Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

What are the results of the ECLIA assay? Sounds like you are taking too much adex.

Have you tried crossing the border for blood work?

I am not familiar with the ECLIA assay. I started taking .25mg of adex E3.5D and my acne and bloat did not improve so I changed it to .50mg E3.5D and my acne is still bad, bloat is a bit down.

Defy Medical quoted me these prices, which ones can I skip to save me some money?

Comprehensive met. Panel- $12
CBC- $12
Lipid Panel- $12
Testosterone Free and Total- $35
Estradiol Sensitive- $36
TSH-$18
PSA-$18
IGF-1-$30
Free T4-$26
Free T3-$26
T3 Uptake-$15

58 but that was 5 months ago. I started taking the adex after that blood work. I will report back with new blood work once I get it. Anyone have suggestions for my above post?

I am not familiar with the ECLIA assay. I started taking .25mg of adex E3.5D and my acne and bloat did not improve so I changed it to .50mg E3.5D and my acne is still bad, bloat is a bit down.

Defy Medical quoted me these prices, which ones can I skip to save me some money?

Comprehensive met. Panel- $12
CBC- $12
Lipid Panel- $12
Testosterone Free and Total- $35
Estradiol Sensitive- $36
TSH-$18
PSA-$18
IGF-1-$30
Free T4-$26
Free T3-$26
T3 Uptake-$15

Unless you have specific concerns, you could skip everything except CBC, TT and sensitive E2

Unless you have specific concerns, you could skip everything except CBC, TT and sensitive E2

I have thyroid concerns. Really, I think my thyroid is messed up and is not letting me enjoy TRT. I had testicular cancer 8 years ago and lost my right nut along with 4 months of chemo. I think my thyroid is not working properly because of that.

He said that his office only tests for the standard assay. I do not trust that test for my estrogen. Anyways, I get my HCG from Defy Medical and I have contacted them about providing me with a blood work order form so I can bring it to a local LabCorp to get my blood tested. I just have to make sure the blood work is the same as the Male Hormone Panel that Private MD Labs provides.

58 but that was 5 months ago. I started taking the adex after that blood work. I will report back with new blood work once I get it. Anyone have suggestions for my above post?

The standard test isn't the ideal test, but it's better than nothing. Looks like you've found a way to get the sensitive test done though, so that's a step in the right direction.

If I had to guess, you've probably driven your estradiol too low. 58 pg/ml on the standard test isn't that bad. .5mg of Adex 2x/week could, and likely will be overkill in that situation.

For me, that dose would completely obliterate my estradiol to an undetectable level.

Could you explain more how would it be a performance enhancer? Also I just received a prescription for C-Testosterone (I) 200MG/GM VERSA CREAM. I've always used Testosterone Cyp 200mg a week. Will this cream work jus as well? Please help thank you!

Could you explain more how would it be a performance enhancer? Also I just received a prescription for C-Testosterone (I) 200MG/GM VERSA CREAM. I've always used Testosterone Cyp 200mg a week. Will this cream work jus as well? Please help thank you!

Please read the Basic TRT Overview sticky thread. It covers the pros/cons of creams and injections.

Testosterone Cypionate is an Anabolic Steroid. At supraphysiological levels it improves performance by allowing one to recover faster, store more glycogen, build more muscle, and use food better among other things. 200mg/week typically does not put one at supraphysiological levels however.

Some of guys run hCG three times a week. Is this healthy? M W F - 250 iu = 750 iu per week.

You shouldn't have any issues with that protocol. There are many guys taking quite a bit more hCG than that without issue.

~750 IU per week is where I dose my hCG as well. No problems at all.

Some of guys run hCG three times a week. Is this healthy? M W F - 250 iu = 750 iu per week.

I think the better question is "is this necessary?" - No.. its not 'unhealthy' but it is not necessary. 500 iu a week is fine for AAS blasts or TRT. If your on TRT for life, you don't necessarily need HCG at all (unless your concerned with testicular atrophy)

I asked them if they can test my thyroid as well and she gave me these options.

Free T3 ($26), Free T4 ($26), Reverse T3 ($86), Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies ($36).

Really expensive, do I need all of these?

Anyone ever use Testosterone Creams, and Shoot Testosterone Cyp at the same time? And stickies on that?

Thx

Typically just while transitioning from one to the other. There would be no real point or benefit in running booth concurrently for the long-term.

I asked them if they can test my thyroid as well and she gave me these options.

Free T3 ($26), Free T4 ($26), Reverse T3 ($86), Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies ($36).

Really expensive, do I need all of these?

Anyone? Can I just get the T3 and T4 for my thyroid?

Anyone? Can I just get the T3 and T4 for my thyroid?

Unless you have a known thyroid disorder, I'd probably just go with TSH and T3. If either comes back looking funny then it would make sense to do some more testing.

Nothing wrong with saving a few bucks here.

Back