Bad pip after first injection - need advice!!

abbadabba

Had my first injection 2 and a half days ago, 2mls of test into the quad. Used alcohol pads and washed hands etc.

Got pip immeadiately. The next day a chunk of my thigh felt like a big bruise when touched and bending hurt bad. Basically felt like someone had punched my thigh really hard - still like this today and it's coming up to three days.

To date though:

- No visible swelling (minor if there is any).
- No temperature.
- No redness other than right at the dot where the injection was (1/2cm in diameter).

So I wasn't too worried until today when I woke up with a bad headache and a slight sore throat! So my head is hurting and still feeling pain in my leg and tonight will mark 3 nights since injection. I've got some doxycycline antibiotic in my cupboard (one month supply), I was thinking of taking some tomorrow - am I panicking or should I take it?

Thanks.

Final thing - I think I injected too quick into the muscle, 10 seconds and I was done.

we all react differetn to different esters. and if u are new to the game. can it be because of this. prop and ace esters can be more pain to pin the depot. and it can be the oil them use and not the gear it self.. are u using Pharma or UG ?

not need to over react my friend. wait for some days or go to see a doc.. hope u use 1 drawing needle and 1 for pinning ur self ??

not need to over react my friend. wait for some days or go to see a doc.. hope u use 1 drawing needle and 1 for pinning ur self ??
That's right mate - used two different needles.

I would rather avoid going to the doc if possible so using my doxy supply would be my first port of call.

Anyone else have opinions to share on my problem. Kind of worried haha.

Cheers.

That's right mate - used two different needles.

I would rather avoid going to the doc if possible so using my doxy supply would be my first port of call.

Anyone else have opinions to share on my problem. Kind of worried haha.

Cheers.

The pain is just from hitting virgin muscle. Try injecting the glutes next inject less pain.

When it gets hot to the touch you may have problems. Sore and swollen is what we all go through my man. That site is going to "break in" and improve dramatically. I hit glutes because my quads still kill me.

You have to find your "sweet spot" it won't take long.

I have went through the same thing. I have injected 100's of times into my quads. Then one time it swole up and traveled down to my knee. Could be a couple of things. New lab w/ virgin muscle. Sometimes if I inject to low this happens? The amount of the gear (I cant go over 2cc). Should go away after 4-5 days. I wouldnt inject into that same quad for some time.

This is my first cycle and I had been hitting delts 3 cc at a time with test/eq/deca and it was burning bad for about 3 days.. like tight burning tearing feeling then would jus go away.

A buddy said try quads and ya never again my quad turned red after about three days and couldnt walk on leg hardly for about 2 days..

I plan to stick with my delts but and now doing two cc in one delt test/eg then the 1 cc deca in the other. wanna try a lat but seems a lil scary. But wasnt an infection so all good :dance2:

Since you're not showing any signs of infection it is likely due to the site of the pin. It may have been between the muscles causing discomfort. The pin does not penetrate the muscle but scrapes the protective shealth. You probably felt something running down your thigh.

Try doing this:
1. Sit on chair.
2. Adjust till your thigh is parallel to the floor.
3. Place your palm face down with fingers extended on the top of your thigh. Right hand for right thigh etc.
4. Position middle finger at the middle of your knee cap & pull your palm up your thigh as far as it will go. The base of your palm will be stopped by your pelvis.
5. Extend your fingers as far as they will go.
6. The point where the tip of your pinky is is where you should pin.

When it gets hot to the touch you may have problems. Sore and swollen is what we all go through my man. That site is going to "break in" and improve dramatically. I hit glutes because my quads still kill me.

You have to find your "sweet spot" it won't take long.

X2. If you just did your first pin in quads of course it's going to be sore. I just switched from glutes to quads with prop, yesturday being when I pinned. I have pip and can tell it won't be gone for a few days. Muscles just have to get used to it.

It's just virgin muscle. My first cycle was painful the first four weeks, even now, years later, if I pin quads I can't walk for a couple days.

Most people pin the wrong area of quads to begin with. Try glutes, or get a 1 inch or 5/8 and try delts.

It's not an infection, you would know if it was.

ok What is PIP?

and I use 1 inch now and been doing delts tues and saturday but is that hitting same area too much? I doesnt hurt anymore to do it there feel like nothing...

but also is 3 cc in one delt too much?

I used a 1 inch for quads as well but fuck i am gun shy to hit a quad again lol. I feel like i hit the right area but the whole walking thing sucked....

Any suggestions as to where a good spot is to give my delts a rest>>>>

PIP: Post Injection Pain is often a combination of factors including sensitivity to solvent, co-solvents and in rare cases the carrier itself. The Ester may be the culprit as many know using proportionate estered compounds.

A local "alergy" of sorts is often overcome and the site prepared for use after a few pins.

"Breaking in" sites is often a MFer!

Last edited:
Back