Anyone use NPP with Dutast?

TroyDiesel25

I know for the longest time the general rule was deca/NPP + fina/dustast = bad, but I've been reading more recent posts countering it saying it's bro science. Anyone have any experience with hairloss while using NPP + dutast?

Thanks.

All fina/dutast do is inhibit the reductase enzyme, meaning they block conversion of testosterone into dihydrotesosterone. Since Nandrolone doesn't convert to DHT, it won't do anything other than block the conversion of whatever test dose your running.

I'd go with Minoxidil.

All fina/dutast do is inhibit the reductase enzyme, meaning they block conversion of testosterone into dihydrotesosterone. Since Nandrolone doesn't convert to DHT, it won't do anything other than block the conversion of whatever test dose your running.

I'd go with Minoxidil.

So shouldn't I use the dutast for the test? But I'll be vulnerable to the hairloss caused by NPP/deca?

So shouldn't I use the dutast for the test? But I'll be vulnerable to the hairloss caused by NPP/deca?

You can use it for the test, it just won't do anything for the hair loss caused by the Nandrolone. Unless your running over a TRT a dose of test I wouldn't bother with it. It causes too many issues for a lot of guys.

Minoxidil works great for me, and it'll work regardless of what compounds your running.

You can use it for the test, it just won't do anything for the hair loss caused by the Nandrolone. Unless your running over a TRT a dose of test I wouldn't bother with it. It causes too many issues for a lot of guys.

Minoxidil works great for me, and it'll work regardless of what compounds your running.

Interesting. Do you just use the minoxidil during cycle through PCT then stop? Or year all year round?

Interesting. Do you just use the minoxidil during cycle through PCT then stop? Or year all year round?

Sounds like your worried about it.. Just. Buy Kirkland brand bulk at Costco and apply it twice a day and free your conscience,,,, that way you can go bang out some weights without worrying about straining out a hair

Interestingly enough, my current cycle is the first one I've shedded on. I'll be using it at least until after PCT, I may consider staying on it longer to attempt a thickening up of the hair. I've always kinda had thin hair.

Do you shed on Nandrolone? You might consider just running TRT test and blast with Nandrolone or something that doesn't make you shed. Unless your super prone and everything does lol :(

If your trying to avoid going bald, I'd get on Minox and just stay on it forever... it won't stop you going bald, but it might grant you another year.. 2 years... ten years... who knows? It'll certainly slow the process.

Back