Anzels' Sarmsearch LGD log.

That's not cool to say bro. We have not had any issues with our loggers, not a single one concerning our gear. We are coming up on finding our next set of loggers. Would you be interested in trying our LGD or any other of our products out?

Mate it's just my thoughts on the matter and like I said I know a guy personally that was using ss and wasn't very happy with the results I am in no way affiliated with any company selling sarms or aas so I wouldn't say anything to try to soil anybody's name
Any company selling sarms or aas are great in my book
I am currently on cycle so if you would like me to do a review or log on a product I would be more than happy to sample some of ss products and give you a un biased opinion on your products
Just pm me and I'll send you any details you need
Cheers

Of all the SarmsSearch products I have used, none of them have not worked for me. I swear by their GW50, though keep in mind some poor unfortunately are non-responders to it. I feel sad for them. I really like their S4 as well, it is a good recoomp agent. Though keep in mind that no matter what you take, your diet will determine your outcome. Once you have the diet dialed in (hit up 3J for that - he is the man in that category) and your workout routine setup (again, 3J can supply that), then using GW50 and S4 are wonderful additions for those who either do not want to use a needle or for those who are worried about purchasing illegal items. SARMS, in liquid form, are fully legal to both buy and sell - they are just not legal for human consumption.

I have also used one other SARMs company and they were legit as well, but for the life of me I cannot remember who they were. They are not sponsors here so I stopped using them.

So can anyone explain how a UG Chem research company can get the knowledge of the chemicals in sarms to produce them on their own? Doesn't pharma keep all that stuff secret to avoid competition and also to keep UG labs from making it?

As part of the vetting process to prove a drug is safe and does what the company wants it to do, they have to post the chemical formula of the drug. The UG Chem Research Company can easily get the chemical formula, its design, etc. from places like PubMed. In the legit world, other companies cannot steal it because it would be obvious they did, since they would have to post the chemical formula, etc. Also, the company that developed it, owns it, so if it actually works and they can sell it to humans, they own the patent and no other company can make it. This is also why, after the 7 year protection window is up, generics appear immediately.
EDIT: This is all a guess on my part, but it makes a LOT of sense to me. You can find a TON of info about LGD on PubChem, including the molecular formula (C14H12F6N2O if you care), 2D and 3D models of the compound, all the versions that are so closely related the company patented them too (and which they chose as the best one to use), on and on.

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/44137686#section=Top

The conspiracy theorist in my says big pharma WANTS the UGs to make and sell this drug. Big Pharma can do human testing without any risk to themselves! UGs sell it to us, we use it and log all about it. We learn the optimal doses, how long you can take it, what results to expect, any side effects, and even how to mitigate side effects. If the drug actually reaches legal human trials, Big Pharma already knows what to expect and they can tailor their trials for success. Yep, makes us their unpaid guinea pigs, and we are happy to oblige.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
As far as lgd is concerned I never said it doesn't or isn't working. I am just not seeing these 10 to 15 lbs gains others claim they had. When eating at maintenance or slightly above dbol and test make u put on 15 lbs! If someone wants to eat 1000 cals above Maintainence they will put on good weight with or without drugs. But at what quality.?
I'm 43 and my big bulk days are over and I'm trying to recomp which is another big point. A well executed recomp sees fatloss with some Muscle gain. Not gonna see the scale tip much here.
I am at the very least seeing better abs and weight is holding. And I'm not perfect with my eating.

As part of the vetting process to prove a drug is safe and does what the company wants it to do, they have to post the chemical formula of the drug. The UG Chem Research Company can easily get the chemical formula, its design, etc. from places like PubMed. In the legit world, other companies cannot steal it because it would be obvious they did, since they would have to post the chemical formula, etc. Also, the company that developed it, owns it, so if it actually works and they can sell it to humans, they own the patent and no other company can make it. This is also why, after the 7 year protection window is up, generics appear immediately.
EDIT: This is all a guess on my part, but it makes a LOT of sense to me. You can find a TON of info about LGD on PubChem, including the molecular formula (C14H12F6N2O if you care), 2D and 3D models of the compound, all the versions that are so closely related the company patented them too (and which they chose as the best one to use), on and on.

1165910-22-4 | C14H12F6N2O - PubChem

The conspiracy theorist in my says big pharma WANTS the UGs to make and sell this drug. Big Pharma can do human testing without any risk to themselves! UGs sell it to us, we use it and log all about it. We learn the optimal doses, how long you can take it, what results to expect, any side effects, and even how to mitigate side effects. If the drug actually reaches legal human trials, Big Pharma already knows what to expect and they can tailor their trials for success. Yep, makes us their unpaid guinea pigs, and we are happy to oblige.

From what I've read, you're probably the King. View attachment 565314

Ok so had my measurments taken this morning.
My diet coach said my skin was like paper and I look vascular.
On a 4 point measurment I went from 11.2 % bf 3 weeks ago down to 9%! Which I am very pleased with.
I did start LGD about 3 weeks too.
My waist shrunk about 1/2 to 3/4 inches.
But I'm not too happy that my measurments show no significant Muscle gain. My legs are still the same and my chest is the same. My arms got smaller by a slight amount which doesn't alarm me cause it's so small.
Physique wise my wife says I look good. My diet coach said he thinks I look better.
I like seeing the abs myself.
So my coach suggest to add more cals slowly and we should see some Muscle gain now.

Chest and back...skipped abs

DB flat bench 4 x 14- 8.....went light today cause my mind was not focused at all.
Superset with BW pull ups 4 x 12- 6

DB incline press 5 x 14-6
Superset with WGPD

Deadlifts.... felt awkward today. Did same weight but just not solid feeling. Added a 4th light set to up my workload tho!
Pec dec superset with machine rows.
Actually started feeling solid by now.

Finished up and rushed my daughter to dance class.

Changed my t shirt and ate my pre-made meal of egg whites with spinach and asparagus and 3/4 c of oats while she was in her class.

Also ate chicken broccoli and sweet potato 2 hrs later.
And I just got done crushing a 5oz lamb burger with red onion on a sandwich have thin for an even 500 calories.

Changed my t shirt and ate my pre-made meal of egg whites with spinach and asparagus and 3/4 c of oats while she was in her class.

Also ate chicken broccoli and sweet potato 2 hrs later.
And I just got done crushing a 5oz lamb burger with red onion on a sandwich have thin for an even 500 calories.

Damn man... your meals sound really good, you're making me hungry :)

Arms and shoulders & calves

DB shoulder press superset w/
Tri rope Pushdowns and BB curls

Lateral raise superset w/
DB alt. Hammer curls

DB shrugs superset w/
Dips and push press

DB concentration curls superset w/
EZ bar tri extensions

Leg press calf raise superset w/
Crunches
Smith machine seated toe raise superset w/
Cable crunch
Smith machine standing toe raise.

Hr and a half of good solid training worked up a he'll of a sweat.

Later this afternoon did 30 min of cardio.

Diet wise I am eating just a bit more to see if I can entice some Muscle growth. I want to stay around 10%bf before my next blast.

As far as I can see the LGD I am taking prevented Muscle loss. I have about 5 more weeks so let's see what happens when I raise cals.

Woke up looking mean and lean. Vascular and cut. Abs snapping into place. Just in time for fall lol!
189.2 lbs.
Despite a minor knee issue managed to hit a nice leg workout.
LP calves
Seated smith calves
Standing smith calves
All 4 sets of about 15 - 8 reps adding weight.

LP Pause rest...low weight hi rep cause of knee 4 sets
Seated leg curl drop sets
Leg ext pause reps.

30 min of cardio.

Today was a rest day. I did cut my high ass grass today tho.
I push the lawn mower. It's self propelled but I don't use it. I push and I overlap cuts by half so it takes longer (but looks tighter)!
I used a pedometer and I walked 4.08 miles and it took about 1:40 min.
402 cals burned. Usually a one hr weight session and 30 min cardio burns maybe 5 or 600 so this is great!
So for me about 9500 steps = 4ish miles.
I add in the 400 cals to myfitpal and I just recently increased my total calorie consumption to a bulk of .5 lb per week . So myfit pal automatically accounts for the exercise cals burned so suddenly I'm in extra food heaven!
Don't abuse it....don't abuse it!

Also I'm trying to cut back on coffee but I can't. I love it.
I use about a teaspoon of agave and 2 or 3 tbls of half n half. If I drink 4 or 5 cups a day that agave and half n half can add up!

Oh that's right this is suppose to be about LGD isn't it....

I'm about half way thru this 8 week run and I am still unsure just how effective LGD is for me. I'm looking better! But no weight gain guys. But I have and some additional fatloss and I am not following my diet plan 100% perfect. My training hasession been all cranked up these days. More volume and longer training with very little breaks due to supersets. This means my heart rate is elevated longer.

A recomp is supposed to have fatloss. Well I got that! And it's also supposed to have Muscle gain.... well not quite foreasy. Although I didn't lose any! This is why I increased cals.
Still plugging away guys. Stay tuned.

Today was chest and calves
No strength increase. I been on trt too long!
BB bench press 5 sets
HS incline 5 dropsets
DB pullover 5 sets
Seated calf raise 1 set of 100 heavy enough to only do 5 -10 reps at a clip.
Donkey raise-5 x 10
Pec dec superset with rotary calf press...5 sets

Mate it's just my thoughts on the matter and like I said I know a guy personally that was using ss and wasn't very happy with the results I am in no way affiliated with any company selling sarms or aas so I wouldn't say anything to try to soil anybody's name
Any company selling sarms or aas are great in my book
I am currently on cycle so if you would like me to do a review or log on a product I would be more than happy to sample some of ss products and give you a un biased opinion on your products
Just pm me and I'll send you any details you need
Cheers

You have a PM

Good work on the log I really appreciate how you go into detail and are not slowing down on the log. It is safe to note thou guys everyone is different and respond differently to conpounds so you may or may not respond like anzel has. Just something to keep in mind. Keep up the good work bro

Good work on the log I really appreciate how you go into detail and are not slowing down on the log. It is safe to note thou guys everyone is different and respond differently to conpounds so you may or may not respond like anzel has. Just something to keep in mind. Keep up the good work bro

Most of the logs I'm reading. Guys are eating alot more. Full on bulk. I'm managing my calories at a very conservative number while training like a madman.
I have really been pushing myself and I may be using up alot more calories than I account for.
But I recently upped my cals and tonight was a full blown feast of feasts. So hungry from trying and twice!
Diet dictates mostly everything.

Back