back pain!!

Another this to try is an inversion table. Hanging upside down for a few minutes while stretching relieves all pressure off of discs. I use it every other day and works great for me.

ohhh forsure.
I hang off the chin bar somtimes and pump the legs down so that it uses momentum to pull you down slightly and u can really feel it in the lower back.. tho when i let go and hit the ground it hurts again, but different pain.
I have tried almost everything for pain, laying on the edge of my bed and hanging on the side, laying back on the corner of a kitchen bench..
The only thing i have not had done is lay in machine which pulls your arms and legs.. id like to try that.. see if they can help.
I know a girl who had a boating accident and she has to have her arms and legs pulled followed by the doctors pushing into her spine to help the discs... crazy shit

Ya I can see inversion table being good sometimes I just grab on a pull up bar let my back stretch feels really good im gonna have to get one

i do lots of hanging or suspended exercises to help decompress low back pain, pull ups, chin ups, dips all help , also neutral spine core exercises !

Back