Barnzy's back at it workout Log

Welp, today made the executive decision. Doing a nice cut for summer, throw in some cardio, throw in a dedicated ab/forearm day and clean up the diet. Today is the start, weighed in at 205. Dont really have a goal weight just what the mirror tells me, everything is subject to change depending on how much size I lose.

For the first few weeks focus will just be on adding in 20min of cardio a day and hitting abs at least every 4th day. Starting pics are the same as my last pics. Will be throwing in some sort of 6 week PH along the way along with SARMS. May even throw a fat burner in to play around with.

Cool. Will be following of course.
What are you gonna run first and why?
Meaning - Sarms into PH, or PH into Sarms?

Cool. Will be following of course.
What are you gonna run first and why?
Meaning - Sarms into PH, or PH into Sarms?

I think 6 weeks of LGD with the last 2 overlapping either Epi or Hella, then GW on the back end, so a total of like 10-14 weeks. Im seriously debating on running clen for 6 weeks at some point as well, wouldnt be anymore than 25-50mcg e/d with 1mg of keto at night. We'll see though Its all kind of tentative. Ill give myself a few weeks of straight dieting and cardio to make sure I can adjust to the cal defecit

Contemplating:
LGD / S4 / MK 677 and Halo / Trenavar stacks.
Seeing how my body is in burn fat mode, might as well give it what it wants and go on a cut.

Contemplating:
LGD / S4 / MK 677 and Halo / Trenavar stacks.
Seeing how my body is in burn fat mode, might as well give it what it wants and go on a cut.

Damn that will be a fun ride! you most def need to keep a log for that I am very excited to see that. Summer is coming anyways, guess its as good a time as ever to burn some fat

True.
I've got one week of PCT left.
My plan was to run natty for a month and then start the ueber oral cycle. LOL

"Lack" of food is killing me, just feel tired, not much stamina in gym. I am going to continue to lift heavy to try and maintain as much strength as possible.

Wait, have you started your cut already?

Today is day 4...im stilling eating 3000 cals a day lol..but thats a far cry from the 4000+ average I was mantaining. Ive added in 20min of medium paced incline cardio a day. I feel weird calling it a cut because im really not cutting, just looking to drop some fat and maintain the mass I have. Natty that wont happen but ill see what I can do....September bulk cant come soon enough haha!

Now I'm confused, I thought you were gonna do a SARM / PH recomp / cut cycle next.

I am, ive got a birthday coming up within a couple weeks...its going to be my last hoorah, so ill be natty til then and then jump on something. I never really drink but im sure ill be out for the birthday and dont need the stress on the liver

Ah, I see.
Well, my party animal days are over, so I-ll most likely be on Tren & Halo when my Bday rolls around LOL

Ah, I see.
Well, my party animal days are over, so I-ll most likely be on Tren & Halo when my Bday rolls around LOL

Haha so are mine, but I have a few friends who will be home from deployment so I owe it to them

Week 1 of eating clean...cleaner I mean. Strength is already being affected, stamina etc. I believe its probably due to blood sugar levels, I went from literally eating everything and anything to smaller portions without simple carbs..unless PWO. Down 2-3lbs in a week. 20min of light incline cardio after workouts, and a dedicated ab day.

Picked up clen, keto, LGD, Epi, and clomid to run in the near future. Looking to just maintain whatever mass I can

Last edited:
Back