Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Hey, I recently joined up and started a thread about beginning testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) - steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/651399-just-starting-trt-some-general-questions-advice-would-appreciated.html

I want to contact someone from IMT staff about arranging an online consultation... but I can't send private messages until I've made 50 posts. If someone could PM me with a contact email address, that'd be helpful. I've submitted an enquiry via their website also if that helps.

Thanks

Just shoot us a call @ 866-298-9197 or fill out the registration form in my signature :)

Thank You!

hi guys ,so i started my first cycle of Sustanon (sust) 250 and deca 1mi ea,seems thats almost what everybody is using at the gym,but since its my first cycle im not worried but would like to upgrade eventually to a better kind of aas,this been said ,what do you think of my cycle?

This is the wrong section for your type of question, this discussion is for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) related purposes only. Please take your questions to the anabolic forum.

Thank You

I went to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) facility in which they did blood work and gave me a physical prior to administering me a small Test injection. I know its extremely rare but my body rejected it and gyno started kicking in witin days. Nolvadex worked immediately. I started at 20 mg/2weeks 10mg/2wks then 5mg/1wk ALL symptoms were gone but gyno(major discomfort/burning nips) started the 3rd day after stopped Nolvadex so Ive gone back on Nolvadex.

Suggestions? Thanks

Im the lucky one who did the impossible. ll show you if u want proof. Regardless of you thinking im a liar or ignorant - lets say that it happened (because it did) any ideas on the Nolvadex situation?

I appreciate the help.

Im the lucky one who did the impossible. ll show you if u want proof. Regardless of you thinking im a liar or ignorant - lets say that it happened (because it did) any ideas on the Nolvadex situation?

I appreciate the help.

I'm not calling you a liar. But I am curious to know if a licensed medical doctor diagnosed you with gyno? If so, what type of specialty does the doctor practice?

Testosterone, GH, and igf-1.
How necessary are the three together? I mean, can one experience muscle gains and energy with low T but normal GH/igf-1 levels? And the same for normal t levels but low gh.? How important is GH for body composition?

GH has been shown to augment the effects of your testosterone. It is very synergistic IMHO. If you have a deficiency in both then fixing one will not do much. I think exogenous T may lower your Gh secretion.

I don't play with IGF, there really is no need too if your GH levels are good, this will go through the pancreas and turn in to IGF-1 :D

General question... since once starting on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), you're on it for life, is there any reason that total T levels are aimed to be kept within the normal range (up to a max of 900-1000 say), rather than something higher like 1500? Are there negative health consequences for sustaining a much higher level?

Good morning guys,
About a year ago my doctor put me on 1.5 mil of test cypionate because of low test levels. I started lifting about 6 months later. Well about about a month and a half ago a friend told me about raptor redux. We talked about it and a few weeks later I bought some. I started only taking 1 pill a day and now, 30 days later, ive found out I need to do a post cycle therapy (pct). I started researching and found most people use torem, a test booster, and tudca. The questions I have are rooted in the amounts I use. I haven't seen anyone on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) whose use a prohormone as lightly as I have. Should I run what most people run as a post cycle therapy (pct) cycle or should I adjust due to the test cyp and small dosage of prohormone? I hope this isn't too confusing.
thanks

Why do you need to run PCT if you already have hypogonadism? Trying to restore you low natty T? What good will that do?

what exactly is TRT? just wanted to learn about it. any good articles or anyone willing to help a guy out? thank you

Last edited:
TRT, or testosterone replacement therapy, is using an artificial source of testosterone to boost your body's overall level back into a normal range. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is necessary when your own body isn't producing enough testosterone for whatever reason, and you are consequently experiencing symptoms of hypogonadism - low libido, depression, lack of energy etc.

Unlike steroid cycles in otherwise healthy bodybuilders (which typically last 12 weeks followed by 6 weeks of post-cycle therapy) people on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are on it for life. The dosages of testosterone used in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are much smaller than for bodybuilding cycles.

I've only just started on it myself, there are far more experienced members of the board who'll be able to tell you more about it than me.

Back