Anzels' Sarmsearch LGD log.

Good leg workout today!
Normally I have always started out with squats and then did everything else but instead I did Supersets with leg ext and leg curl....all pause sets and dropsets too.
I went up in weight and my legs were nice and beat up for squats.
I can't go as heavy doing squats like this but I was surprised at the weight I did do
I went ATG and my form was perfect.
By the 4th set I was crushed but I have to say I felt stronger today.
I don't know if this is because of the LGD but it's very possible.
Tomorrow I will be busy with work all day so it's a good rest day although I will get in some early a.m. cardio.

So far so good!

This log is awesome everyone is putting there 2 cents in and making this log what it should be. Logs are all about helping us members.

Right on Big Rich! The best logs are informative and offer a platform for everyone to contribute. Logs that stay positive as this one has so far are always the best and most enjoyable to follow! Keep up the awesome work!

So hungry by bedtime had to crush extracurricular levels of food.
4 tbls of PB
2 rice cakes
Quest bar
and 2 servings of protein cookie.
That's an extra 1200 cals!

But after a leg workout I really don't mind. As long as I can keep it tight and do cardio ed for the next 3 or 4 days I should at least hold off bf. Getting the extra cals in only improves growth!

545 a.m. cardio at medium level...recovery ride.
Burned 180 cals.
Have to see how work goes and maybe I will get a 2nd cardio in sometime today.
No weights today.

It's my understanding that rice cakes spike insulin just as much as simple carbs. I know you love the things- any particular reason you source carbs from them?

If you eat rice cakes alone or rice or potato it will spike insulin. But when you combine a carb/starch with protein and fat you don't get this spike.
It's why the glycemic index is useless. Doesn't account for combining foods in a meal. But if you look up glycemic load you will get a better idea of this. The glycemic load chart is more useful.
But also I was just looking to stuff my face basically and had very little concern about what I was shoving down my gullet.

Early a.m. chest calves and cardio...

DB flat bench drop sets

Smith incline drop sets

Dips superset with leg raise

Pec dec dropsets superset with abs crunches

4 sets of leg press calf press

1 set of seated calf raise on smith machine.
This was basically a long pause set.
Picked a weight I can get to 20 - 3o reps did that and then took 5 sec breaks and hammered out a total of 100 reps.

Cardio 30 min on bike.

Burned about 540 cals with workout.
Ate 2865 cals
Meal 1 & 2 8 egg whites asparagus and 3/4 cup oats. Agave and half n half.

Meal 3
7oz chicken
Broccoli
20 almonds

Meal 4
2 rice cakes and 4 tbls of PB
Coffee with agave and half n half

Meal 5
Ground turkey breast casserole...425 cals

Meal 6
Meatloaf
Sweet Potato
Asparagus
used 95 % lean ground beef and 1 egg white
Instead of bread crumbs used miracle rice as a filler...no calories in miracle rice.

Meal 7
1.5 cups Greek yogurt

Weight is still the same at 190. So far not seeing the gains that all these other guys said they had...

Early a.m. cardio at home. Then off to the gym with my 3 yr old. Back Abs and calves.

Pull ups superset w/ wide grip pull downs dropset.
Dead lifts 3 sets... Lost reps since last workout!
Decline crunch superset with cable rows

Donkey raise and seated calves with a few extra drop sets at the end.

Normally I wouldn't bother with this post but since I'm running a log.....
I have some weird sleeping issues.
First of all I wake up at 4 am. Normal for me.
But sometimes I wake at 3 in anticipation of waking up at 4!
I have my most positive mind set at this time. Ready to take on the world...
But sometimes I wake up earlier. Like today. Around 140 am. Can't fall back to sleep so finally got up and it's 230 I'm having my coffee and bout to eat and then crush shoulders and cardio.
That insomnia!
Plans for today also include going crabbing on a paddle board. Scoop em of the pier!
Come home clean the house have friends over for seafood pasta!
I'm gonna be asleep in my pasta by then.
Then I have work tomorrow which means up early and who knows when I sleep...it's shift work.
Sorry this post has nothing to do with lgd I'm just ranting.
Coffee is good. May put me back to sleep! Haha I have issues.

Ok. So LGD....
I am still about a week and half away from getting bf measured and taped so let's not jump the gun but the mirror is showing very little change.... sorry to say.
If it's a question of calories let's break it down here and see.
43 yrs old
5'11
190 lbs.
Activity level high. 5 weight training sessions a week about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs, 30 min of cardio 3 to 4 times a week. A 45 min to an 1hr of mountain biking maybe once a week.
A physical job. On my feet all day cooking and cleaning. Food shopping. I park the truck in the farthest spot and walk into the store or gym.
I would say that's a high activity level...
So back in my mid 20s I bulked well on 3600 cals.
Last year that amount put on some fat I didn't like.
Recalculate for age and my bulk is 3057 cals. So let's say between 3000 and 3500.
I have been eating 2800 to 2900 cals but every few days I get ravenous and over shoot cals....sometimes by as much as 1200 cals!
So I see nothing wrong with this pattern. Usually when eating clean guys allow a cheat meal or a cheat day even which is more forgiving on a bulk.
So if I have a cheat meal or two every 3 to 4 days on a slight deficit I don't see the problem if I'm looking to get in the calories for muscle growth.
Let's look at a hypothetical week of consistent bulking.
3057 3057 3057 3057 3057 3057 3057

Vs. What I'm doing now
2850 2850 2850 3900 2850 2850 3900

3057 x 7= 21399
Vs
2800 x5 = 14000
+
3900 x 2= 7800
= 21800

That's 21399 vs 21800 actual.

So over the course of a week my eating pattern has me eating more cals than the hypothetical consistent calorie pattern. About 400 cals more per week which is 28000 cals a month more!

So I'm holding steady on BF at 11 to 12 percent with no intention of going higher.
In fact I need to go lower to 10%. Which by the mirror I don't see it. So as of right now I need to cut cals to lower bf. I was hoping the LGD would give me a good 5 lbs but I'm afraid I'm not getting that at all.
Not knocking the product cause I still have to get measured proper.

Last edited:
Up 5 lbs today.
But I ate alot of food yesterday.
Had a family get together and made a seafood pasta with some crabs I caught earlier that day. Also ate plenty of other food and just relaxed and had a few laughs. Lots of fun.
But no doubt I would be heavier this morning. With a big increase in carbs and calories . When you eat carbs you hold more water. You hold about 3 g of water for every carb you eat.
This why when someone starts a cycle of AAS or SARMS they usually also eat more. So that first 5 to 7 pounds is mostly from the increase of food... not the chemicals you take.
Even with drugs like dbol which work very quickly this is the case. We all know that diet dictates everything. And food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body.
This is why I think claims like putting on 5 to 10 lbs in week one of a sarms cycle is over exaggerated.

I am still of the mindset I will see some gains from this LGD but it will be way less than alot of guys on the forums say. Guessing I will say 2 to 3 lbs at cycles end...with no increase in body fat!
Anyone saying they put on 15 lbs with. Sarm needs to also know there bf% before and after cycle to justify that claim.

Training wise.....
Took a rest day yesterday and went out on the paddle board and went crabbing.
I was awake from 145 am till 10 last night. But I slept well last night and I was ready for shoulders this morning before work.
Later today I will train abs and calves and do 30 min cardio.
Strength was not there today . I missed a few reps. Not sleeping enough can do that. Other wise I did manage to get in some good training.

As a note about Dylan, I do not think he ever worked for SarmsSearch. He worked for Sarms1 and now SarmsX (his brand I think), but I can find no reference to him and SS anywhere online. Of course, my google-fu could be low today...

I have never used LGD but I have seen a wide range of results from it. Anzel seems on the lower side, with the average I have seen (from various vendors) to be about 5-7 pounds of muscle in a month without fat gain. Yeah, many people do not take water or fat gain into account when taking LGD, it can REALLY increase the appetite! (So I have read).

Great log!!!

Yesterday was busy and I missed a meal. And I did the even care...just felt too tired after working and running around. I ate well and lots of asparagus and a few extra black coffee with splenda..natural diuretics!
Weight this morning was 189.5!
Two things. 1 my weight can fluctuate quickly and I think the pasta night really swelled me up with water and the asparagus coffee and missed meal all accounted for my drop in weight. 2 my scale at home may be a bit off.
But neither here nor there I just got done training arms and my oh my was I pumped up! Went in the bathroom to see myself without a shirt and it was pretty impressive.
Also noted feeling very strong!

So if that is a plus Mark in the LGD column I don't know what is.
Like I said let's wait another week and get official measures.
Workout-
EZ bar cable curl with cheat reps
Superset w/ v bar tri push down
3 set
Rope cable hammer curl dropset
Super with
Rope cable tri push downs drop set
4 sets.
Leg raise
Decline sit ups
Superset w/ dips x 4
30 min cardio on bike.
Burned about 500 cals

530 am. Legs
Leg ext drop set
Superset with
SLDL dropset x 4

Squats x4 12 reps.

Still taking 10mg/day of LGD

No significant weight gain but strength seems solid and to my eye I'm looking a bit more pumped up.

About a week till measurments.

In the gym at 5 am with the intent of complete war !
Feel unstoppable these days.
Lots of energy and motivation. Does LGD even do that. If so it's worth it even if there are no gainz. Lol

Chest work today.
DB flat bench drop sets...up in weight.
HS incline dropsets.... up in weight

Dips super set with hanging leg raise.

Pec dec drop set... surrounded by a three guys all having the most retarded conversation....do your set and struck!
Got so angry I trained harder....thanks alot!

Tried rope pushdowns dropsets

Cable fly...light weight and tons of reps! About 35 to 40 reps for 3 sets

That's it for the weights ... I will be going mountain biking tonight for about an hour or so so there's my cardio for the day.
I'm looking better. Muscles and definition.
LGD? my new training program? Radiation from a spidEric bite? Idk but I like!

Back