Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

So, I've been running 200mg test cyp every week for some time now, with shots every 3.5 days. This puts my peak total T about 1650, and trough around 1300.

I feel fantastic. Sex drive, mood, energy levels, dominance, muscle gain, fat loss. From this point of view, I could stay here forever.

I donate blood every 8 weeks. I just had a full panel of blood tests done - lipids, kidney function, liver function, full blood count - doc was amazed by how healthy I was, everything at optimal levels.

I do wonder though - running this sort of total T is a bit on the high side. Am I setting myself up for something nasty in the future? What would be the first signs of something going astray, should they do so? Or am I just worrying needlessly?

I can't say I think about it often to be honest, I'm too busy enjoying feeling permanently great. But it's definitely a nagging concern.

Cheers

What are your estrogen levels like? Just curious.

Got bloods done at the GP this time, anything less than 90pmol/L (~25pg/mL) is shown as "undetectable", which is what mine was. That's from 0.25mg adex EOD. I figure it's not too low, since I don't have any low E2 symptoms.

You would be surprised, I've seen guys carry low E2 numbers for a long time and not even know. Its still not good, BMD will decrease. Basically turn your bones into styrofoam.

You would be surprised, I've seen guys carry low E2 numbers for a long time and not even know. Its still not good, BMD will decrease. Basically turn your bones into styrofoam.

Reassuring :)

Last time before this I had it checked, it came back at 42, on the same regimen, so not too sure if it's just because it's from a different lab.

I'll get it done again privately when I can afford it, make sure it's ok.

I've been thinking also, about 1500 being "high" - let's not forget, average T levels among men have been declining ~10% per decade for some time now. Could well be the case that 1500 was perfectly normal even as recently at the 1970s - although admittedly this is conjecture and hand-waving without any actual studies from back then to back it up.

I know you said try to keep it to one question but I will ask as few as possible.

i am 48 and had low T and weighed 303. my doc got me on some 1.62 but it was not enough for me. now I get my med which is 10% cream and I dropped 100 pounds with diet and exercise. I have been working out 6 days a week and my weight is at 218 now but I really lack any real nice definition.
my questions are?
1. I take a good dose of the cream daily but did not know if its better to get an injection of test E?
2. I just started yesterday stacking winny at 40 per day, will that help me get more definition?
3. I have read a lot and it seems diet really is most important. when I lost my weight I ate tons of steamed broccoli and frozen diet meals and kept my intake low and did plenty of cardio. now I do even more cardio (almost double) and cant seen to lose and body fat. could someone give me a few examples of what an exact meal for getting rid of fat and adding muscle?

I have so many questions and just need some sound good advice. I do lots of cardio should I try to stay away from carbs all together?

someone please start me in the correct direction.

I know you said try to keep it to one question but I will ask as few as possible.

i am 48 and had low T and weighed 303. my doc got me on some 1.62 but it was not enough for me. now I get my med which is 10% cream and I dropped 100 pounds with diet and exercise. I have been working out 6 days a week and my weight is at 218 now but I really lack any real nice definition.
my questions are?
1. I take a good dose of the cream daily but did not know if its better to get an injection of test E?
2. I just started yesterday stacking winny at 40 per day, will that help me get more definition?
3. I have read a lot and it seems diet really is most important. when I lost my weight I ate tons of steamed broccoli and frozen diet meals and kept my intake low and did plenty of cardio. now I do even more cardio (almost double) and cant seen to lose and body fat. could someone give me a few examples of what an exact meal for getting rid of fat and adding muscle?

I have so many questions and just need some sound good advice. I do lots of cardio should I try to stay away from carbs all together?

someone please start me in the correct direction.

Start your own thread and ask these questions. You could be doing a lot of things differently to help you achieve your goals.

View attachment 563969View attachment 563970IVE been taking 1/2 mg Adex EOD for two weeks trying to bring my E2 down.

Original E2 WAS 55.3 (0.0-39.8)

Did new blood yesterday and now its 32.5 (0.0-39.8)

Should i stay on that much adex still or lower to 1/4mg EOD

Currently taking 200mg Test Cyp weekly

also donated whole blood two weeks ago, unfortunately RBC 6.01 (4.70-5.90) & HGB 18.4 (14.0-17.1) what else can i do to lower that other than lowering my TRT dose? This stuffs difficult to be on. HCT 53.1 (49.1-53.1)

I do 100mg twice a week so not much trough or peaks? Took this blood work day after injection

Last edited:
View attachment 563969View attachment 563970IVE been taking 1/2 mg Adex EOD for two weeks trying to bring my E2 down.

Original E2 WAS 55.3 (0.0-39.8)

Did new blood yesterday and now its 32.5 (0.0-39.8)

Should i stay on that much adex still or lower to 1/4mg EOD

Currently taking 200mg Test Cyp weekly

also donated whole blood two weeks ago, unfortunately RBC 6.01 (4.70-5.90) & HGB 18.4 (14.0-17.1) what else can i do to lower that other than lowering my TRT dose? This stuffs difficult to be on. HCT 53.1 (49.1-53.1)

It would be better too start a new thread here in the TRT section with your person-specific questions.

Long term trt use make me infertile ? I mean 5-6 years ? Or 10 years? Ive heard some guys on trt long term make them infertile

Long term trt use make me infertile ? I mean 5-6 years ? Or 10 years? Ive heard some guys on trt long term make them infertile

It does cause infertility in some guys, but many have managed to have kids while on TRT. And there are things one can do to help minimize the risk such as hCG. Some guys do come off TRT to have kids if they encounter issues.

But note that TRT will shut down your FSH and endogenous testosterone immediately. It won't take 5-10 years.

Also, if you are already Hypogonadal, odds are that your fertility is already impaired to some degree.

Hey guys, I have a 5000 iu vial of HCG and it came with 2 ml of sodium chloride to mix with. My question is, after I add the 2 ml of sodium chloride to my 5000 IU vial of hcg, how do I measure 500 IU of hcg into my .5 ml insulin needle? I am bad at math, as you can see.

Also, I have been on trt for a year now and my current protocol is .5 mg of anastrozole, 500 iu of hcg, and 100 mg of test E3.5D and my levels look good. my test is 1100, estrogen is down to 30 now that I am on an AI. My question is, my joints have still been hurting, especially my elbows. I workout and even took a 3 week break but the joints still hurt. Should I take .75 mg of AI E3.5D? My joints are killing me, I am 26 years old.

Hey guys, I have a 5000 iu vial of HCG and it came with 2 ml of sodium chloride to mix with. My question is, after I add the 2 ml of sodium chloride to my 5000 IU vial of hcg, how do I measure 500 IU of hcg into my .5 ml insulin needle? I am bad at math, as you can see.

Also, I have been on trt for a year now and my current protocol is .5 mg of anastrozole, 500 iu of hcg, and 100 mg of test E3.5D and my levels look good. my test is 1100, estrogen is down to 30 now that I am on an AI. My question is, my joints have still been hurting, especially my elbows. I workout and even took a 3 week break but the joints still hurt. Should I take .75 mg of AI E3.5D? My joints are killing me, I am 26 years old.

Don't mix your hCG with sodium chloride. Use BAC water.

Sounds like your E2 is too low. You should take less Anastrozole.

Back