Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

May I ask your personal thoughts on injecting Subcutaneously?

I personally don't like doing it with oils. It leaves nodules under your skin. But there is nothing wrong with Subq for TRT, especially if the volumes are small enough.

How many ml are you injecting? I wouldn't want to go above .30ml personally.

I inject .5ml twice a week, for a total of 1ml weekly (200mg) . I can't inject 1ml a week IM, but I can doing it Subcutaneously to keep my levels good. I never tried an AI.

I inject .5ml twice a week, for a total of 1ml weekly (200mg) . I can't inject 1ml a week IM, but I can doing it Subcutaneously to keep my levels good. I never tried an AI.

Why can't you do it IM but you are able to subq? Once the needle pierces the skin it doesn't hurt regardless of how deep you go, unless you hit a nerve which is uncommon.

My E2 gets way to high doing IM but for some reason if I switch to subq my E2 is good. I tried going back to IM again but my E2 went up again. So now I'm thinking of doing my two weekly shots 1 IM and the other subq? It's really interesting, injecting 200mg a week subq is totally different blood levels then 200mg IM

My E2 gets way to high doing IM but for some reason if I switch to subq my E2 is good. I tried going back to IM again but my E2 went up again. So now I'm thinking of doing my two weekly shots 1 IM and the other subq? It's really interesting, injecting 200mg a week subq is totally different blood levels then 200mg IM

Slower absorption rate with subq.

Anyone taking Testosterone have issues with their face getting red? My face seems to be more red now. Is this common?

Isn't getting any easier, guys anyone still have issues with pinning TRT? I still have a tough time doing it. Each time it takes me a good 20 min to grow some balls and just shoot it in already but I have to pump myself up and pace around before I just say fuck it. Any help? Been pinning twice a week for two months and still it's rough

Isn't getting any easier, guys anyone still have issues with pinning TRT? I still have a tough time doing it. Each time it takes me a good 20 min to grow some balls and just shoot it in already but I have to pump myself up and pace around before I just say fuck it. Any help? Been pinning twice a week for two months and still it's rough

How are you doing it? Quick jab or slow push mehtod?

hey guys i was wondering if this would be a good place to ask some of you more experienced guys about trt, as i am 20 years old and have just started my therapy 3 months ago and just recently finally got my doc to agree to im injections, if not could someone point me to the right thread :) thanks!

I finally decided to do the injections in the Glut, after trying the Quad, stomache etc... doing the some what of a quick jab method, but im terrified of hitting a vein or something like that. i use a 25 gauge 1inch needle.

I finally decided to do the injections in the Glut, after trying the Quad, stomache etc... doing the some what of a quick jab method, but im terrified of hitting a vein or something like that. i use a 25 gauge 1inch needle.

Try the Slow Push Method. You tap around lightly on your skin with the needle until you find a numb spot. That is a good sign there is not a nerve there. Then slowly push the needle through the skin and keep going. Very slowly. Once you get through the outer layer of the skin you should not feel anything. If you feel yourself hit something (i.e. blood vessel) that hurts just back out a bit and re-adjust the angle or back out entirely and try a new spot.

You have no need to worry about hitting a vein though if you stick to the preferred injection spots like quads, delts, glutes and ventroglutes.

Why not use a higher gauge (smaller diameter) needle? I use 29 and they work great.

how long does it take if you use a 29 gauge? seems like i would be pushing forever?

It takes a little longer. You have to push harder too. But it works.

The other thing is that it is next to impossible to draw with that gauge so you have to backfill the syringe.

Back