Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

hi guys ,just a quick question,how do you know if you have gyno? the reason i ask is ,i was shaving my chest this morning and although im not fat i still have some fatty tissue around some parts of my chest ,it doesnt hurt or nothing and its not swollen at all ,but im curious , i have been using test pills for quite some time in small doses (1-2) pills , thank guys

Last edited:
I have a question. Started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) about 10 weeks ago. Start Test level was 277, last lab read almost 800. However, started having estradiol side effects and had that checked last week and was at 127 (extremely high). Doc started Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Arimidex at .5 on day of injection and three days after injection. I take 200ml test injection weekly. I don't feel the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is enough but just started it last week. I also have 250ml Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) two days prior and the day before (x2 weekly) to test injection. I guess my question is....is this the best level and way to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with my estradiol out of control like that?

Let me start off by admitting that I am a complete amateur and I apologize for my ignorance. I am looking for some serious advice and really appreciate all input from you guys. I am 24 years old, 5'8" and about 175 lbs... Always been naturally athletic and in good shape (12-15% body fat)... I had a friend who used to be fat and was able to transform his body in less than a year on gear... I thought if he could get those results with his baseline, I should be able to transform into a monster with some gear... Anyway, I didn't do my homework and listened to a bunch of money motivated idiots that didn't care about my health... I went out and bought test prop (it was the only thing I could get my hands on at the time) after the 1st week of injecting I got an infection in my arm and had to get surgery to clean it... Not sure if the gear was bad or if the fact that I work in the ICU of a very dirty hospital was the cause of the infection... Anyways a year after that incident, I moved to Miami and began considering oral steroids.... This time, I did a little more research and started an oral cycle of 40mg ana Anavar (var) and some milk thistle for liver protection.... Well it's been 8 weeks of some VERY intensive training (not to mention no alcohol and a very clean diet) and the results are dis satisfying to say the least... (Had interruptions mid cycle due to a kidney stone and moving to another state and finding a new gym).... The reason why I am writing this is because I have been experiencing some very depressing thoughts and have had no sex drive lately.... Do I stop taking the Anavar (var) immediately or do I taper off slowly??? Also, should I buy some clomid or nolvadex? Where do I begin to correct the problem? Should I buy test? Please help me out.... I am at the point where I am considering seeking medical attention, I just wanted to check the forums 1st because I don't have medical insurance at the time.........

Let me start off by admitting that I am a complete amateur and I apologize for my ignorance. I am looking for some serious advice and really appreciate all input from you guys. I am 24 years old, 5'8" and about 175 lbs... Always been naturally athletic and in good shape (12-15% body fat)... I had a friend who used to be fat and was able to transform his body in less than a year on gear... I thought if he could get those results with his baseline, I should be able to transform into a monster with some gear... Anyway, I didn't do my homework and listened to a bunch of money motivated idiots that didn't care about my health... I went out and bought test prop (it was the only thing I could get my hands on at the time) after the 1st week of injecting I got an infection in my arm and had to get surgery to clean it... Not sure if the gear was bad or if the fact that I work in the ICU of a very dirty hospital was the cause of the infection... Anyways a year after that incident, I moved to Miami and began considering oral steroids.... This time, I did a little more research and started an oral cycle of 40mg ana Anavar (var) and some milk thistle for liver protection.... Well it's been 8 weeks of some VERY intensive training (not to mention no alcohol and a very clean diet) and the results are dis satisfying to say the least... (Had interruptions mid cycle due to a kidney stone and moving to another state and finding a new gym).... The reason why I am writing this is because I have been experiencing some very depressing thoughts and have had no sex drive lately.... Do I stop taking the Anavar (var) immediately or do I taper off slowly??? Also, should I buy some clomid or nolvadex? Where do I begin to correct the problem? Should I buy test? Please help me out.... I am at the point where I am considering seeking medical attention, I just wanted to check the forums 1st because I don't have medical insurance at the time.........

When you started your cycle what post cycle therapy (pct) did you have planned? Or were you just going to take Ana Anavar (var) indefinitely? What else is in your protocol besides Ana Anavar (var) and Milk Thistle?

And yes, I think seeing a doctor would be an excellent idea. You're 24. You don't want your natty test fucked up for the rest of your life!

Last edited:
I have ten c's of sus 300 and deca 300. Please give me some suggestions on how to run it effectively. I just come off Pfizer depo test 200mg/ml a couple months ago and apparently I didn't dose that because it was a waste of money. Help much appreciated.

Hey guys...New to this site. used to be on freakzonline years ago. I'm getting older now, and it seems that I am loosing strength/size after each cycle. Used to retain quite a bit of my gains, but now they go faster than ever. (I will be 40 this year.) I have been cycling for 5 years now. I wonder if should consider having my T levels checked...Last cycle was over 6 months ago. dont want doctor finding stuff in my blood he shouldnt:) question then is, has anyone else noticed drop in gains around 40 years?

i finished juice around 12 weeks ago i took little pct but in the last 7 days i took 2 100mg clomids randomly last week but now i want to get my blood work done, how long should i wait?

Hey guys just became a member of this website today and wasn't sure how to start my own thread so I just jumped on this one. Not sure if anyone will reply since there is 15 pages of comments on here but I'll give it a try anyways. For starters I am 22 years old, and I'm 6 foot 2, 285 pounds. I did a prohormone cycle this offseason of Dieselbolan v2.0 and threw on 20 solid pounds and actually hit 3 bills for the first time ever. My maxs sky rocketed (for me) and was able to squat 450 X 8, bench 405 X 5, clean 290 X 5. (Pry could have done more.) This past spring however I suffered an injury which has been a major setback, and am now rehabbing and getting ready to hit the weights again. I was going to just do another prohormone cycle. but decided I wanted to step it up this offseason due to the fact my training time will be limited because of my injury. I want to put on as much strength and mass as possible, without losing to much mobility in a short period of time. (dont we all lol.) This will be my first aas cycle and although I try to study up on what I put in my body, I am definitaly a rookie and certainly could use some help. Although I have friends who will be helping me out through this cycle, any opinions or help from you guys would be much appreciated. I really can't decide what I want to do for my cycle, as I can't decide if I should run tren and test enanthate for 10-12 weeks (pry1 cc a week each) with nolvadex as my pct, or if I should just do test enanthate at 500-600 mgs. a week. I also could get my hands on some Test 500 and some deca also pct'd with nolvadex. I thought about also getting some forma stanzol for on cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Everything I have read up on tren is that the shit is amazing and you can see some incredible results in a short period of time, but it can also be very hard on your body, inluding your cardiovascular health.I realize I'm no expert on this topic, and don't pretend to be. I don't need any negative feedback, but any help or information would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Question for people on TRT... Vets please feel free to chime in....

If someone were to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) despite their T levels being within normal range, let's say between 500-650, would they be making a huge mistake or reap the benefits from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)?

in layman's terms...

If someone didn't really need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but went on it anyway, do you think it would be a good or bad choice?
Please explain...
Thanks!

If someone were to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) despite their T levels being within normal range, let's say between 500-650, would they be making a huge mistake or reap the benefits from TRT?

in layman's terms...

If someone didn't really need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but went on it anyway, do you think it would be a good or bad choice?
Please explain...
Thanks!

you're essentially just doing 'roids at a lower dose.

a little of both - you'd enjoy higher T, but as soon as you stopped it, you'd crash because you've essentially 'turned off' your ability to naturally produce a normal level of T. so now you become a hypogonadism case.

to someone like me, who suffers from low t, it is a little like watching someone taking a wheelchair for a spin for fun.

Last edited:

If someone were to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) despite their T levels being within normal range, let's say between 500-650, would they be making a huge mistake or reap the benefits from TRT?

in layman's terms...

Please explain...
Thanks!

Dude it don't feel much more different then having normal T. I had 4000ng/dl T levels on my cycle. Besides strength, I didn't notice much more of a difference.

I like your metaphor...hahha

you're essentially just doing 'roids at a lower dose.

a little of both - you'd enjoy higher T, but as soon as you stopped it, you'd crash because you've essentially 'turned off' your ability to naturally produce a normal level of T. so now you become a hypogonadism case.

to someone like me, who suffers from low t, it is a little like watching someone taking a wheelchair for a spin for fun.

Hey guys, just joined and im new to all of this stuff so im sorry if im seem highly uneducated. I am 25 year old male living in Toronto and just havent felt right for a long long time now. I have felt very lethargic and tired all the time, even after a full nights rest, I have low to zero sex drive and just feel very unenthusiastic about life in general. I finally went to my doctor and we ran a blood test for my test levels among other things although it was not a full panel. My levels came back substantially deficient for a 25 year old. Total test-9.3 nmol/L and Free test-8.1 nmol/L. Like I said im not highly educated on this but I did do some research and this seems very low for a guy my age. Long story short my doctor put me on Test E 200mg injections once monthly with no thought too E2 levels nor any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) regimen ( I thought this was standard protocol ). I feel good for the week after the shot but feel very low again the last 2 weeks of the month. Is this normal? My doc says we will never be doing anything but this dose and only once a month ever. Wondering what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Also with the levels that I have, is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) something that is even needed? I honestly dont feel like the man/person I should or could be. I just feel so down and limited in regards to so many things. Will testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) help me?, ruin my body?, so sorry for all the questions guys

CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHATS UP WITH THIS COMPANY? APPARENTLY THEY HAVE 2 SITES: RUI-PRODUCTS.COM AS WELL AS AR-R.COM???
IS THEIR GEAR THE REAL DEAL?
WILL IT COME IN ONE SHIPMENT?
IS IT AS ADVERTISED, WHAT'S IN THE DESCRIPTION IS ACTUALLY IN THE BOTTLE? AND
IF I LIVE IN SAY CALI, DUE THEY USE A "RE-MAILER" AND WILL I GET THE ACTUALLY RECEIVE THE GEAR?
I DON'T CARE WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE LOOKS OF THE PACKAGING, IF IT IS "PRETTY" OR NOT LOL OR IF IT ARRIVES IN A WEEK OR A MONTH AS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S INSIDE THOSE VALUABLE LITTLE BOTTLES. I JUST AM SICK OF HAVING MY CHEMIST TEST HGH AND ITS PURE 100% Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) OR MUCH LOWER GRADE THAN ADVERTISED! i WAS TAKING LILLY HUMATROPE BUT THAT STUFF IS JUST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
HAS ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE GUYS IN THE USA AND PLEASE LEAVE ME ANY FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN! THANK YOU FELLAS...., AND LADIES! :)

CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHATS UP WITH THIS COMPANY? APPARENTLY THEY HAVE 2 SITES: rui-products.COM AS WELL AS AR-R.COM???
IF I LIVE IN SAY CALI, DUE THEY USE A "RE-MAILER" AND WILL I GET THE ACTUALLY RECEIVE THE GEAR?
I DON'T CARE WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE LOOKS OF THE PACKAGING, IF IT IS "PRETTY" OR NOT LOL OR IF IT ARRIVES IN A WEEK OR A MONTH AS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S INSIDE THOSE VALUABLE LITTLE BOTTLES. I JUST AM SICK OF HAVING MY CHEMIST test HGH AND ITS PURE 100% Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) OR MUCH LOWER GRADE THAN ADVERTISED! i WAS TAKING LILLY HUMATROPE BUT THAT STUFF IS JUST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
HAS ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE GUYS IN THE USA AND PLEASE LEAVE ME ANY FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN! THANK YOU FELLAS...., AND LADIES! :)

CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHATS UP WITH THIS COMPANY? APPARENTLY THEY HAVE 2 SITES: rui-products.COM AS WELL AS AR-R.COM???
I DON'T CARE WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE LOOKS OF THE PACKAGING, IF IT IS "PRETTY" OR NOT LOL OR IF IT ARRIVES IN A WEEK OR A MONTH AS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S INSIDE THOSE VALUABLE LITTLE BOTTLES. I JUST AM SICK OF HAVING MY CHEMIST test HGH AND ITS PURE 100% Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) OR MUCH LOWER GRADE THAN ADVERTISED! i WAS TAKING LILLY HUMATROPE BUT THAT STUFF IS JUST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
seems legit to me, bought some liquidex there, and my e2 levels came back too low - LOL, had to cut back the dose. so i'd definately say that was legit stuff. they seem to have a good rep.

Hey guys, just joined and im new to all of this stuff so im sorry if im seem highly uneducated. I am 25 year old male living in Toronto and just havent felt right for a long long time now. I have felt very lethargic and tired all the time, even after a full nights rest, I have low to zero sex drive and just feel very unenthusiastic about life in general. I finally went to my doctor and we ran a blood test for my test levels among other things although it was not a full panel. My levels came back substantially deficient for a 25 year old. Total test-9.3 nmol/L and Free test-8.1 nmol/L. Like I said im not highly educated on this but I did do some research and this seems very low for a guy my age. Long story short my doctor put me on Test E 200mg injections once monthly with no thought too E2 levels nor any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) regimen ( I thought this was standard protocol ). I feel good for the week after the shot but feel very low again the last 2 weeks of the month. Is this normal? My doc says we will never be doing anything but this dose and only once a month ever. Wondering what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

once a month shots are shit - the half-life is way too short for that to be effective. once a week, max, for best results - twice a week = better. get a new doc, ASAP. need to always monitor e2 levels.

CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHATS UP WITH THIS COMPANY? APPARENTLY THEY HAVE 2 SITES: rui-products.COM

I think they are a good company, they are talked about on another forum all the time...now would be a good time to try them since they are having a sale presently....I need to look and see if I need anything....

Hey guys just became a member of this website today and wasn't sure how to start my own thread so I just jumped on this one. Not sure if anyone will reply since there is 15 pages of comments on here but I'll give it a try anyways. (dont we all lol.) This will be my first aas cycle and although I try to study up on what I put in my body, I am definitaly a rookie and certainly could use some help. Although I have friends who will be helping me out through this cycle, any opinions or help from you guys would be much appreciated. I really can't decide what I want to do for my cycle, as I can't decide if I should run tren and test enanthate for 10-12 weeks (pry1 cc a week each) with nolvadex as my pct, or if I should just do test enanthate at 500-600 mgs. a week. I also could get my hands on some Test 500 and some deca also pct'd with nolvadex. I thought about also getting some forma stanzol for on cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Everything I have read up on tren is that the shit is amazing and you can see some incredible results in a short period of time, but it can also be very hard on your body, inluding your cardiovascular health.I realize I'm no expert on this topic, and don't pretend to be. I don't need any negative feedback, but any help or information would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I think you should copy and paste your message in a new thread in the AAS forum here:

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/

it's more likely to get responded to there since this is the testosterone replacement therapy forum
just click on the button that says "+ Post New Thread"

Back