Anyone heard of vermodje?

i'm using their testover p (prop) now. can't tell you anything about the results yet, but i've heard people on the russian steroid boards saying it's REAL legit gear.

No I cannot say I've ran this gear but it looks REAL.

I'd bust that flip and pin it.

Hahaha...I too would run it.

(We are talking about international drug manufacturing and distribution here ..quality control is somewhat lacking in this area.)

I ll bet Kane knows...he s dialed into that eastern "euro trash" gear :)

I CAN say THAT..as I AM the product of pure euro trash.:D

O.k, thank guys.
I'm gonna recive the staff tommorow, my sourcs gurrentee full refund in case of fake.
I will update you in results, and do some blood test (2 weeks after the first shot) to check the test level, this is how i can verify if it g2g.

The staff is arrived.
So VERMODJE is a moldovan leggl pharm who produce the Naposim.
Here is a pic of my cycle (not naps include yet).
Any opinios?

The staff is arrived.
Any opinios?

As a matter of fact, Vermodje copied the packaging design from Terapia terapia.ro, a well known and reputable pharmaceutical company from Romania thats is producing NAPOSIM. Also copied the name of the NAPOSIM to trick people into buying their shit.
I think they think bodybuilders doesnt have any knowledge or they dont read board and have no access to internet.

IMO a business would not do this. Not even a UG lab that respect what they do and respect customers.

A UG lab that respect itself would work hard to gain people trust without using old tricks

Below is the packaging:

View attachment 550286

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, Vermodje copied the packaging design from Terapia terapia.ro, a well known and reputable pharmaceutical company from Romania thats is producing NAPOSIM. Also copied the name of the NAPOSIM to trick people into buying their shit.
I think they think bodybuilders doesnt have any knowledge or they dont read board and have no access to internet.

IMO a business would not do this. Not even a UG lab that respect what they do and respect customers.

A UG lab that respect itself would work hard to gain people trust without using old tricks

-------

The similarity is obvious, but Vermodje underestimated us bodybuilders. I have read on other boards too about complaints from users who got serious complications from Vermodje gear, like swealling, inflamations and pain. Why would someone even think to shop from them ?

looks like there's a smear campaign against Vermodje. Vermodje produces legit drugs in Moldova. I can say from personal experience and from experiences of several others.

These last two newly registered posters have 7 of their 15 combined posts bashing vermodje. Nothing suspicious about that at all. lol.

Nice try guys. The gear is gtg.

anad.gov.ro/html/ro/presa_comunicate.php?id=71

Recently, the European Union published several veterinary products Class
Anabolic Androgenic Steroids produced by VERMODJE SRL - Moldova.

Countries that have entered the market such products are: Russia, Ukraine,
Poland and Spain.

After conducting quality tests in laboratories have been established as
major deficiencies:

nonconformance with the composition indicated on the package contents, etc.
underdosing active principles. related to manufacturing substandard under
European legislation and the use of low-quality raw materials containing
chemical impurities, solvents, salts of heavy metals.

Preparations manufacturer brand management concerned will not produce the
desired therapeutic effect and worsen the health of pets.

We note that the content and quality, may cause serious harm to the health
of athletes.

Last edited:
wade 2013, follow this link, specially see the guys who are using Vermodje's products...and see their shape...i can assume that they are bodybuilders from Moldova, Russia, Ukraine...as far as i know Vermodje is the leader on this markets...i do not think that they would achieve such shape if vermodje was bad...
Vermodje was the main sponsor of the European Championship IFBB2013...

om.md/bodybuilding/#.UbXWOOf0HDZ

Last edited:
looks like there's a smear campaign against Vermodje. Vermodje produces legit drugs in Moldova. I can say from personal experience and from experiences of several others.

These last two newly registered posters have 7 of their 15 combined posts bashing vermodje. Nothing suspicious about that at all. lol.

Nice try guys. The gear is gtg.

Absolutely agreed!!!

I used a lot of stuff from Vermodje...naposim, fenilver, androver, turinover, boldever... I got amazing results with this company with no side effects or even any hint at that...

i'm really upset that recently there has appeared some strange posts all at the same time...however...people who really tried Vermodje products will not write this rubbish...

Last edited:
The staff is arrived.
Any opinios?

just curious how is your cycle going? i want to try Testover E from Vermodje...is it that good as i've read about it?

just curious how is your cycle going? i want to try Testover E from Vermodje...is it that good as i've read about it?
I also would like to know about Vermodje.

I was a big fan of Naposim by Terapia.

Then I hear it`s not being produced any more and it`s most likely fake if you get it.

And I ran into Vermodje Naposim.

Would like to know if it is legit or not-for me a good pharma European dbol is something I would choose over thai dbol anytime.

I also would like to know about Vermodje.

I was a big fan of Naposim by Terapia.

Then I hear it`s not being produced any more and it`s most likely fake if you get it.

And I ran into Vermodje Naposim.

Would like to know if it is legit or not-for me a good pharma European dbol is something I would choose over thai dbol anytime.

I have just finished the cycle with Naposim from Vermodje. What can I say? This is the best dbol I've ever used. 30-40 mg it's enough for the pretty good results. My appetite has increased enormously. I've gained almost on 13 lbs not to mention my power training. I did not experience any of the side effects. During the cycle I was very fresh and full of energy. My mates are using Vermodje's Naposim too. All of them are very satisfied.

And what about danabol?

I have just finished the cycle with Naposim from Vermodje. What can I say? This is the best dbol I've ever used. 30-40 mg it's enough for the pretty good results. My appetite has increased enormously. I've gained almost on 13 lbs not to mention my power training. I did not experience any of the side effects. During the cycle I was very fresh and full of energy. My mates are using Vermodje's Naposim too. All of them are very satisfied.

And what about danabol from balkan? If to compare which is better? And what is the price for naposim ?

Back