Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Can Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and test cyp cause headaches ?

Headaches are usually caused from women. lol. You could have high blood pressure or it could be elevated from the Cyp. Have you checked that recently.

As for IMT, they definitely know their shit. They will get you fellas dialed in. Remember, dialing in your hormones takes some time and some trial and error but just be patient.

It's the obnoxious first post from the "Knew Guy" I know, I know.......

As the title reads, I'm Knew.... And really confused....!

I have spent allot of time reading on this site, however it has yet to help me feel less anxious. Not to mention the fact, I just need someone to talk to and get encouragement from. I feel that I'm on an island by myself!

My Story (Quick)

*43 Year old business professional...
*Have a ton of stress.
*Losing hair rapidly.
*Losing sex drive rapidly (which I never thought would happen)!
*My "New Normal" for weight is 225lbs
*I am 6' 1" and FAT!! Sub Q fat is my nemesis!!
*In the past 8 months I have had a discectomy on my back and Two hip surgeries.
*Depressed as hell and can't remember what happened yesterday!!

So I set out on this journey, made some contacts and ended up calling Kingsberg Medical.... Because I want to stay discreet (job, family) I signed up for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) replacement therapy program....

After taking may first injection last Wednesday, it suddenly occurred to me "NOW WHAT"?

So that's the main question... "NOW WHAT"? But within that question lies diet, work-out, expectations, Holy hell I have no guidance!!

I have a local gym, which I am a member of as well as the ability to do most anything in my home also (covered in dust)....

NOW WHAT??

You need to get with a company that will spend the time to walk you through everything. Call us.

IMT Staff

It can make your joints hurt, headaches and destroy erections. Some believe it is partially responsible for muscle building. You can also get night sweats as if you were in menopause.

The joints and flaccidity are the first major signs

From my I Phone so sorry about run on :)

Serum T - 387 ng/dl; Direct free testosterone - 10.5 pg/ml; Prolactin - 13.8 ng/ml; Estradiol - 20pg/ml

this makes my free test % 2.7% - is that a good percentage? (ignoring the fact that my total T number is crap, working on that)

also, is E=20 a good figure? should I leave the E level be for the time being?

this makes my free test % 2.7% - is that a good percentage? (ignoring the fact that my total T number is crap, working on that)

Yes, It's said that 2-3% is a good % for free T.

is E=20 a good figure? should I leave the E level be for the time being?

If that E2 is a male sensitive assay, then yes 20 should be a good place to be...20-30 should be OK, depends on the person.

Greetings from sunny Las Vegas Nevada.:newbie:
I'd like to ask a question....
It's about as basic as it gets but here goes....
I'm in the research phase of starting TRT.
I've never taken any anabolics before.
Is there something specific I should be looking for in a doctor to get the most out of this process?
There are a TON of clinics here that offer TRT.
I wont have insurance for the next 90 days--so I'll be paying for it.
I understand there are OTHER drugs that could/should be used in conjunction with Testosterone.
One clinic I called was going to provide me with perscriptions for Test only--and said that was all they offered.
HCG? Arimimidex?
I guess what I'm really asking is something like this:
"Is there a thread here that explains testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) meds in it's most basic form"?
Thanks in advance

Call IMT. They will take care of you, I think they can get you a free physical since your in Vegas.

Hey---thanks!
I'm assuming you mean increasemyt.com
I'll give them a call today.
Are they located or have locations in Vegas?
I can't seem to find that info on their site.

Yes check us out for sure. We have a network of physicians but one of our concierge MD's is in Vegas. Call us.

Todd

Back