Anyone used Kigtropin on this forum?

danielbiker

Hey Guys,

I was searching on the web and i found so so many " whatever-tropin" i almost had a headache.Which one is the real deal?Any of you have used Kigtropin or Hypertropin?Any good results?Thanks

Thanks a lot Mike.i appreciate your fast response.Now I bother you with another question.What do you know about Hygetropin,?Thanks again.you are the Man!

Hyge's are a 50-50 Bro. Either 100% correct or 100% fake.

Not good odds when you have proven Rips, Eli's and Z's Blue's.

(Serostim I tested was $$$$$)

Been using NQK for a couple months now. I have them tested once a month.

First month was 23.7
Second month of 19.9

Good to me.

I will try the new black elis when I seem more results

If you're talking about K's new Kigs, everyone else tests that I've seen has been in 4-5 max.

Been using NQK for a couple months now. I have them tested once a month.

First month was 23.7
Second month of 19.9

Good to me.

I will try the new black elis when I seem more results

Come on man!! plz don't post such nonsense on kigs when you know as well as I do what all the results have been. I know who you are on the other site and I'm not going to call you out. If you wish to discuss this in PM's please feel free but to make it look like kigs are testing anything remotely close to decent is false and you know it!

You are a good guy, it is time for you to jump from the kami bandwagon or you are going to ruin your good name with this crap.

I have not seen that anywhere. Who are these people?

Conrad how many replacements of kigs did you just have to go through? I know of at least one replacement for you and possibly two!

You know as well as I do that test results are being wiped out from the other site without prior approval from the mods etc.

It bothers me to see what I consider a good person from his posts step up to push a brand that is total crap.

Even if you get them for free, you can't give me crap for free and expect me to say it is good. Think about that

Back