Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Two questions :

1.Can different brands of Cypionate have different side effects ?

2. Can someone be more sensitive to the sesame oil in the testosterone ?

I tried my buddy's TRT about 3 years ago 2 days in a row. A shot each day. Thats it. I was dumb and young..and honestly just wanted to see what it felt like. Is there any way this would actually have long term effects? I suspect no but it is worth posing the question.

I tried my buddy's TRT about 3 years ago 2 days in a row. A shot each day. Thats it. I was dumb and young..and honestly just wanted to see what it felt like. Is there any way this would actually have long term effects? I suspect no but it is worth posing the question.

OMG did you really do this? You are in deep doo. By the time you reach my age your dick is gonna fall off. Ha! lol , just joking if you been good for 3 years and you haven't had any issues then you most likely are G2G

It could.

Hi
I am 31 Years old, I was born with one testicle. My total T is 375 ng/dl, all other blood test are in normal range. My doctor prescribed my testoviron depot 250 as follows:
1 shot every 10 days for two months
1 shot every 15 days for two months
1 shot every 20 days
recently I am gaining fat quickly, and I feel I am losing sex drive gradually.
is time to move to TRT, or there is hope I can boost my T naturally.

Regards

You already are on TRT if you are using testoviron. That is a retarded TRT protocol though. I would search for a new doctor or start making changes on your own.

I have been using Cypionate for three months 250ml per ever 7-9 days. I feel great, lost weight, gained muscle and sex drive.. I am going in for blood work on Monday the 8th day of my last.. any thoughts?

Honestly that may be too much for long term.

Dosages of 120-200 per week tend to give the best results. More specifically I would say a large part of what we see is 150 ish to drop you in at 900 trough.

Higher than that and crit problems are likely, especially in guys over 40.

Honestly that may be too much for long term.

Dosages of 120-200 per week tend to give the best results. More specifically I would say a large part of what we see is 150 ish to drop you in at 900 trough.

Higher than that and crit problems are likely, especially in guys over 40.

I will adjust to .7 x 200 that makes 140 .. after I get blood work done..

Hey everyone brand new just signed up today. I need some help with trt treatment. Im 33 years old ahve been a pro athlete for past 8 years in mma and been lift serious in the gym for about 12 years. I had my first child year ago....blood work before baby i had test level at 320. I started trt test 6 months ago and was not about to get a doctor to help me. so my nody builder friend has been helping me but knows very little about trt, so im mostly guessing. I just want to have test at a very high end of normal level.
I have been taking .5ml every 3rs day for 6 months straight. also either 25ml of armedex or proviron E blockers once a day. felt good until few weeks ago.
now have bit a lump in left pec and pecs seem bit soft around nipples. also now have seen a bit acne on my upper shoulders. Should i be cycling off and on? take more test? take more E blockers?
Again not lookjng to get massive just have good strong sex drive and recover from gym and training.

Hey everyone brand new just signed up today. I need some help with trt treatment. Im 33 years old ahve been a pro athlete for past 8 years in mma and been lift serious in the gym for about 12 years. I had my first child year ago....blood work before baby i had test level at 320. I started trt test 6 months ago and was not about to get a doctor to help me. so my nody builder friend has been helping me but knows very little about trt, so im mostly guessing. I just want to have test at a very high end of normal level.
I have been taking .5ml every 3rs day for 6 months straight. also either 25ml of armedex or proviron E blockers once a day. felt good until few weeks ago.
now have bit a lump in left pec and pecs seem bit soft around nipples. also now have seen a bit acne on my upper shoulders. Should i be cycling off and on? take more test? take more E blockers?
Again not lookjng to get massive just have good strong sex drive and recover from gym and training.

Go get your labs done, Free T, E2, CBC etc. go from there. .5ml E3D is def on the high end for TRT. How you competing in mma on TRT? Are you getting a therapeutic Use Exemption? TUE?

New to the HRT scene

I went to my MD and had my testosterone levels checked a few weeks ago. my serum level was 395, free plus weakly bound was 51. I went back a week ago to meet with my doctor and started treatment. My first injection was 400mg of test cyp, and needed to come back in 4 weeks for a 200mg injection. After returning from that visit, I checked out some message boards and online stuff and made me feel like I was heading down the wrong road with this protocol. Alot that I was reading was calling for injections every 7-10 days at around 100-150mg. So today I went to a low t center for a second opinion, they did blood work on my test levels and it came back at 1371. They have suggested doing 7-10 injections and doing regular blood work that includes testing estrogen levels along with red blood cell counts and a few other things. Am I heading down the right road now or am I still screwing up? BTW I'm 43.

Would injecting 3 times a week be even better than two times? I currently do two times and feel ok,

Sure you can. But at some point the incremental cost outweighs the incremental benefits. You could inject daily. Twice daily. 5 times every day.

I got a question. For someone who is on TRT, how necessary are fats in the diet? I know that fats affect testosterone and other bodily functions. But say I supplemented like 10 fish oil pills for my EFA's, what effect would a ultra-low fat diet have on someone on TRT? Would that be a bad Idea?

Ive heard mixed results and wondering everyones input!

Back