anyone use a george foreman grill?

foamy27

I HATE baking or boiling my chicken and it seems so easy to just throw it on the george foreman for like six minutes or so. It seems like it takes me two hours to cook all my meats and carbs (and I do that once every three or four days). So my question is, does anyone use a george foreman and how do you like it?

we used to kill one of those a year. but its not very efficient for as much food as i eat.

Now i just use my grill outdoors. i cook about 6-8 breasts of chicken every 4 days or so. That doesn't include burgers, steaks, etc.

but a GF is good if you don't have a grill.

we used to kill one of those a year. but its not very efficient for as much food as i eat.

Now i just use my grill outdoors. i cook about 6-8 breasts of chicken every 4 days or so. That doesn't include burgers, steaks, etc.

but a GF is good if you don't have a grill.

i do the same bud. bout 10 breasts and 4-6 steaks every 4 days or so on the BBQ, year round(even in -40C)

id be cleanin the george twice a day at that rate and i HATE doing dishes

ok cool, glad to see there is some people that use it. And I also have an outdoor grill but its a charcoal grill which is a bitch to start up and clean out. So I think in overall terms of convenience, a george foreman would be better for me personally. I'm probably going to pick one up tomorrow after I get paid.

i do the same bud. bout 10 breasts and 4-6 steaks every 4 days or so on the BBQ, year round(even in -40C)

id be cleanin the george twice a day at that rate and i HATE doing dishes

YEAH SCOTTY.... GEORGE IS A BIG DUDE, NOWADAYS...:elephant:

CLEANIN THAT CHEESE FROM DOWN "UNDA" WOULD BE A BITCH... HA HA LOL

well got my grill earlier today and just finished cooking a few chicken breasts and wow. soo damn easy. looks like I'm going to have alot less days where I'm too lazy to cook for the next day.

i love that grill .. quick and easy to use .. i have noticed that if you clean it IMMEDIATELY after use while its still hot it is easier and quick. for me atleast ..

I hate those foreman grills. I've ruined like 3 of em and they don't even cook shit all that great. Dry on the outside and fine in the middle.

I hate those foreman grills. I've ruined like 3 of em and they don't even cook shit all that great. Dry on the outside and fine in the middle.

Dude I'm with you. Makes anything I cook dry as fuck, and if I make any kind of red meat in it, it's almost to salty to eat. Not to mention it's a real goddamn bitch to clean

Dude I'm with you. Makes anything I cook dry as fuck, and if I make any kind of red meat in it, it's almost to salty to eat. Not to mention it's a real goddamn bitch to clean

hmm, well I havent tried any red meat so far. But as for the chicken I cooked its not dried out at all. And I got the one with removable plates so ist alot easier to clean.

I use a Cuisinart Griddler (similar to the George Foreman) and it saves so much time since I'm always very busy. I used to use it almost every day, takes like 4 mins to cook a chicken breast and the cleanup isn't all that hard guys. Honestly, you don't need to clean it off spotless, just give it a whipe...or take the plates off and throw em in the dishwasher. Not a big deal

But yea, if you're normally very busy the damn thing will save your life. Otherwise I'd throw all my shit on the grill.

Back