anyone hear of THANKTROPIN?

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
heard of this stuff called thanktropin made by gensci , they say it is hgh and half the price of jintropin. anyone try this stuff and if so how was it???

I used it before, I woud say to you that the blue top generics are just as good if not better in my opinion and I have done both.

MLB56 said:
I used it before, I woud say to you that the blue top generics are just as good if not better in my opinion and I have done both.
so the hgh u are talking about are called blue top generics? or do they actually have a name...i ask this because i may try it out. thanks.

nattydread said:
so is it as good as jintropin or not even close?
Thanktropin is as good as it gets. It is being offered exclusively by one of the world's most trusted HGH sources.

If you always purchase your HGH from a highly reputable source, you'll know you're getting the highest quality.

I would guess that Thanktropin is either blue or brown tops labelled. But i know who offers Thanktropin exclusively, and you have no worries

Champ

Thanktropin 2010

My reg - 4iu's broken into two separate 2iu injections, five days a week. This is stacked with only 1cc of Test Ethaniate at 250 mg/ml per week. This combo over the last six months has me at 193'bs and 8.5% bodyfat. I'm 34 years old, dawg and this experience is my first. The two together are magic. On it's own I couldn't tell you, but together with the test, is incredible. I went from from 194lbs of nothing, down to 183 of shred. (too much, was in the negative zone) upped my calories and now am 193lb and still shredded. Red top thanktropin (if it matters to you)

Back