Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

how did you end up getting diagnosed with klines? did a doc spot it?

Kaiser found out i had hypogonadism, and when i was in the Army one of the Endo docs at Madagin ran a bunch of tests on me (karyotype testing included) and told me i Had Klines.

Here is a few questions:

1. Can i mix Test E/C and Deca in one Pin and then inject it? or do i have to poke myself 2 times?

2. Also is it alright to Add HGH to a Test cycle?

3. Can i use an insulin syringe to administer the above items, ( i hate needles and would like to find something small in diameter)

I kinda want to see if i can put in 1 pin, my Test, Deca, HGH then do one poke instead of doing 3 different pokes.

Sorry this is the wrong forum for cycling questions, its strictly doctor prescribed in here :)

Probably cheaper to get one of the male hormone panels if you want all that. Check it out and compare. Just look at all their panels and figure out which is best for what you want to have run. Good luck.

HOPE THIS IS ALLOWED: I use Personal Labs for cash lab work. I just joined Life Extension Foundation this morning because they are offering about 50% off lab work (through) Personal Labs thru June 3. I ordered DHEA-S, Ttl T, Free T, PSA and Estradiol as a "panel" VERY cheap especially when compared to each lab individualy on the Personal labs website. The member fee and the panel cost came out to less than what the labs would have cost if I had went directly to PL. The membership is good for a year. Hope this helps!

hi im a 57 y.o. male ,i started working out a couple of years now and found an ad for test tabs which i bought and started taking maybe their placebos or something but to me they work or so i think, i take two tabs a day , ive noticed that when i dont take them for a couple of days i start to feel "slow" again ,which brings me to the question , should i keep taking test tabs of injectable test is better ? i also want to gain some mass and strength ,thank you for your help

what youre on is not testosterone, its maybe caffeine. Step one see a doctor and get blood work or decide if you're talking about using AAS

as a matter of fact i was thinking on a cycle ,first i thought deca and test,but i read that a test cycle for the first time is better, but i wanted to ask .what about a cycle of hgh ?is this a good way to start?

I have been on my first cycle of Sustanon (sust) 250 for 4 wks now. fixing to begin 5th wk, should it be fully kicked in already? I am def feeling tighter for longer.

hi bhrees ,and yes they were test tabs because i had blodwork done and in fact my levels were a lot higher,but i heard injectables results were more powerful ,so i heard ,thanks though

I'm no sure if this is the proper forum to ask this question. I would appreciate if you could direct me to the proper place of this is not it.

I want to start using hgh to build muscle. I'm 38 yo have been working out since I was very young. In my Twenties i used to hit the gym for a week and i ised to see gains emediaty. I've recently been working harder than I've ever have and results are dissappointing. I've contacted someone about buying hgh of Craigslist because I didn't know where else to turn. I'm 6 feet and weigh about 190-195. I Carrie it well but I've hit a dead end. Please offer any direction or advise as to where to turn for research the where to go to buy it after research.

Give IncreaseMyT.com a call they can help you. They are a sponsor here.

866-298-9197

Lots of good reviews on them.

well yes the bottle was only 60 pills ,but the label said that they could be used year round in mild doses (1-2)pills , at the moment im using some kind of cream supposedly test cream but not androgel , i do feel the change when i go to the gym but not body wise ,should i just drop everything and have a blood work done and have a doctor give me a prescription?

I have been on 1ml of test cyp for 4 weeks and just did my first pin of 1.5ml I began using Test for ed
but no positive results i take 1 cap of anastrozole/wk the day after injection and 1000u hcg after injection
1 tab tamox on the 4th day aft inj so could you please give some insight to what the problem may be I'm 50yo
if that makes a difference. thanks for your time...

I have been on 1ml of test cyp for 4 weeks and just did my first pin of 1.5ml I began using Test for ed
but no positive results i take 1 cap of anastrozole/wk the day after injection and 1000u hcg after injection
1 tab tamox on the 4th day aft inj so could you please give some insight to what the problem may be I'm 50yo
if that makes a difference. thanks for your time...

If you read some on this forum you will see it often suggested to pin once per week minimum, anything longer is likely to fail.
If your test mixture is 200mg/mL, then that means you pinned 200mg for 4 weeks and just pinned 300mg. (Since there are different strengths of test you need to figure out the mg, that's what's important.)
I would think 100mg per week is closer to what you need to do to get results.
Just read what some of the other guys are doing and copy their routine.

Sorry, I do a pin every week The first 4 wk. and was getting nothing. I called the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) co. im using and my rep told me to increase to 1.5ml/wk my next pin thts 300 mg correct? and I pin every Tues.my testosterone was 409 when I began was that low For a 50yo?
The co. im using said yes that I should be around 680. I will go see an Endo. on this.

Thanks for the advice.

Sorry, I do a pin every week The first 4 wk. and was getting nothing. I called the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) co. im using and my rep told me to increase to 1.5ml/wk my next pin thts 300 mg correct? and I pin every Tues.my testosterone was 409 when I began was that low For a 50yo?
The co. im using said yes that I should be around 680. I will go see an Endo. on this.
Thanks for the advice.

If your bottle of test says 200mg/mL then yes 1.5mL contains 300mg of test. 200 x 1.5 = 300

I think 409 is not so bad for a 50yo, I think many that age function fine on that but I'd also think they are some that need more to feel "right".

DET OAK, & Anyone else with Knowledge,
I just registered to this site looking for exactly what You have provided here so first off thank You much for following Your instinct or thought process telling You to create this thread, and by the looks of it I am not alone in this sentiment. Can You help me with the following...I took a cycle of test only and did not have or use a post cycle therapy (pct). When the test was gone, I simply didn't put anything into my body but trained like normal. So about 1.5-2 months after the cycle, I noticed I wasn't myself and among other effects I was very depressed. Today is aprox. ten months later and I am wondering if a PCT would do me any good? I was going to go to a sports doctor and basicaly tell him what I just told You but decided to come here first and get Your thoughts before paying a Dr who knows how much who might not really know the answer. Any input from You is appreciated and I wish You the best, thanks again.

Get a blood test done and see what your Test levels are at. If low look into trying post cycle therapy (pct). Hop onto the cycling part of these forums and you will get good pct advice. If you have Low T and pct doesn't work then you will have to come back here and look into TRT. Good luck.

Back