 2 i have been workin with powders for 2-3 years and im good at it and have good supplies to work with and for some reason i can not get test cypinate to hold at 200mgs. or 250mgs.+ if i go over 150mgs. it seems to crash 2 or 3 weeks later . its the only one that this happens to anything else never had any problems so if any one can tell me what the dealio is it would really help me out, all b waitin for your input guyz thanx!!

Did you try using ethyl oleate?

no i didnt iv heard of it but never used it my cook book dosent have any recipes with that in it, just BA. and BB. what % of EO. do you use and do u or can u use it with BA. BB. or not. Iv always used 2% and 20% and its always been perfect for everything else so let me know what you think and thanx for the info buddy.

whatever oil your using just replace a % of it with EO or all of it.. some have allergic reactions to it so you might want to check into that. most dont and love it for extremely smooth and painless injections.. i dont think EO is the answer to your problem though.. you shouldnt have any problem with 200mg in GSO or SO or any other standard oils..

Back